Moby Wrap

Moby Wrap

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Moby Wrap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Safety

Emily
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

This wrap got me through the newborn stage!

Purchased in November 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $89.00.

Rocky14
Rocky14

Great for newborns

Loved our Moby wrap for our new born. Much more snug and comfy looking for baby than a bulky carrier. Husband happily wore it too. Easy to pack up and carry with you. Comes in a nice array of colours too. Used it a lot up until 6months then transitioned to a Pognae baby carrier. Highly recommended.

SarahJ
SarahJPerth

My favorite wrap

I brought my moby wrap second hand and was just getting another wrap for variety, but after buying it I no longer wanted to use the others I had. This wrap provided much more support and the stretch was great comfort but not too loose and stretchy that it didn't support, bubs and I both enjoyed using it.

lovely company to deal with

In an ocean of baby supplies and suppliers, Kiley was by far head and shoulders above everyone else. she was fair, honest, and genuine to deal with. The shipping was fast, the products were well packaged and her weebsite is easy and simple to search through. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for an honest and reliable company to purchase from. Kind regards, C.Y.

Maddiebub
MaddiebubAU

Cheap price, bubba is happy in it.

My bub and I have found this wrap to work well for it's intended purpose and he loves being in it. Thanks to this wrap I can get housework done, it sends him to sleep most every time. When we first bought bubs home, he hated his pram and naturally just wanted to be near me, so I invested in one of these (very cheap) and I haven't looked back, now that bubs is 5mths, he enjoys his pram but still has moments of just wanting to be close to me. So I take this wherever we go and I can because it doubles as a pram blanket or swaddle and is light-weight and compact. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a newborn that won't settle unless being held.

Laurenjaing
LaurenjaingAU

Google some videos first!

I would HIGHLY recommend googling some videos and practicing in front of a mirror! This isn't easy to 'get' first time round. Once mastered, the moby wrap is snug and comfy for all involved. I have a Bub with reflux and this means he can sleep comfortably without me having to hold him upright!

KoffeeBean
KoffeeBeanAU

My son loves it.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.Adelaide, SA

Life Saver!

I didn't have this carrier for my first baby but after buying one for my second I really wish I had. It has made such a difference to my everyday life now with a 3 month old and a busy toddler. I can help my baby nap and still eat, cook, clean, play, exercise, and rest!!! I wear it at home and while out and it keeps her calm and has not failed to put her to sleep yet. Baby loves the upright position and the closeness and support it allows is perfect. I literally use it every day and has honestly made me a much happier mum. Even my husband wears it.

My saviour

I have a newborn who will only sleep on my chest. Having the Moby has helped me get things done around the house whilst knowing bub is safe and securly strapped to my body..
And you can throw it in the wash!
I defining would have lost my cool if I didn't have the Moby
Everything!
It's long so best to out it on with clean floors

Jeppa
JeppaCanberra

Makes life with a baby much easier

AD23291978
AD23291978

I am so so happy with this wrap. I never failed to settle my bub in it. It looks good and provides so much support for your bub. It really is "womblike". It is also very versatile as you can change how you wear baby as they grow. It is so comfortable that even though my bub is 9kgs I can carry her for hours without any discomfort and she feels quite light when in it. I have heard some say that its difficult to put on, I find it so easy now and it didn't take long to learn. The only downside is it is quite large to carry and when putting it on it can drag on the floor which is a pain in carparks.
Very comfortable for mum and bub, 100% cotton - great for hot weather, easy to clean, looks good, offers baby alot of support.
Large to carry.

katpaul
katpaul

wonderful carrier for newborn and small babies! Just a long piece of stretchy fabric and great instructions on how to tie it for many different ways to carry. a snug swaddled feel for your newborn. keeps them feeling safe and secure. i love how supportive this is - i get no backpain at all. you can even breastfeed discretely on the move. instructions are great and easy to understand with further information being available on the website!
sometimes the simple things are best. a great carrier and a wonderful introduction to wrapping
it is a bit stretchy for larger (say 6-8mths +) babies