Moccona Latte

Moccona Latte

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't agree with me

I recently purchased Moccona spiced choc orange spiced orange latte as I love the combination of chocolate and orange so I couldn't wait to try. Sadly after the first few sips, I couldn't make my mind up if I liked it or not. Well the answer is that I found it quite sickly and was ill for the rest of the night, I've never had this problem before as I love their other coffees. Contacted customer service as to ingredients, no help, I'll stick to the other flavours.

Delicious Latte

I have always enjoyed Moccona Latte but the new 'more indulgent' Latte is even more delicious.

jen s

jen skeilor park

Perfect blend

I really love this coffee because its the perfect blend of creamy coffee without being too strong.

Lovely latte coffee .

Lovely coffee but we are disgusted with satchels only one third or one half full.

DeWaltAU

LOVE this coffee

Moccona coffee is fantastic. The sachets are pre-mixed. They can be consumed hot or cold.
For a cold coffee, get 250ml milk, put 1 tsp sugar and 1 sachet into a milkshake hand-mixer. Shake for 10 seconds and serve.

Karina

KarinaRevesby, New South Wales

Love mocona latte

I love my mocona latte
I'm devastated woolworths don't stock them anymore.
I would like to know why my mocona latte isn't being stocked in woolworths.
Can some one please get back to me on this matter.and let me know where I can buy them.
I'm very disappointed and don't understand why this has happened
Taste good
They aren't being stocked enough

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Good

Karina

Karinaasked

Hi I would really love to know why woolworths don't stock mocona latte anymore is it discontinued.im so upset that is my favorite latte.cant believe they don't have them.
Who does still stock them
Thanks karina

DeWalt

I believe they still stock it. I love Moccona Latte sachets and bought some about a month ago (Jan 2015).

hderodra
hderodra

I bought some just yesterday for half price at Coles

Get an answer from our members and Moccona representatives