Mobileciti

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (199)

Ant

Ant

One of best customer service experience I have ever had. The DJI OSMO Action was also pretty good.

The DJI OSMO Action camera is fantastic. Does all the functions I require and is a great action camera.
The customer service and actions taken by the staff have been one of the best I have ever experienced. From their knowledge and experience to their general communications, it has been one of the best experiences I have with an online retailer. Great work. I would highly recommend Mobileciti Online store.

ShanthieG

ShanthieGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and quick delivery

I was purchasing an electronic body scale through eBay. As I knew the particular brand and model I was after it was easy to identify a seller. Placing the order was quick. I was very happy when I received the goods the next day. It was well packaged and there was follow-up to let me know what to do if there is an issue with the product. I have only had it for a few and it is performing well. Happy with the outcome.

Apple AirPods Pro

Fast delivery, Apple AirPods Pro, Great service! Safe delivery, quality product, did I mention Fast delivery?! Thank you for the detailed information provided.
I will recommend store and website to a friend.

Net

NetSouth East Queensland, QLD

JBL Link View Screen Speaker with Google Assistant - Black

Easy to use to navigate.
I’m loving it! I’m enjoying my music even more when I’m in the kitchen, sounds quality is great!
Follow tips for cooking and video calling with your love ones.

Very happy customer - excellent customer service

I have purchased over the years 3 phones from Mobileciti. Their products and service are excellent.
I just purchased my 3rd phone and got it within 2 days, excellent customer service.

UpYours

UpYoursCanberra 2600, ACT

What more can you want?

Chris F.

Chris F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Customer

We ordered a new big button mobile phone for a senior through the eBay store. The product was as advertised, new in box. Delivery was quite quick . Very happy, so far so good.

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would recommend Mobileciti

I bought a JBL bluetooth speaker from their online store. They offered the lowest price and the package arrived very quickly - only a couple of days. Very happy with my purchase.

Bianca

BiancaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy Customer

I ordered headphones through their eBay store. The product was very well priced, new in the box as advertised and delivered within a couple days. Very happy with the service.

Shaun O.

Shaun O.Sydney, NSW

Very good purchasing experience!

Always have purchased smartphones from Mobiciti over the years and never had to return any of it. Quick shipping and item and packaging arrived in perfect condition. Would recommend. Thanks Mobiciti!

lawrence-kPerth, WA

Perfect service & prices for a great product

- Looking for this particular product on the ebay store was fantastic. The prices stood out to me and that was the first initial reason for me to click this particular seller. The description was spot on and described to me exactly what I wanted to know.
- The range of products for this seller is incredible. Not only is the range great, the prices are even better.
- The product I bought is of great quality. This is the second time owing this particular product so I know the quality is amazing.
Over all rating I personally would give for my experience with this seller is definitely a 10 / 10.
Thank you Mobileciti for the great service

Jewels

JewelsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really trustworthy company.

Great company to do business with, I can't recommend them highly enough.
My old phone died suddenly so I needed a new one ASAP, I ordered it at 10pm on Tuesday night and received it at 10am Thursday morning - and I live on the Central Coast so it wasn't even a local postage!
The phone is perfect and exactly what I was after at an unbeatable price.
If only every company had the same operating standards as Mobileciti.

VirginiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most ethical service driven business I have dealt with in ages...Great prices... Mobileciti rocks!

Yang L.

Yang L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend Seller

I bought a Mi 34" 144hz curved monitor really good monitor for the money compare with other brands, and postage is super fast, A+++ sell on eBay, highly recommended seller!!!

WhiteWolf

WhiteWolfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Seller!

Awesome service by Mobileciti. Very professional and with awesome prices. An impressive range of mobile phones to choose from. Wasted no time at all in despatching my order. Very highly recommended

Mark S.

Mark S.Southeast, SA

Awesome.

My shopping experience was great. Good prices and products. Love my new Samsung tablet so much I bought another one for my daughter. Shop with this site all the time the time, they rock. Thanks. ☺

Sohail

SohailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JBL Extreme 2 Excellent Product Next Day Delivery

Ordered Yesterday and Received Today
Powerful Voice with a lot of features
Extremely fast delivery and in perfect packing
Was looking for it from many days finally found on Mobile City is good price

Wesley De Koning

Wesley De KoningGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DJI Osmo 3 mobile gimbal

Great price and quick delivery. Great communications from the team. This product will be a great addition to my phone and will be using it often. Will definitely use these guys again.

Lucy

LucyNortheast, VIC

Happy Customer

This is the second Mobile Phone I have purchased fro MobileCiti, I have been very happy with ordering process and the speed of delivery. You get what you ordered. John

Gabriele C.

Gabriele C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Experience

Placed my order online early on Tuesday morning and it was delivered to me in Melbourne at around 5 pm on Wednesday. Everything checked out as was advertised and I'm very happy with the service. Samsung s9+ Galaxy buds, and a couple of smaller items.

I will be using MC again. Cheers.

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives