Moccona Barista Reserve Rich Espresso

Moccona Barista Reserve Rich Espresso

3.9

Maureen
MaureenSydney, NSW

If you have to resort to instant coffee...

I only drink instant when pushed, so I am constantly looking for that elusive "almost like brewed coffee" taste. As this was on special for $9 (half price) I thought I'd give it a go. I was amazed by how good it is, starting with the aroma, and then the taste. Although it's termed "Rich Espresso" it's smooth, not bitter and has a full-bodied taste when drunk as a flat white. So much better than other instant brand I've tried.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

phoenixd
phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is very, very good

This is an excellent instant coffee. Much, much better than any other instant I’ve had. Better than the ground coffee in sachets which I can never get beyond ‘too weak’. It’s a pantry staple now, for those lazy days when I can’t be bothered to use the pods and froth the milk. But $18 a can is a bit much, so I stock up when it’s on sale.

Other Instant Coffees

The best instant coffee!

We have tried all the Barista Reserve coffees and they are really good - the best instant coffee on the market. I agree the price at $18 plus is so expensive - We buy lots when it is on special for $9. It is really great tasting coffee.

Instant Coffees

Find out how Moccona Barista Reserve Rich Espresso compares to other Instant Coffees

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only legit full bodied instant coffee!

I've tried this on special half price today. You know that bitter, diffused acidic aftertaste with the Moccona Espresso #10? It's nothing like this. This one has that great coffee taste that just goes round and round and is solid all the way down your throat with that mild coffee aroma (yes, mild). This is so way better than the Moccona in those glass jars. This is a must try. But I won't buy it at full price. $18 for a can is just too expensive for me. :D

See all Moccona Barista Reserve Rich Espresso reviews