Mocka Original

Mocka Original (page 2 of 6)

• Safety
Sarah O

Sarah O

Easy to put together and so far she loves it

She actually likes climbing in this high chair and likes the harness to strap her in. I like that it will grow with her and she can finally sit at the family table with us.

I like the colour but wished it did come in a dark colour to match our other furniture.

Mocka A.Mocka

We are glad to hear you love the chair. We have passed on your feedback about timber colours.

Excellent, well built, great quality

This high chair has been brilliant! It’s exceptionally well built, easy to adjust as bub grows and fits at our table perfectly. It’s so good that we’ve ordered one for our 4 year old who also wanted the same in the chair mode!! Being lightweight and like a normal chair means we’ve also been able to easily put it outside with us while we eat at the outside table which bubs loves!

Mocka A.Mocka

We are so happy to hear how much you love these chairs.

Rosie

RosiePerth

Safe and secure statement piece

Not only have we chosen a highchair that supports babies' back, and we can feel safe seating her, she's harnessed securely and can sit with us at the dinner table. We can also boast a statement piece which fits into our contemporary home decor. The chair manouvres easily into the tighest corner, is steady and it's not over sized. Thank you Mocka.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear how much you love your purchase.

Find out how Mocka Original compares to other High Chairs

Each of our children have one of these

Each of our children have one of these. They are fantastic. The flexibility of being able to transition into a stool as they children get older and get use of them until they are 6 or 7. I cannot recommend this product enough. they are high quality and easy to assemble.

Mocka A.Mocka

Many thanks for your wonderful feedback.

Great high chair.. absolutely love it!

Bub loves it, easy to clean.. get lots of compliments on it and the grandparents are very impressed with the restraints too.
Practical but also looks great.
Easy to clean and I love that yhe footrest is adjustable and that down the line he can use the chair at the big table too..
Very happy with my purchase.. it was delivered quickly too.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thanks Vanessa :) We do appreciate your feedback.

Jade K

Jade KPerth

Exactly as hoped

Good solid build. Very easy to put together. Good height for sitting at the dinner table and once he is older can remove the tray so he can sit at the dinner table at a reasonable height. Very easy to wipe clean, not too many nooks and crannies. Looks very nice too with the house decor.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thanks for the feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are so happy with this product.

Zoe T

Zoe T

Safe and sturdy

This high chair was easy to put together, and has a great harness to keep my (very active) toddler strapped in for mealtimes!! It’s easy to clean...except for the harness which is slightly more difficult, which would be my only negative. It looks nice too, and it’s easy to move between inside and outside. Overall I’d recommend highly!

Mocka A.Mocka

It is great to hear that you are happy with your purchase. Thanks for the feedback.

Exactly what we needed

The Mocka highchair is fantastic. We will have it for years, it is easy to get our little one in and out of, it’s easy to clean, it doesn’t look out of place with our other furniture and it’s perfect for baby led weaning. I would recommend this chair to any of the parents in our community.

Mocka A.Mocka

We are thrilled to hear you are so happy with this purchase.

Wong

Wong

Good Highchair but could be better with better harnessing system

It’s difficult to put baby in & even more difficult to take the baby out of the highchair when the tray is on. The varnish on tray is coming off after less than 2 months of use although it is brand new. Do not like the dirty white trimming round the tray as they look like dried up food stuck to the trimming.

Happy baby

Easy to put together. Baby is comfortable and happy to sit in it and be fed. Compact footprint means it fits well in our smaller house, yet it is still sturdy.
Only down side is non removable tray can make it tricky to clean and get baby in and out if wiggly.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We appreciate it.

