Moccona Mochaccino

Moccona Mochaccino

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Moccona? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Its good if you know how to MAKE it good.

Moccona is easily by far my most FAVORITE coffee brand. The granulated range is great in my opinion. But their sachet line is rather hit and miss. As with all the others in the sachet range, the Moccona mocacchino tastes VERY watered down if made as the directions suggest. After experimentation I have discovered how to avoid this but thats a different story. Otherwise, I don't suggest buying this or ANY of the powdered, sachet line and sticking to the granulated line instead.

Tinman
Tinmanasked

We cant seem to find this product for a few weeks now, we used to get them from IGA, Woolworths or Coles but hey just don't seem to stock the Mochaccino, the other flavours are there, so whats going on? we live in Roleystone Western Australia

Julieanne M
Julieanne Masked

These have been out of stock in coles and Woolworths for weeks now. Are you still making them they are our favourite.

Jen
Jenasked

I am unable to purchase mochachino is this another line becoming obsolete??
Jenny

Vicki
Vicki

No can't see moccachino on Coles shelf jen this is at mowbray tas