Mobileciti

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (207)

VirginiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most ethical service driven business I have dealt with in ages...Great prices... Mobileciti rocks!

Yang L.

Yang L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend Seller

I bought a Mi 34" 144hz curved monitor really good monitor for the money compare with other brands, and postage is super fast, A+++ sell on eBay, highly recommended seller!!!

WhiteWolf

WhiteWolfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Seller!

Awesome service by Mobileciti. Very professional and with awesome prices. An impressive range of mobile phones to choose from. Wasted no time at all in despatching my order. Very highly recommended

Mark S.

Mark S.Southeast, SA

Awesome.

My shopping experience was great. Good prices and products. Love my new Samsung tablet so much I bought another one for my daughter. Shop with this site all the time the time, they rock. Thanks. ☺

Sohail

SohailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JBL Extreme 2 Excellent Product Next Day Delivery

Ordered Yesterday and Received Today
Powerful Voice with a lot of features
Extremely fast delivery and in perfect packing
Was looking for it from many days finally found on Mobile City is good price

Wesley De Koning

Wesley De KoningGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DJI Osmo 3 mobile gimbal

Great price and quick delivery. Great communications from the team. This product will be a great addition to my phone and will be using it often. Will definitely use these guys again.

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the best, i'd not go there again, but finally sorted our problem after three months.

We went thru a bad time for months, finally sorted. Phone (thru Catch) does not sit in its charging cradle properly. We also had another charging cradle from an exact same phone and it does not sit in that one either. They kept insisting on photos (of a Port inside a phone??) They did not believe that TWO charging cradles can't hold this phone properly (because of the port) and keep insisting on photos. My sister is heavily disabled and now without a phone and they simply will not accept return of this (we've had it two weeks only and she's never been able to charge it properly). We have evidence from a carer who has also stated above. After three months we've been issued a refund.

Lucy

LucyNortheast, VIC

Happy Customer

This is the second Mobile Phone I have purchased fro MobileCiti, I have been very happy with ordering process and the speed of delivery. You get what you ordered. John

Gabriele C.

Gabriele C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Experience

Placed my order online early on Tuesday morning and it was delivered to me in Melbourne at around 5 pm on Wednesday. Everything checked out as was advertised and I'm very happy with the service. Samsung s9+ Galaxy buds, and a couple of smaller items.

I will be using MC again. Cheers.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended online store.

Very easy and convenient to navigate the website. The prices are very competitive, and an extensive range to choose from. I am extremely happy with my Huawei GT 2e smartwatch. Super fast delivery, I was very surprised when my watch turned up the next day, wonderful. I would definately purchase again.

Gnarly Dog

Gnarly Dog

no surprises, prompt express shipping

Ordered from evilBay listing and it was shipped promptly via Express package. No dramas. The AX5s was in sealed box with an Australian charger pack. Works fine, just like it should

NICKOLAS

NICKOLASSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with product quality and level of service received.

My iPhone 6s was on it's last battery legs and Apple spotted a red dot in the sim port and wouldn't replace my battery That was 1 1/2 years ago and I hadn't had any problems with the phone ( apart from the battery ). I thought 'bugger them' and decided to go for an OPPO. Apple has seen the last of me and Mobileciti Online store is my future go to. A big plus is that they have a physical store as well. I can't speak highly enough of their communication response time and rapid delivery service.

Linda C.

Linda C.Darling Downs, QLD

Great Offer! Great Service!!

Products are of high quality and great price. A variety of choices. Service was quick and easy. Quick delivery despite ongoing restrictions. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Excellent!

John G.

John G.Sydney, NSW

iPhone 11 Pro max

Great service from start to finish with a variety of colours and storage available, very happy with the one I purchased space grey iPhone 11 Pro Max 64g and would highly recommend checking them out

John Bowan

John BowanNorthern Region, NSW

I Never go any where else

I have purchased from this seller now a few times over the years and also have bought for other people and also sent people to them to buy phones and tablets, I and all the people that have dealt with them I know have been very happy, if someone needs a pacific phone or tablet I go straight to then, Prices are very good emails get answered quickly advice is always there, and correct advice, items sent very fast, no mucking about at all, and oh yes friendly to boot. Thanks guys. All stars from me.

Wendy P.

Wendy P.South East Queensland, QLD

Impressive sevice

Good website with a great range of products. I purchased a LG K8’s 2017 it was dispatched quickly and I had it in three days. While the phone was on its way I read some reviews of the product that were less than flattering and was a bit stressed that I had made a poor choice.
Though I have only had the phone for a few days as yet I must say I am quite happy with it, everything works as it should, granted it is a little slower on some applications than my wife’s iPhone 11, but at about a tenth of the price it serves the purpose of an economical stay in touch device. Thank you Mobileciti.

Huawei mobile phone

Hi
Thank you the phone is great bigger screen and everything I bought it for my wife as her phone was getting old and starting to play up.
so once again thank you
Regards
Graeme

Excellent service

Very happy with the product I bought -Xiaomi mi air purifier Pro with hepa. Received the goods in two days with good condition. A good And trusted eBay seller that I recommended.

Sonja W.

Sonja W.

Awesome !

Fantastic service. Received my Samsung S6 Galaxy Lite at the other end of the country, in less than a week.
Easy to deal with and well priced. HIghly recommend Mobileciti Online

ethan @ newcastle

ethan @ newcastleHunter Region, NSW

A+ products and service

I'm a return buyer. They offer Aus products and super fast post. I will be returning again for note20+ when it's available. A trusted seller on eBay. Absolutely brilliant company.

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives