Moccona Vanilla

Moccona Vanilla

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Moccona? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
ozziejack
ozziejack

The Caramel is great but don't waste your time buying the vanilla

I tried the caramel flavour at a friend's place and went straight down and bought a jar for myself. I also saw the vanilla so I bought a jar of that as well. Talk about opposites - the caramel smells and tastes good. The vanilla is so unlike vanilla that I made a cup and taste tested it with five others. Not one could identify it as vanilla. How could a company that can make such good flavoured coffees come up with such a dud?

Really odd, sort of chemical taste. Doesn't taste like vanilla. Pretty yuck, really.

Mistiza
Mistiza

Disappointed

I bought the vanilla flavor because I have tried the caramel and the caramel was beautiful... I made the vanilla one and nearly spat it out when I had the first sip it's like they just soaked the coffee in vanilla essence it's not a smooth vanilla taste. Bt although after a few more sips you get used to it... It taste like chemicals... I would try hazelnut and would buy caramel again bt I'll never even make another cup of vanilla coffee yeeeeerrrrkkkk

Other Instant Coffees