MobileZap

MobileZap (page 2 of 46)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)

Nathanial StengewisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Liars. Do not ship from in Australia as claimed. Either from China or UK. Are in administration in Australia. Fake

Claim on their website to be in Australia yet now by email admit they are not and shipping will take much longer than advertised. I doubt they even will send. Liars

Alan D

Alan DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I was happy over all

i thought the fact its a .au website was shipping from the UK was odd, but i was surprised at how quick everything arrived . i'd shop again for sure. maybe just make it more clear of the dispatch location at time of purchase

John D.

John D.Sydney, NSW

stole my money!

After online purchase and payment I was emailed to say that one of the items bought is "no longer available" and that I will be given a refund "within 2-4 business days". Despite email requests, two weeks later I still have not been given a refund! Also, the url "mobilezap.com.au" and the payment in AUD, yet my credit card charged an international transaction fee...

BoneS

BoneSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad and delayed communication

Placed order and needed to cancel within hours. Followed correct procedure on site for cancel process but silence followed for over 24 hours. No response until item shipped and now they are saying too late to cancel as item already shipped. In other words we have your money now so we don't care. Company is based in UK not AUS so deceiving. Item being sent from UK.

Disappointing

I specifically looked for a genuine leather case for my Samsung A6 and finally found the Olixar one listed on MobileZaps site. When I received the product 12 days later, it was a cheap and inferior thin vinyl product that had been packed in an Olixar branded press-seal bag. I assume they have switched the original high quality one with some cheap knock-off as the "middle-man" I wish I had seen the Olixar site sooner and bought directly from them. I notified Olixar of the issue also.

Got what I am looking for

It is relatively easy to navigate the store and easy to place my order. The product and the quality is what I am looking for but it could be better if there were more colors to choose from.

Sirius2012

Sirius2012AU

Dreams turn into nightmare quickly

Bought a case states mint in color
Waited for while even though it's an Australian site, found out it wasn't when I received package which was sent from overseas.
When I checked the item ,it clearly shows a gray color. Sent an email. They said send a photo. And I did. Next thing, they say it's the color, it's mint. If you are not happy you can return the item but you have to pay for return yourself. It was a quick and direct answer to refuse to accept their mistake. I would definitely keep away from this company. They are not Australian as thought to be and customer service is rude and refusing to play.

Extremely happy with my purchase

I was looking for a sleek and stylish case for my Samsung S9+, the product specified was of excellent quality and cheaper than other websites. No cheap and nasty knock-offs here, highly recommended!

Tony

TonyCentral Queensland, QLD

Classy looks, great features and Functional Product!

Very user friendly website with a great range of products for latest new and not so new phones with a plethora of accessories for every occasion, this is my third purchase from this store and I really must say it is my go to store for price and product availability, as I live in Australia it is a little bit of a wait for your order but a few extra days is worth it, love my latest cover (Christmas present for my partner) and will be ordering again when purchasing my next mobile phone!

Extremely happy with my purchase of iphone case

I was looking for a mobile phone case that was not too expensive but also looked great and was durable.
The product was delivered quickly and is exactly what I ordered.

A great experience with a very good business.

Very easy to find what I wanted from a good range of products.
The products were original maker items and so are very good quality.

great product but not as heavy duty as was needed.

Gabriel

Gabriel

Dishonest company!

They are dishonest company!

Took my money but didn’t receive the product after 7 weeks.

Sent them 3 emails but no reply, there’s no number to call.

Mark

MarkCanberra

Actual purchases went smoothly, but, ugh, the after-sale pestering and spam...

peterandjess

peterandjessAU

Great range, great prices, great products

Mobile accessories in Australia are often expensive and restricted in range. Going with MobileZap is much better. They have a good range of products and the prices aren't expensive. I've used the site many times and it's always been a good experience. If you are going for one thing, it's often worth checking out what other things they have as well, since combining postage is a good idea and they often have other useful stuff as well.

Good price, bad product

I bought a phone case and it was broken as soon as I opened it. The side was split and within 2 weeks, one side has begun to peel off of the other side on the wallet style case. Shipping was about 1.5 weeks to Australia which was good.

great service and postage i am very pleased

second time buyer and as in the first case both price a delivery was excellent thank you keep up the good work

Iain R

Iain R

Great Experience

I ordered 2 items from the Australian website for my Samsung & was surprised when order tracking info showed it was coming from the UK so I thought I'd be waiting for weeks but no! My order arrived within the week & was exactly what I asked for, couldn't be happier. They kept me up to date via email throughout the shipping process & my order arrived safely & well packed.

Good Service

Don't buy from mobilezap. They take your order and payment and ..not to worry what happens next . Yo

Service out of this world! Simply shocking!
They take your order & payment and ..not worry what happens next . You have to wait for weeks. I'm waiting since 29 September 2018 and today is 23 October 2018.
They advertise items which they don't have on stock!

Lynette

Lynetteasked

Product has just arrived with arm bent towards cupule. Arm is fixed rigid and cannot be adjusted. Limited instructions with unit do not cover a rigid arm. How do I fix this? Are there more instructions? or troubleshooting info?

Ash1610

Ash1610asked

How long do you normally wait for products to arrive? I bought a case two weeks ago and im still waiting for it to arrive.

Wayno
Wayno

Do believe I read somewhere it said 7-15 working days

Tony Hunt
Tony Hunt

Three weeks has been my experience... just when you think it's not coming, it arrives

tzabas

tzabasasked

Where is mobilezap shipping from?

Aaron
Aaron

I believe the UK for alot of items.(i ordered a phone cover) They do have a store in NSW, and when you call them Australian staff will help you.
But, dont be tricked into thinking you will have your item with in 3 days shipping, when shipped from there UK warehouse expect at least 15 days. Avoid them if you need it quickly.

Nathanial Stengewis

UK they are a liar company not based in Australia as stated

Get an answer from our members and MobileZap representatives