A great looking highchair at an affordable price

My daughter is approaching the age where a highchair will be necessary for mealtimes. I hadn't put much thought into what highchair I would get as I figured I'd cross that bridge when I got there.
A friend had purchased the Mocka highchair for her son, and after seeing it in action I was sold on it. The functionality of the highchair is fantastic, and the fact that it looks great is a bonus... not to mention the reasonable price tag that came with it!
Once it arrived I had no trouble assembling the highchair, and after popping my daughter in it, I even got a little smile of approval

Mocka A.Mocka

That is great to hear! Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Fantastic concept, so-so execution

Mika Lee

Mika LeeGladstone

Easy to clean safe & sturdy high chair. My son loves it!

After searching for a while for a high chair for my son that’s easy to clean and and safe , I am so glad I found the Mocka Original High Chair! With dinner time always being a hassle it’s made so much easier with the Mocka Original! It’s a high chair I can trust with its sturdy construction and safe harness and what a Mumma likes most is that it’s so easy to clean! The Black straps are great! But mostly my son loves his high chair and loves being in it which makes this high chair just perfect for us! Happy Baby, Happy Mumma!

Mocka A.Mocka

We are thrilled to hear this! Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Kate A

Kate ASydney, NSW

The first one is still at our dining table after nearly 5 years and we just bought another one!

We bought a Mocka highchair for our daughter when she was about 6 months old and she still uses it now every day at almost 5. It’s perfect for her to sit comfortably at the table and she likes to stand on the footrest when she’s doing arts and crafts.

We just bought another for our son so expect to have a Mocka chair at the table for the next 5+ years too!

Mocka A.Mocka

We are happy to hear this and hope you get many more years of use and enjoyment from your Mocka highchairs!

Absolutely love this item, so funky and functional

This items fits in beautifully at my home with its simple design. The Mocka original high chair is So practical and I love that it will last for years to come. It’s easy to clean and light weight but so sturdy at the same time. Assembly was super easy and you really do get value for money. Everything I have bought so far from Mocka has not disappointed. Delivery time was quick and everything arrived as it should.i Will be and have been a repeat customer. As well as recommending this company to friends and family.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you, that is wonderful to hear!

Laura

LauraOak Flats

Easy to use

I brought this for my 1.5yr old twins. I don’t use the tray attachment so the chest harness has no strap between the legs. At first they’d slip down in their chair and it took some tweaking to get the chest strap fit right. My son can actually force the clip open that attaches the chest harness to the side of the chair so he can turn side to side and climb around... hoping they’ll quickly adjust to the chair and we won’t have to use the troublesome harnesses anymore. Easy to assemble and clean I’m sure once we’re out of the harness they’ll be amazing.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback; we are always looking for ways to improve our products and service and have passed this on.

Amy Oner

Amy OnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great buy great price

I didn’t know about Mocka till I was introduced by my knees that was pregnant at the time and she wanted a highchair for her new born baby so I purchased it From mocka I was happy with the purchase she was happy with the high chair and everybody was content with the whole process cheers..

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear this!

It’s perfect!

I really wanted a chair that would last well into the toder years and look nice in our home compared to the plastic ones, and this is perfect! It looks great, it’s super sturdy and was a great price too so we are very happy with this chair. Thank you

Mocka A.Mocka

We are happy to hear this and hope you enjoy your highchair for many years to come.

Nice looking chair

The chair looks nice, my daughter happily sits in it. However, the lacquer began to come away immediately. I wipe it down after every sitting and the tray table coating is not durable. The padding can be easially removed for washing. I wish I could make the harness connection to the chair tighter, I feel my daughter can move a little too freely from the back of the chair.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of this issue with your highchair. Please email us at hello@mocka.com.au so that we can assist further.

Great modern design but needs more practicality.

The original highchair has fantastic aestetic qualities making it very appealing to the modern day family trying not to let bright coloured baby items take over their homes however, the harness and seat pads needs to be redesigned to make it much more practical, especially for younger babies. In our experience, this highchair was only suitable from 10 months +, when the child was fully able to sit unaided, and the seat cushions would need adjusting beforw each use. A great design, well done, Mocka!

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback; we have passed this on as we are always looking for ways to improve our products. We do recommend the highchair should only be used once the child can sit up unaided.