Mobileciti

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (197)

Katrina Price

Katrina PriceBlacktown

Product arrived broken.........Sales person accused me of breaking it

I purchased a gimbal on ebay from mobileciti. When it arrived I opened the battery area and the cap that covers the battery cavity fell out in my hand. I immediately went to the store to speak to the manager and show him what happened to try and get a replacement or a refund. The manager told me that I had no proof that the gimbal was pre-broken and they would have to send it for review. I had to go back to ebay to get the issue fixed. Ebay was wonderful and dealt with it immediately. Do not buy from MOBILECITI.

The Rugs

The RugsMelbourne

Perfect exactly what l needed and wanted

Store easy to browse products. Good range to select from and prompt delivery and good quality. Just what I needed.

rahyne.milne

rahyne.milnePeel, WA

Great quality and fast delivery.

Product was as described and really good quality. Fast delivery and would most certainly being buy from them again. Thank you

Outstanding service

Perfect transaction. Our world will be better if we have more shops with service like mobileciti. My shipment was upgraded for free to express, and the package has been received the next day. Love it!

Chakor D.

Chakor D.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Anker Atom III 65 W charger.

100% satisfied with the product. Exactly as described, well packaged, good communication from the seller and speedy delivery! Highly recommended.

Highly recommended online store

Good price, Fast delivery and trusted online store. Highly recommend store. Also good packaging to protect the parcel. Thanks mobilecity.

Old Pete

Old PeteSydney

When my phone needed replacing - It was simple & familiar

Great price - 2020 mobile - fast delivery and great communication. I just compared the features that I NEEDED (from my old phone) and got a few thrown in. The build quality of OPPO is great, and the A52 has all the things I want. "Armour" case arrived the same day as phone!

Jet

JetPerth, WA

A1 Store selling quality products including AU stock.

Ordered online. Shipped same day. Tracking number provided. Delivered to my door, ahead of schedule. Brand new, unopened AU stock. Highly recommended. *I have no affiliation with this company and this was my first (but not last) purchase from them.

Suradi

SuradiKaleen 2617, ACT

Recommended seller

Very Fast delivery! Placed the order on Thursday and arrived the next day! Original item! And they offer afterpay on eBay!

Joyce babe

Joyce babe

Great Service

Fantastic price and goods received quickly. Also great communication from ordering to dispatch right through to delivery. I highly recommend Mobileciti

letgodaddyo

letgodaddyo

Prices competitive Service EXCEPTIONAL!

Highly Recommended with VERY fast delivery AAA+++ Prices competitive Service EXCEPTIONAL!
I will certainly use Mobileciti again and recommend to others

AmberWitty

AmberWittyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast delivery. Excellent customer service

This item was quickly dispached and was also delivered quickly. Excellent customer service. My phone case product was packed safely.

Excellent purchase

Purchase was exactly as described very easy to deal with the price was great and delivery was very fast very easy to use the website

Stephen and Cheryl Brown

Stephen and Cheryl BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and Jason went out of his way to make sure we received our product

Brian S.

Brian S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A bargain!

Got a great deal on a smartphone and it was posted very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. It was really satisfying to be able to get that quality of service. It would've taken twice as long dealing with an overseas seller and it was less of a risk.

Tends

TendsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted, cute and protective!

Love this case! Best purchase I've ever made because its so protective. Please keep selling these types of cases because its hard to come across good phone cases nowadays that won't make my phone look ugly

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ankush

AnkushSydney, NSW

Excellent service best price

Best service , affordable price ,on latest tech 5 ⭐️Ratings. And quick delivery received the product in 2 days.highly recommended to others

Ally

AllyGosford

Bought a Samsung galaxy watch3 from this shop, very good service.

Very happy with my new smart watch love it. Works great , brand new in sealed box fast delivery in 2 days, great shop, bought online on a Sunday, it arrived on Tuesday.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s something I was looking for.

It was very easy to navigate,everything was well written,and you could really understand. I didn’t have to look for more.The price was right and quick response.Thank you very much again.

Philip M

Philip MSydney Surrounds, NSW

My mobile phone arrived well packed in two days from ordering. Would confidently recommend them as a safe and efficient seller. Phone was in perfect condition.

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives