Adam

Adam

Buyer beware

Once you find out about them

Its all bad i called them asking about a screen assure offer samsung has they told me id be put through to the manager they hung up and blocked me they are shonky business careful buying from them !

LMS

LMS

Not impressed

Bought a mobile, took over a week to arrive, didn't work. They wanted me to pay for a second before they sent a replacement or wait 2 weeks. Poor customer service. Didn't meet expectations. No escalation to discuss dispute with senior staff member. No compensation for going 3 weeks without a phone. On the plus side I eventually got my money back and they were proactive about reimbursing shipping after a PayPal error.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Mobileciti compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

DeniseMid North Coast, NSW

Do not buy from this company

I bought a Samsung galaxy shop demo,, firstly they sent the wrong charger so we couldn't charge it I rang them he was sooo rude to me and told me to be quiet while he was talking .. so got the right charger and now the phone says "No service " so I ring again and got the same rude man and I paid for the return of the phone as the return postage was to hard to print out back to eBay...

Denise

no dont worry as i have deleted all my emails
Mick

Need to vent or complime

Need to vent or complimeKillara

Replaced my LG G4 board with another older board

I had a repair sent to them, in February 2016, and in January 2017 my LG stopped working. It's only now that i realize that they replaced the board inside the phone, dated December 2016, with one dated June 2016. This is a major issue, because boards from April 2016 till September 2016 have possibly a boot loop issue.
Prices and repair time are good, but what does that help me if my phone stops working?

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Despite denying board of some date can be faulty, you did replace the older board with a newer one. Thanks for that. Now i hope the phone does not go into boot-loop again

Very bad in irresponsible service

I baught HTC and after 6 months it froze. Took it to mobiciti, the guy at the front gave me a slip with the HTC repairers details and after that ignored me compleately and got back on his phone. Rude and irresponsible . Wouldn't go back there

Hi Jkk,

I am very sorry to hear this, had chat with staff at Parramatta shopfront. He was on the phone with other customer, He didnt' meant to be rude or irresponsible.

Fab

FabMelbourne

Unsealed boxes

I ordered 2 samsung Galaxy s7 last week and got it delivered today. Impressed with the delivery time but got the 2 boxes with broken seals. Contacted them rightaway and was advised that the seals are very bad and usually gets unsealed while transitting.. Good enough reason?

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives