2.1

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Hi Everyone,

Mobilieciti listened to my concern and actioned promptly. I truly appreciate their service. They have agreed to refund me for a product which unfortunately could not meet my expectations but I must say the entire process was seamless. I recommend everyone to buy from Mobileciti.

With Thanks,
Mohit

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedHuawei Watch 2

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives