Mobileciti

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (197)

Linda B

Linda BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service, very happy.

After purchase I was kept informed at all times about my purchase and delivery status. Item arrived quickly and packed well. Doorbell works brilliantly. Would happily purchase from them again.

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service.

I am very pleased with the price and quality of the product. Communication with the Seller was prompt and very helpful. Delivery was very prompt and the product was well packaged for safe delivery.

Disastrous Post-Purchase Customer Support

Tracie

TracieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and great service

I bought a Motorola Z2 Play phone. I appreciated the very quick delivery. Unfortunately, the phone was not functioning as it should have been. I contacted Mobileciti and after a few days of staff trying to troubleshoot the fault (perfectly understandable process) I returned the phone to them and they sent me a replacement. Staff were wonderful in communicating with me and keeping me informed of what was happening and when they had posted the replacement phone. I wouldn't hesitate to order any products from Mobileciti again - great range, competitive prices and very helpful staff.

Lou D

Lou DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Competitive with service to boot

Bought item as a gift for my daughter. Simple process with competitive price. Super quick with delivery done in 2 days. Package arrived well protected with bubble wrap to protect product. Would definitely buy from them again and recommended them highly.

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

A brilliant experience and a wonderful phone

The phones size is great, the same width as my old Motorola but taller. Text is clear and bright.
User interface is easy to understand and very beautiful. Plenty of themes and wallpapers. The screen is very clear. Old software that no longer worked on my Motorola (that I had paid for) now works perfectly.
A great retailer who prides themselves on giving the user a wonderful experience and who sell good quality products.

WehatePD

WehatePDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I bought a pair of headphones. It was quite costly but it was posted without postage charges and as an express item I received it in less than a week, despite the Covid delays. The item was securely packed and delivered safely. The store is friendly, communicates well and responds to questions promptly. I would recommend this store very highly.

Nick D.

Nick D.Illawarra, NSW

Mobile phone

Super fast delivery. Great product and great price. All info from purchase to tracking order info updated immediately. Happy with service and product. Have bought before and will again via eBay.

Ozmale

OzmaleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Simple and professional

I purchased the product via their ebay store. Ebay is always pretty easy to navigate. The purchase process was smooth with lots of detail about the product. Price was competitive Communication was great and the product was dispatched within hours..

chxzqw

chxzqwSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Awesome service and fast delivery in good price.
The item bought is in excellent package and exactly matches the description listed on website.
Very good quality and is totally brand new.

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service, extremely fast delivery, happy with my purchase, made another order today. Thank you guys

Happy customer, found what I wanted easily, product was extremely wonderful..Happy with my purchase bought another tablet today for my husband. Response from the shop was fast and great. Thanks

Minskie

MinskieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience.

I purchased a Xiaomi QCycle ebike from this store (ebay). Their customer service was great answering any of my questions, the bike arrived within 2 days of ordering.

I highly recommend.

George K.

George K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Absolutely amazing service. Ordered a mobile on Thursday morning and received it Friday noon. Highly recommended. Great price too. This was my second phone from them. My go to store.

Ant

Ant

One of best customer service experience I have ever had. The DJI OSMO Action was also pretty good.

The DJI OSMO Action camera is fantastic. Does all the functions I require and is a great action camera.
The customer service and actions taken by the staff have been one of the best I have ever experienced. From their knowledge and experience to their general communications, it has been one of the best experiences I have with an online retailer. Great work. I would highly recommend Mobileciti Online store.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT SHOP AT MOBILECITI

Ordered a phone online and was sent an empty box. Contacted mc online and they demanded credit card details, photo id and personal information, even went as far as accusing any housemates of being theives. .Would not accept the box when i returned it and refused to send the phone refused or to issue a refund. $1000 out of pocket and now have enlisted consumer affairs to investigate.

Hi Peter

Sorry to see your issues, can you please provide the order details in private message so I can have look and try to resolve your issues.

ShanthieG

ShanthieGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and quick delivery

I was purchasing an electronic body scale through eBay. As I knew the particular brand and model I was after it was easy to identify a seller. Placing the order was quick. I was very happy when I received the goods the next day. It was well packaged and there was follow-up to let me know what to do if there is an issue with the product. I have only had it for a few and it is performing well. Happy with the outcome.

Apple AirPods Pro

Fast delivery, Apple AirPods Pro, Great service! Safe delivery, quality product, did I mention Fast delivery?! Thank you for the detailed information provided.
I will recommend store and website to a friend.

Net

NetSouth East Queensland, QLD

JBL Link View Screen Speaker with Google Assistant - Black

Easy to use to navigate.
I’m loving it! I’m enjoying my music even more when I’m in the kitchen, sounds quality is great!
Follow tips for cooking and video calling with your love ones.

Very happy customer - excellent customer service

I have purchased over the years 3 phones from Mobileciti. Their products and service are excellent.
I just purchased my 3rd phone and got it within 2 days, excellent customer service.

UpYours

UpYoursCanberra 2600, ACT

What more can you want?

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives