Moccona Peppermint Choc Bliss

Moccona Peppermint Choc Bliss

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I Love This, Drink It Everyday!

Smooth and subtle, tastes just like drinking a Mint Slice. Use the recommended amount of water (and add a dash of hot milk for extra creaminess!) Can't go past this for my mid-morning pick-up.

Purchased in November 2018 for $6.60.

The worst chocolate drink

As the title says
This is one of the worst chocolate drinks I've ever had in my life
I would never suggest anyone to buy it
Has No Froth, No flavour, No good texture the chocolate powder doesn't dissolves in water or milk
Waste of money

Purchased in May 2019 at Countdown for $7.00.

Watery, no coffee flavour. Disappointing.

This was very disappointing. Firstly, the froth was pathetic. Despite stirring very well, it took forever to get all of the little bits of powder to dissolve. Then, when I added the chocolate crumbs, most of them sank to the bottom, whilst the other few made it look like a mouse had "visited" my mug.
The taste is reminiscent of a very watery instant hot chocolate (even though I only used 150 ml water as directed). There is little/no coffee flavour, and adding milk failed to add any smoothness.
At the end of your drink, you find the soggy, sunken crumbs. Ew.