2.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)
Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s something I was looking for.

It was very easy to navigate,everything was well written,and you could really understand. I didn’t have to look for more.The price was right and quick response.Thank you very much again.

VirginiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most ethical service driven business I have dealt with in ages...Great prices... Mobileciti rocks!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
Vincent L.

Vincent L.Launceston, TAS

Great product & Service

Very good buy and best response from store
Found from eBay on line
Great product at the best price.Aust.Stock with Invoice.Great to have this Hub and so easy to use.
Highly recommended

Product PurchasedGoogle Home Hub

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Mobileciti compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Superb customer service and fast delivery

Would recommend purchasing here as they are super reliable and responsible. I had an issue with my purchase and Jay responded quickly and resolved my issue promptly. Big thumbs up!

Product PurchasedHuawei P30

After sales service was exceptional

I wasn't going to do anything about the fault on the first phone because it has always been a hassle when dealing with online suppliers and faulty products.
But mobileciti has proved to be very approachable and willing to assist.
Thank you for making this return and replacement a very positive experience.

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Hi Everyone,

Mobilieciti listened to my concern and actioned promptly. I truly appreciate their service. They have agreed to refund me for a product which unfortunately could not meet my expectations but I must say the entire process was seamless. I recommend everyone to buy from Mobileciti.

With Thanks,
Mohit

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedHuawei Watch 2
GGG8487

GGG8487Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Purchased an S8 through their eBay store, but unfortunately the unit had a stuck pixel. I emailed MobileCiti and was able to arrange for a replacement unit. Communication was great the whole way through, and the device was replaced on the spot at their Parramatta store.

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives