Moccona Hazelnut Flavour Infused

3.9

Binary10011

Binary10011

Very disappointing

I bought this thinking it would taste like Moccona "5" strength instant, with some hazelnut flavour/smell.
The smell is certainly there - it's very nice.
But the taste? Like bitter water. There's no taste of coffee or anything - just bitterness.
The only way I can drink it is to put a teaspoon of honey and with powdered milk.
The smell is the only reason I am rating 2 stars instead of 1.
Very, very disappointing introduction to flavoured Moccona.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $7.50.

JB

JBSydney

Not my taste

Not sure if this was brought out as a competitor to Nescafe Hazlenut sachet...I thought it may have been. That's why I tried it, since I liked the Nescafe brew a lot.
Sorely disappointed by the Moccona brew. I could not drink it.
The only way I can use up the jar is to take 1/2 a teaspoon of the Moccona Hazelnut and 1/2 teaspoon of Moccona Kenya (which I like) and 1/2 teaspoon of Cadbury Hot Chocolate!! Otherwise neither my wife nor I can even drink a mouthful of the Moccona Hazelnut coffee.

Strange flavour.

I am a big fan of Moccona since past one year. I loved their caramel and indulgence flavours. However, recently I bought this Hazelnut flavour infused one and that turned out to be a big disappointment. It just doesn't taste like coffee at all.

Instant Coffees

Find out how Moccona Hazelnut Flavour Infused compares to other Instant Coffees

Acid Tester

Acid TesterPerth

A sad imitation

See all Moccona Hazelnut Flavour Infused reviews

Chris

Chrisasked

My husband and myself really enjoy the flavour of Moccona Hazelnut coffee, can you buy it in bigger jars?, Regards Chris

Chris