Mobileciti

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (7)

Extremely difficult to get a refund for their faulty product.

Halena

HalenaPerth, WA

Two faulty products, poor customer service

Ordered two sets of earphones from mobileciti via dick Smith online shop for Christmas presents. Neither worked on Christmas Day. Received a refund after sending the product back with no explanation or apology. Seeing as both didn’t work seems like they are selling old stock

Katrina Price

Katrina PriceBlacktown

Product arrived broken.........Sales person accused me of breaking it

I purchased a gimbal on ebay from mobileciti. When it arrived I opened the battery area and the cap that covers the battery cavity fell out in my hand. I immediately went to the store to speak to the manager and show him what happened to try and get a replacement or a refund. The manager told me that I had no proof that the gimbal was pre-broken and they would have to send it for review. I had to go back to ebay to get the issue fixed. Ebay was wonderful and dealt with it immediately. Do not buy from MOBILECITI.

Disastrous Post-Purchase Customer Support

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT SHOP AT MOBILECITI

Ordered a phone online and was sent an empty box. Contacted mc online and they demanded credit card details, photo id and personal information, even went as far as accusing any housemates of being theives. .Would not accept the box when i returned it and refused to send the phone refused or to issue a refund. $1000 out of pocket and now have enlisted consumer affairs to investigate.

Hi Peter

Sorry to see your issues, can you please provide the order details in private message so I can have look and try to resolve your issues.

Lawrence

LawrenceSydney, NSW

Bought Brand New Galaxy S20+ Plus but received [AS NEW]S20

I order a Galaxy S20+ at a discounted good price.
But when I received the phone, I noticed that it is just S20.
and the label is
[As New] Samaung Galaxy S20 5G 128GB - Cloud Blue
Are you serious to sell "AS NEW" as brand new phones????
Please do not treat your customer like a fool.

Be careful - wont take returns

I bought a phone from this company . Was shipped fast in 2 days. There was an issue with the phone - as the software was hanging . I returned the phone same day to the company - for a replacement phone . And two days after they replied that we cannot issue refund , as the phone has been opened and used ?? How would I know about the issue without using .. They might be a good company , but just be aware if you need any assistance down the track with warranty etc - they will get away with you ... better spend few more $$ and buy from dicksmith / HArvey norman etc - who will provide good services down the track ... I will now go to consumer complain department to get the refund .. what a waste of time

Burgo

BurgoLaunceston, TAS

Paid for Express Post

I paid for Express postage, upon checking the tracking number and also going into my local post office, I was told it was sent by plain Parcel post which they offer for free on orders over $100, my order was $198, I was told via email that it was sent express eparcel.
What should of been here on Monday will factually be here between Wed 8th April and April 15th.
I will NEVER buy from these lot EVER again!

Very bad service

I ordered a laptop (to my home address), but explained that I didn't have a phone number as was traveling.
Then received a series of perplexing emails asking for my correct details (had already supplied them).
Next received a Aust Post tracking number, but later discovered that the item was never sent.
The perplexing emails and phone calls continued, so eventually I cancelled the order.
Will never use MobileCity again.

Stephan B.Melbourne

A waste of time writing to the customer representative

Likemike7777

Likemike7777Perth, WA

Worst online store ever!!

Purchased a speaker from them,was defective,refused to believe me,when I returned it insisted it works fine.Had to pay postage to return item and also was charged a fee for returning the item.Should have just gone to be local JBHIFI Or Harvey Norman!!

Hardik

Hardik

Mobiciti is not publishing negative product review

I bought lg q7 from mobiciti & wasn't happy with phone. So I left my negative product review which was submitted for review but never published on their website. My review was only about product, so to make more sales, they are hiding facts from future buyers, they lost me as a customer now....

Rocky S.

Rocky S.Sydney, NSW

Faulty product shipped

Bad return and refund service.

Don't have a proper process, just want to sell and don't provide support.

Prices are cheaper, as factory rejected products are fixed and send to customers. For my case i would be taking this thru to law

Hi Rocky

Sorry to hear that you not happy with our service, we offering 12~24 months warranty with all our products also replacement / refund for products under 30 days, if you experiance any issues please contact our CS online@mobileciti.com.au.

No return, replacement or refund for faulty phone accessory

I purchased a pelican waterproof case from these guys. The material cracked under normal conditions, opening the case to put the phone in. I asked for a refund or a replacement but they refused. Pretty disappointed

MichaelM

MichaelMMelbourne

Poor customer service; very slow and time consuming to get them to meet their responsibilities

Alanmelbourne

Bad phone Reception, [name removed] not helpful in providing a reasonable solution. wants service ch

Bought mobile from MobileCiti two months ago (past their 30 day money back guarantee). The mobile i bought was a Huawei Nova e3 ($375 AUD) it has very weak reception signals. When i put the same sim card in my old phone i get full bars reception signal in the same location. [name removed] wants to charge me $50 to get phone serviced/tested by Huawei, plus pay return shipping, plus 20% restocking fee and then will only refund me remaining amount IF fault is found! Breach of consumer rights! if a product does not meet the expectations of customer or as advertised seller must provide full refund if item is returned or offer replacement. I think mobile citi just sell manufacturer refurbished products! will never buy from them again!

Alan

You promise one thing via private email, but public responses to my review says different! Mobile Citi = LIARS

Paula JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took my money did not ship product. Terrible customer service, Extremely slow shipping

Horrible shopper experience

I would recommend NOT purchasing a phone online. I paid $669 on a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge it was delivered faulty (would not charge). Sent it back via Australia Post they lost it in transit. Of course it was then each others fault and no one could offer me any kind of compensation or support equal to my out of pocket expenses. I feel pretty silly not insuring with Australia Post however did not expect it to go missing nor did I expect to receive a faulty phone. So devo but worse things happen at sea (1st world problem), have my money mobile citi thanks for nothing.

Worst Customer Service

In speaking with customer service they claim that they price match Australian retailers only. However wouldn't match JB HiFi sale price and just claimed that they had Free Delivery and 24 Month warranty...all of which JB HiFi offered also?

Johno
Johno

I have already purchased product from JB HiFi, due to failure of your customer service team.

Walid

WalidSydney

the worst service ever

It's a big mistake buying from them
I have bought a Samsung S7 six months back and since then I have given to them 2 times for repairs and they just return it without fixing.
it is my mistake looking for cheaper store

Hi Walid,
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. Please send us your details via private message or email us at vip-au@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives