Moccona Decaffeinated

Moccona Decaffeinated

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Moccona? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

We do love your decaf coffee

But we only buy it occasionally because it's so expensive and the jars are too small WHY??? PLease look into doing this Thanks in advance

justsaz
justsazAU

Fantastic full flavoured coffee - and it's decaffeinated!

I sometimes do love to have a hot cup of coffee in the late evenings after dinner or even in bed with a good book. However, if I drink regular caffeinated coffee I find that it either takes me ages to get to sleep or I don't sleep well through the night due to restlessness.

I tried Moccona Decaffeinated coffee and I love it! The coffee is a full flavour and tastes like its caffeinated counterpart. It comes in a small jar, which I think is great since I don't drink decaffeinated coffee throughout the day so it would take me a long time to get through one large jar.
Really good flavour for decaffeinated coffee.
More expensive to buy.