Mobileciti

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the best, i'd not go there again, but finally sorted our problem after three months.

We went thru a bad time for months, finally sorted. Phone (thru Catch) does not sit in its charging cradle properly. We also had another charging cradle from an exact same phone and it does not sit in that one either. They kept insisting on photos (of a Port inside a phone??) They did not believe that TWO charging cradles can't hold this phone properly (because of the port) and keep insisting on photos. My sister is heavily disabled and now without a phone and they simply will not accept return of this (we've had it two weeks only and she's never been able to charge it properly). We have evidence from a carer who has also stated above. After three months we've been issued a refund.

Greg T

Greg TAmamoor, Qld

Got a refund as couriers took too long

I eventually got a refund after the courier (couriersplease) company hadn't delivered after 6 weeks. If I buy from them again I'll make sure they use Auspost.

Mobileciti S.Mobileciti

an-organize

bought my phone on ebay saturday.call them they said that i was going to recive an email when my phone was ready to pick up.monday nothing tuesday morning nothing, i called them around 3 o'clock and they said hey yes ut phone is ready to pick up and i said to them if i didn't call today when were u going to call me or email guys?

Mobileciti S.Mobileciti
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Mobileciti compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

venetian_blind

venetian_blindSydney

Website still selling item which I know is out of stock

I phoned to check stock on a particular phone and, after checking, they were honest enough tell me that they had none left. Not surprising, because it was a bargain basement price. However, a couple of days later, this phone is still being sold on their website.

Perhaps it's simply an oversight, but it could have been a big disappointment for the child that I was buying the phone for. Not to mention a hassle getting a refund.

They need to be more careful that their website reflects genuine stock levels.
Told me honestly that the phone was out of stock.
The website was still selling the phone at a bargain price, even though they didn't have any.

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives