Mobileciti

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
Lizzie B.

Lizzie B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent site, but...

I was recently in the market for an iPhone XR, and was looking for cheaper options to Apple. I found MobileCiti, and was impressed with their prices. I found the phone I was looking for, placed the order and received a receipt for my purchase, however did not receive a dispatch notice. I emailed the store, and a reply cam promptly, saying that the site was not correct in it's stock count, and could have another option, or a refund. I asked for a full refund, which they then responded to right away.
Overall, I am a happy with the customer service, however I am not happy with the misleading information on the website. I could possibly be buying from here in the future. Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Susan BricknallGippsland, VIC

Disappointing

In Dec 2018 my husband bought an iPhone for our granddaughter who has an intellectual disability. The ph has been working well up until a few days ago when we realised we were unable to contact her on the phone. The reason being you now can’t hear it ring. I tried to speak to someone from mobileciti but I was forced to leave a message instead. I have also emailed mobileciti and as yet haven’t reserved any message or ph call. It’s very disappointing and unacceptable that I’m unable to talk to someone in the hope of having this rectified ASAP.

Online purchase efficiency

The product price is really competitive than others. I'm very satisfied with the service and efficiency delivery no more than the Guaranteed day. Also happy with 2 yeas warranty.

Thanks heaps

Prompt service and delivery. The consultant had a very helpful and friendly phone manner .Thanks heaps for taking the time to explain things

Hi atm,

Thank you for your feedback. Can we ask what we could improve on to get to 5 stars? Please let us know, we take customer service very seriously.

JudyMitch

JudyMitch

Konka U6 mobile user guide

The support from Mobile Citi was fantastic regarding the assistance of the User guide. Thank you so much in responding to my cry for help!!!

Hi Judy,

Thank you for your kind comments. If there is anything further we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jose

JoseBrisbane

Nice service

I like it, it was a very good service and the person who attended me was a very good. Thanks

taylor

taylorVictoria

Bit of a mix up with order no ones fault

Mix up with order however mobileciti rectified straight away and situation was fixed. Not all online companies are as happy to make sure an issue is sorted out, mobileciti was.

AlexG

AlexGMelbourne

Definitively the place to buy mobile phones

I have bought a mobile phone from them a few months ago. They have a good stock of big brands as good variety of budget phones. They also have plenty of options on dual sim card phones.
The delivery was fast and the transaction was quite smooth.

Good Customer service and fast delivery

I bought Samsung Gear S3 smart watch from them. Very good price compare to other big retail store. I paid for express post and receive the product within 1.5 days. Sent couple emails regarding the product before.I place the.order and.they always reply very quick.

Julian

JulianWestern Australia

Late delivery, yet nice packaging

The phone that I purchased on 26th of July arrived in Perth metro today 3rd of August because it was shipped using eParcel Standard. For a purchase worth over $500, I'd expect that you may send it by eParcel Express which is a fair expectation. Cutting off your profit margin by only $3 to upgrade the shipment to Express won't harm your business for sure yet it makes it much more attractive in the eyes of the customer.

Other than above, the parcel arrived safe and without any damage in a shock proof packaging. The good was factory sealed and as described on the website at the time of purchase.

Bit disappointed at first but great turnaround in the end

Got a Blueant headphones and unfortunately arrived broken; after sending them back and being in contact with the Mobileciti team, they send a replacement headphones. Thanks very much for the support throughout the journey!

brian

brian

very Good

I bought a Samsung s5 mini android smartphone through the eBay and it arrived very quickly with no fuss and it was brand new still in the box just like mobi citi declared

Great Service

Only had to wait 1 day for my phone to be delivered. Great Service. Very competetive price. There was a glitch on the website during payment but they rectified the situation immediatley.
Thank you!

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Thank you for taking the time to provide us the feedback. It's always pleasing to hear that our customers are happy with our service !

fast efficient service

this phone arrived very well packed and was exactly as described on web site. The service was very fast and we could track the item if needed. But really did not have to as correspondence was very good they kept us up to date all the way. Thank you

gadget709765

gadget709765sydney

Repeat customer, excellent customer service!

A little surprised with some of the reviews. I have purchased all my androids and iphones at Mobileciti for several years now and never had a problem. Had an issue with a one recent purchase though and the sales guys there were very helpful and understanding. Given that I was being that "difficult" customer, I was quite impressed of how they handled it, making it a win win. To say the least, I will be a returning customer. Their prices are competitive too.

Good service

Good priced phone and delivered on time, phone help was good and followed up by a email. had trouble connecting to the internet on my new phone but the help desk set me in the right direction. Hard to find correct cover and screen protector in Australia.

Brazen

BrazenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome service and support

Just wanted a Mobile outright .. No crap good service and no tricks. Would recommend highly.

JB Hi Fi Pricing more expensive, Website showed stock and staff just said website is wrong

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Good online service. Call service could improve.

Great online service. Moto 360 arrived in 2 days. Perfect. Staff when I called weren't that interested it seemed to give advice. Almost lost my business.

Mars

MarsMelbourne

A pleasure to do business with

Very good prices and fast delivery. Good aftersales support. Fixed an issue I had in a professional and timely manner. I would highly recommend them.

Fast and good service!

I was Very satisfied, they had very speedy service and good prices. Overall a good experience and I will order from them again

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives