Moccona Classic Medium Roast

Moccona Classic Medium Roast (page 3 of 44)

1.1

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moccona Classic Medium Roast tastes awful!

Please bring back the original blend for your Moccona Classic Medium Roast number 5! The new blend tastes really awful. I have been buying this coffee for over 20 years and i will never buy it again of you dont bring back the original blend.

Raj

RajSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bring back the Old No. 5 please

The best thing you can do is change back to the much loved old product and advertise the " coming back of the old receipe" save yourselves from going burst. P

fleanlee

fleanleeSouthwest, VIC

Have you listened to the public yet?

Old No 5 was a lovely coffee. We purchased this all the time. Now, the coffee tastes bitter and horrible. The label reads ‘experience the smooth taste of Moccona Classic Medium Roast’. There is nothing smooth about this new brew.

Find out how Moccona Classic Medium Roast compares to other Instant Coffees

Are you using a different chemical??

Tastes earthy and dirty, But Worst is now making me jittery, agitated, and makes my heart race!! Feels like an anxiety attack, but it is the freaking coffee.
WHaT has been added to this?! Or what is new in the production??
I am not the only one I know affected like this. This is AWfUL.
I have to change brands :(
I love my Coffee, but I certainly don't love this chemical induced reaction.
I was so concerned I googled to see what was going on, and was led here.
Big thumbs down Moccona.
This isn't even about taste any more, it is firstly and foremost a decision based around my health.
Whatever you have done is awful!!!
Only ever feel like this off cheap nasty coffee....so...
Well done, another long term customer walks away.

Esmay

Esmay

Putrid

Goodness me! What have they done to the new number 5? It tastes burnt. Absolutely disgusting! Have changed to coles organic fairtrade and it tastes like the old moccona. Amazes me how Moccona are still in business. They shouldnt be allowed to pass that off as coffee. It's dirty rusty water

Crystal

CrystalSydney, NSW

Moccona Heft NO Meer Mmmmmm

Every morning stumbling into work I used to look forward to a nice cup of Moccona. That has changed since this new crap has taken it's place. The difference is so noticeable it's bitter and bland as soon as we had our first cup out of the new jar we all screwed up our faces wondering what the heck had gone wrong. If only I new the last jar in our office was that of the old brew I would have stooped to the level of a child and hid it lol.

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

Whhyyyyyy? *crying*

As a first time mum with a 3 month old, my mug of Moccona got me going for the day and looked forward to it each morning.. But after opening a new jar, I almost spat it out. YUCK! Why do the bigger companies feel the need to fix what’s not broke? *sobbing*

Maggie M

Maggie MPeel, WA

Good to bad to worse

Moccona Coffee Classic No. 5 bring back the old flavour. Stop trying to improve it as it's not working. We just can't drink it anymore, We are now drinking Robert Timms huge improvement over Moccona, we have purchased our last jar ever being batch no: L16094 16.02 use by Dec 2020

Shezza

ShezzaQueensland

Time for a change

Hi, as I get older the worse my arthritis gets in my fingers. I love the Moccona range but find it difficult to open the lids on the dried instant coffee range. It's true that I can buy this coffee in a different vessel but it also cost a lot more to do so. Any chance you can design some type of pop-up lid?

Laurel H.

Laurel H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Bring back the old formula!

I have been drinking Moccona daily for 10 years and this new formula is quite disappointing. Why change something that was good??? It really has been ruined.
Our medium roast formula now tastes burnt like Nescafé when having it black (85-90deg water). As a latte with my lactose free milk, it is a bit metallic with a hazelnut flavour. My morning indulgence is ruined. Only skulling down this new batch out of habit and for the need for caffeine -not enjoyable at all. This may be a good time to quit instant coffee altogether.

Debbie M

Debbie MSydney, NSW

My favourite indulgance RUINED!

Luke B

Luke BCanberra 2600, ACT

Absolutely Terrible

Old one was much better. The same as everyone else. I had hoped I stumbled across an old batch. But nope. Should be called burnt roast. Please bring back the old one.

Theress

TheressNorthern Region, NSW

Metallic taste

No matter how strong or weak I make it it's got metallic taste to it. I've always used moccona classic blend. I will be changing my brand. From now on so disappointed

Rach

RachGoulburn Valley, VIC

Moccona coffee classic blend

I have been drinking this coffee for over 10 years, but recently it has been tasting really bad that it’s almost undrinkable. It’s upsetting to me because I loved it so much. I will now have to switch to another brand.

Worrigee

WorrigeeSydney, NSW

Rubbish coffee - period !

Was the best freeze dried coffee going around, was the best tasting coffee going around, but somehow all that changed until some delicate genius in the company thought to save money they would approach another coffee bean grower to save on costs, but what they didn't realise that they would lose customers because of a foul smell and taste.
But they probably have convinced themselves that we would grow to love the taste - ignorant and petulant children running the company.

Jason A

Jason ASoutheast, SA

Morning no5 or is it....????

Same terrible blend in the old packaging.
It is a smell, not an aroma
DE has lost me as a customer so don't care if they bring the old one back

Deceived by labeling - Its still tastes burnt...

After stopping buying the Classic Medium Roast for months because of the terrible taste of the "New improved flavour" I found all the large jars on the shelf no longer had the new label. I thought Moccona had finally come to its senses and were listening to its customers about what they want. I was very sadly mistaken. Not only did it cost me $14.00, it is the same horrible burnt flavour with the old label attached.... Shame on you Moccona. I did notice that you do not back up your own product by saying on the label - If you are not 100% satisfied with this product return it for a full refund. Because you would be bombarded with returns.

Natalie c

Natalie cSydney, NSW

Bring the old stuff back PLEASEEEE

Don't understand why they would have changed this formula, it used to be so good!
When I realised what they did I bought 5jars of the old stuff (only coz that's what was left, im sure a lot of people tried to stock up) and now its finished and I am heartbroken! Please please Moccona bring it back! Listen to the people! Don't you realise the current stock isn't selling!

Mr.Coffee

Mr.CoffeeGippsland, VIC

burnt cardboard & corporate greed

Could it be true, the old flavour was back, a old batch had slipped into the store? No, my dreams were shattered, it was the new flavour with the old labbling. It tasted like burnt cardboard.

Bring back the old batch..

I to have found the new number5 classic moccona has changed to the new richer aroma and tastes disgusting. Hubby managed to find a few bags of the old blend so for the last couple of months I’ve been able to still enjoy a coffee but I’m back to the new stuff today and honestly can’t get rid of the foul taste in my mouth. Bring back the old formula would you!!

See all Moccona Classic Medium Roast reviews