Moccona Classic Medium Roast

Moccona Classic Medium Roast (page 2 of 44)

1.1

Lyndal Y.

Lyndal Y.

Dishwater.

Vile, burnt, bitter and it leaves a horrible aftertaste. I don't believe for an instant Moccona carried out consumer testing. They decided to fatten their bottom line by going cheap on their ingredients. If they're smart they'll change it back, but after they scammed loyal customers by removing the "new richer aroma" label, while keeping the new inferior gross tasting flavour, I don't trust them at all now. Bye bye, Moccona.

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for A$14.00.

LucaC

LucaC

WHAT HAPPEN

I now know why its so cheap bought it for half price, was always a Medium Roast lover for over 15 years Its was my morning pickup but now is taste burnt and just yuk and now switched over to another brand

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$9.00.

Nithya V.

Nithya V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible and tastes like burnt plastic

Yuk,Horrible and Nasty..Was a Moccana lover and now it tastes like burnt.i would say horrible taste and leaves a bad taste and would never buy again if Mocanna wont return to its original taste.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$9.00.

Kay

KaySouth Australia

Jars not able to be opened by older people

Since my husband passed away, I am unable to buy a jar of Moccona because I can’t get the lid off! There is just no way to grip it. I have reverted to another brand sadly

Purchased in August 2019.

Flavour change tastes horrible

Been a Moconna consumer for years but in the last few months the flavour of the DarkRoast 8 has changed in a bad way! Tastes like melted plastic in coffee.

Purchased in August 2019 at Countdown for A$18.99.

Lee D.

Lee D.Illawarra, NSW

Very weak

I was a moccona coffee lover for years but some thing has changed and it is weak you need to add more and more to get the same flavour you used to get they must think we are stupid

Purchased for A$24.00.

Horrible makes me sad such a great product has been destroyed by it own maker and they are still not listening

Been drinking it for close to 30 years and can no longer bear the taste since the changes have moved on to a different brand and will not return to classic medium roast unless Moccona returns it to the original blend

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$24.99.

Simply dreadful !

Yuk ! It's all I can say. It leaves an awful after taste in your mouth. Not sure what happened to the moccona coffee, it USED to be good. BUT no more. Won't be buying the medium and dark roast again.

Purchased in June 2019.

Greta

GretaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

HORRIBLE !

WHY? Would you change a fantastic coffee. It tastes like dish water. Awful awful. I no longer enjoy a coffee in the morning. Your commercial now shouldn't have two lovey dovey models sipping moccona lovingly. Should show them with screwed up horrible looks on their faces because this stuff will wreck any romance.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$12.99.

Find out how Moccona Classic Medium Roast compares to other Instant Coffees

the original blend was perfect

We first started using Moccona 20 years ago and were disgusted with the changed product (richer aroma) when I phoned the customer service department they told me that they had no intention of changing back as consumer research said it was better!
They offered a sample of the suggested French roast but this never arrived.

Purchased in June 1999.

Katrina K.

Katrina K.South East Queensland, QLD

moccona classic

I've been buying this coffee for many years. This year 2019 it tastes different/horrible.
We have given it a few tries this year but 3 times it has been yuk!
Moccona French style is great....but too expensive.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$16.00.

Dovi

DoviSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moccona's Taste is back

Last year I wrote a scathing review about this coffee an gave it one star. Today , I am glad to say Moccona has it's taste back. It no longer has that burnt coffee bean flavour. I have been a Moccona coffee drinker for over 20 years and I am grateful, they have brought back the original flavour.

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for A$16.00.

Simon

SimonPerth, WA

Why change a great product?!

The new blend is flat and metallic. It's so disappointing. We've been drinking the Classic No. 5 for 20 years but have switched brands due to the change. When you call Moccona to give feedback or complain they tell you to try the French blend and that the 'improved' blend was trialed and voted on but I'm assuming it was run in Europe or is just a lie to cover cost cutting...Nobody with a sense of taste would drink the new moccona.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Absolute crap

Purchased in April 2019 for A$24.00.

Sam J

Sam JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Try Coles or Woolworths home brand instant freeze dried Coffee..

We have been buying the 100g Woolworths Home Brand Classic Freeze Dried.. now for the last 9 months.. Its the closest we could find to the old Moccona No 5 Classic.. Woolworths now get our money, we buy it 12 jars at a time.. Haha but its worth it.. Even if they changed it back.. I'd find it hard to go back to Moccona now.. Just terrible treatment of customers. MOCCONA!! Look what you have done!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$16.00.

A_R_T

A_R_TQueensland

This is for the number 10 espresso variety in the same jar

We bought the espresso, number 10 variety of this coffee jar. Got the 400gm large jar as even though we hadn't had this coffee in quite some time, we had always loved it! Well not this time! It tastes like some wild animal has peed all over the coffee beans! I had to keep checking my milk as it tasted that bitter and sour I thought maybe the milk had somehow suddenly gone off, but no matter which brand of milk we use it still tastes like a lama peed on the coffee!! Waste of money!! Don't risk wasting $25 on this crap!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$25.00.

Utter rubbish. No idea why they changed it.

Saddened that it was changed. It used to be my go to, but 12 months down the track and I’m still searching for a suitable replacement. Burnt, smells bad, tastes worse. #thesearchgoeson

Purchased in July 2018.

disappointed

Maccona coffee I bought in the large 400g turns out to be very bitter not nice at all. Would like a refund as I had bout 2 x 400 jars and would not use as the taste has been altered.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$16.00.

Lozza

LozzaPerth, WA

What have you done with the Hazelnut and the Caramel Coffee ? Cause it tastes like crap now

What have you done with the Hazelnut and the Caramel Coffee? Cause it tastes like [Word Removed] now, Are you using some disgusting sweetener or something? I am so appalled, I used to buy 2 jars a week. Unless you change it back i will not buy this terrible rubbish again. You have ruined my mornings.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$9.99.

Deserves No stars

Why haven’t you people changed it back already. Product is disgraceful. Must be costing a fair bit in sales. Someone needs to be reprimanded. Certainly have no room for product growth with this abomination.....

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$18.00.

See all Moccona Classic Medium Roast reviews