Moccona Latte

Moccona Latte

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Didn't agree with me

I recently purchased Moccona spiced choc orange spiced orange latte as I love the combination of chocolate and orange so I couldn't wait to try. Sadly after the first few sips, I couldn't make my mind up if I liked it or not. Well the answer is that I found it quite sickly and was ill for the rest of the night, I've never had this problem before as I love their other coffees. Contacted customer service as to ingredients, no help, I'll stick to the other flavours.

Delicious Latte

I have always enjoyed Moccona Latte but the new 'more indulgent' Latte is even more delicious.

Perfect blend

I really love this coffee because its the perfect blend of creamy coffee without being too strong.

Lovely latte coffee .

Lovely coffee but we are disgusted with satchels only one third or one half full.

LOVE this coffee

Moccona coffee is fantastic. The sachets are pre-mixed. They can be consumed hot or cold.
For a cold coffee, get 250ml milk, put 1 tsp sugar and 1 sachet into a milkshake hand-mixer. Shake for 10 seconds and serve.

Love mocona latte

I love my mocona latte
I'm devastated woolworths don't stock them anymore.
I would like to know why my mocona latte isn't being stocked in woolworths.
Can some one please get back to me on this matter.and let me know where I can buy them.
I'm very disappointed and don't understand why this has happened
Taste good
They aren't being stocked enough

Good

If you want to buy a latte type coffee blend, this one is nicer than the nescafe brand as it has more of a coffee flavour to it. It is nice and smooth in taste. Mind you, it isn't cheap and the sachets aren't the easiest to open. Come bearing scissors!
In the last week or two, I have tried a few of these specialty packs and the moccona latte is better than the latte put out by the opposition. It is nice and smooth in taste. I never added any sugar to it but what i do do is stir in some milk with the powder and stir thoroughly before adding any hot water. That way, the powder doesn't clump into disgusting pieces.
The price is a bit hefty really for what you get. It looks cheaper than the opposition but that is because there are only 8 per pack instead of 10. The other thing they could fix is the 'tear here' section on the individual sachets. they don't work. Each time I have had to use scissors to open mine.

Hi I would really love to know why woolworths don't stock mocona latte anymore is it discontinued.im so upset that is my favorite latte.cant believe they don't have them. Who does still stock them Thanks karina
I believe they still stock it. I love Moccona Latte sachets and bought some about a month ago (Jan 2015).I bought some just yesterday for half price at Coles

Latte