Mobileciti

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (200)

letgodaddyo

letgodaddyo

Prices competitive Service EXCEPTIONAL!

Highly Recommended with VERY fast delivery AAA+++ Prices competitive Service EXCEPTIONAL!
I will certainly use Mobileciti again and recommend to others

AmberWitty

AmberWittyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast delivery. Excellent customer service

This item was quickly dispached and was also delivered quickly. Excellent customer service. My phone case product was packed safely.

Excellent purchase

Purchase was exactly as described very easy to deal with the price was great and delivery was very fast very easy to use the website

Stephen and Cheryl Brown

Stephen and Cheryl BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and Jason went out of his way to make sure we received our product

Brian S.

Brian S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A bargain!

Got a great deal on a smartphone and it was posted very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. It was really satisfying to be able to get that quality of service. It would've taken twice as long dealing with an overseas seller and it was less of a risk.

Tends

TendsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted, cute and protective!

Love this case! Best purchase I've ever made because its so protective. Please keep selling these types of cases because its hard to come across good phone cases nowadays that won't make my phone look ugly

Ankush

AnkushSydney, NSW

Excellent service best price

Best service , affordable price ,on latest tech 5 ⭐️Ratings. And quick delivery received the product in 2 days.highly recommended to others

Ally

AllyGosford

Bought a Samsung galaxy watch3 from this shop, very good service.

Very happy with my new smart watch love it. Works great , brand new in sealed box fast delivery in 2 days, great shop, bought online on a Sunday, it arrived on Tuesday.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s something I was looking for.

It was very easy to navigate,everything was well written,and you could really understand. I didn’t have to look for more.The price was right and quick response.Thank you very much again.

Philip M

Philip MSydney Surrounds, NSW

My mobile phone arrived well packed in two days from ordering. Would confidently recommend them as a safe and efficient seller. Phone was in perfect condition.

Linda B

Linda BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service, very happy.

After purchase I was kept informed at all times about my purchase and delivery status. Item arrived quickly and packed well. Doorbell works brilliantly. Would happily purchase from them again.

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service.

I am very pleased with the price and quality of the product. Communication with the Seller was prompt and very helpful. Delivery was very prompt and the product was well packaged for safe delivery.

Tracie

TracieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and great service

I bought a Motorola Z2 Play phone. I appreciated the very quick delivery. Unfortunately, the phone was not functioning as it should have been. I contacted Mobileciti and after a few days of staff trying to troubleshoot the fault (perfectly understandable process) I returned the phone to them and they sent me a replacement. Staff were wonderful in communicating with me and keeping me informed of what was happening and when they had posted the replacement phone. I wouldn't hesitate to order any products from Mobileciti again - great range, competitive prices and very helpful staff.

Lou D

Lou DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Competitive with service to boot

Bought item as a gift for my daughter. Simple process with competitive price. Super quick with delivery done in 2 days. Package arrived well protected with bubble wrap to protect product. Would definitely buy from them again and recommended them highly.

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

A brilliant experience and a wonderful phone

The phones size is great, the same width as my old Motorola but taller. Text is clear and bright.
User interface is easy to understand and very beautiful. Plenty of themes and wallpapers. The screen is very clear. Old software that no longer worked on my Motorola (that I had paid for) now works perfectly.
A great retailer who prides themselves on giving the user a wonderful experience and who sell good quality products.

WehatePD

WehatePDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I bought a pair of headphones. It was quite costly but it was posted without postage charges and as an express item I received it in less than a week, despite the Covid delays. The item was securely packed and delivered safely. The store is friendly, communicates well and responds to questions promptly. I would recommend this store very highly.

Nick D.

Nick D.Illawarra, NSW

Mobile phone

Super fast delivery. Great product and great price. All info from purchase to tracking order info updated immediately. Happy with service and product. Have bought before and will again via eBay.

Ozmale

OzmaleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Simple and professional

I purchased the product via their ebay store. Ebay is always pretty easy to navigate. The purchase process was smooth with lots of detail about the product. Price was competitive Communication was great and the product was dispatched within hours..

chxzqw

chxzqwSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Awesome service and fast delivery in good price.
The item bought is in excellent package and exactly matches the description listed on website.
Very good quality and is totally brand new.

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service, extremely fast delivery, happy with my purchase, made another order today. Thank you guys

Happy customer, found what I wanted easily, product was extremely wonderful..Happy with my purchase bought another tablet today for my husband. Response from the shop was fast and great. Thanks

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives