Mocka Original

Mocka Original (page 3 of 6)

• Safety

Great for growing grandchildren

Love the look and the practicality of the chair, should last for years. It was so easy to put together and it has plenty of room for my grandson to move and not be squashed in. The colour of the wood and the cushion goes well with my room, so doesn't look out of place

Mocka A.Mocka

Great to hear! We hope your grandchildren get many years of use and enjoyment from your highchair.

Great high chair that can grow with my daughter

My daughter (6 months) loves her high chair and I love that it is so adapatable with movable footrest and can convert to a normal chair. She is very happy sitting in it even when she isn’t eating. I purchased an additional cushion to help her sit up in the chair since she was a little unsteady and we couldn’t be happier with it.

Mocka A.Mocka

We are thrilled to hear this!

Great

Great high chair. Does everything you need and looks good as well. Had many comments about how nice it looks in the room and when it needs to be there for two years that’s definitely a must!
The cushions are a tad annoying though as they need to be washed every couple of days with messy little hands.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for the great feedback. We hope you get good use out of your highchair for years to come.

AMAT

AMAT

Great highchair

Bought a second one of these for a friend as ours has been great. It's a bit wide for a baby not sitting properly so recommend a harness but we just propped our kids up and it was fine. There are a few wooden seams where food can get a little stuck but cleaning with a damp cloth removes most things. Can change the height so good for use from a baby up to about 5 if need be, maybe older but ours keeps getting passed down to the next kid! Make sure you have the footrest in place properly and ditto the seat as ours have slid out before with child on them because we didn't have them all the way in. Lovely looking, sturdy, difficult to tip with a nice big footprint and ours is still going on after 3 kids!

Mocka A.Mocka

We do recommend the highchair not be used until the child can sit up unaided, however we are thrilled to hear you continue to get so much use out of your highchair!

Great chair for our toddler!

Very paractical chair to grow with our toddler. She loves that her feet can reach the footrest and that she has her own table or we can remove it so she can join us at our family dining table. So happy with our purchase and Mocka delivered it in no time!

Mocka A.Mocka

That is great to hear, thank you. We hope you get many years of use and enjoyment out of your highchair.

Grandparents’ delight

A high chair that can grow with grandchildren. The versatile wooden high chair that suits babies of 6 months. Then with a simple reconfiguration easily converts to a chair. With family dinners the high chair can be placed at the table just like the big chairs! We love it. We see a need for more than one.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

I love it! though Product is good in itself but harness quality could be better & shipping experienc

My 10 month old loves the fact that he now has a solid base to put his foot on keep banging it!! We ahd a target highchair before which was good but the Mocka one is definitely better, comfy, stylish (though at a price!) Wood quality is good - only the straps could have been of better quality. I felt the target harness was much better plastic.
Overall I'm happy with the purchase.
But yes I had a terrible shipping experience with Fastway couriers- would never recommend them.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback; we are always looking for ways to improve our products and service and have passed this on. We hope you get many years of use and enjoyment from your highchair.

Great quality

Wanted an affordable stylish high chair without compromising on quality and this has delivered. We had been looking at a more expensive brand but so glad we went with Mocka! The only alteration I'd make would be slightly thicker padding on the cushions but this is a minor detail. We put bub in the chair at 5 months old and she loves it! Customer service was awesome, responding really quickly to my initial enquiries. Would without doubt recommend not only this product, but this company. Awesome

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you, we are thrilled to hear this and hope you and your daughter enjoy your highchair for many years to come. We have passed on your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our products and service.

Looks good but not super practical

Looks good but I find it difficult to clean the tray properly, and the wood gets water marked easily. The padding is too minimal for us and my little boy bangs his head on the back so I have to pad it up with towels which detracts from how nice it looks. I think it will be better when he is a bit bigger and we can use it as a normal chair without the tray.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback; we are always looking for ways to improve our products and service and have passed this on. We recommend using a damp cloth to clean, and wiping dry, to ensure longevity of your highchair.

Great highchair.

I love this high chair. It looks good, is easy to clean and not to bulky. The only thing I wish is that the harness went not only over the shoulders but also across the lap for extra safety. I like that i will be able to use it as a seat without the tray as my baby gets older.

sam

sam

awesome highchair and awesome company

I found the customer service to be outstanding and very helpful.
I love the mocka oringinal high chair.
The high chair is of good quailty and looks great!. I love that the chair doesn't take up much room and will last us from 6months well into the toddler years.
Thank you Mocka!

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We hope you enjoy your highchair for many years to come!

Beautiful piece of furniture

The high chair looks great and fits into our space well with the rest of our furniture. Bub likes it too when propped up with a pillow. A future potential improvement would be to allow the table top to be removed (currently screwed in place), to make it easier to put bub in and out.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback; we are always looking for ways to improve our products and have passed this on.

Worth the money

After friends raved about the ikea chair which serves it’s purpose, I liked the idea of the mocka high chair after doing some research about the benefits of having a foot rest. It also looks great and can be used for many years. A worthwhile family purchase. Love it so far!

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for the wonderful feedback; great to hear!

Anthea

Anthea

Lovely chair!

I really love this high chair. i bought it for my 5month old boy who is already so keen on eating solid foods. It looks great and it was really easy to put together.
My only feedback would be that the cushions nees to be slightly better designed/made.
They are sort of odd and don’t seem to have great cushioning.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback; we are always looking ways to improvise our products and have passed this on.

Prefect

It is great for my 2.5 year old prefect height for our table and he can climb up himself easy to clean love it! Wish I brought it for my first son and I would recommend to everyone! Well made and light as well just prefect
Quick delivery as well

Mocka A.Mocka

Such great feedback, thank you. We hope you get many years of use and enjoyment from your highchair!

Cara S

Cara S

Great highchair for hip harness babies

We purchased this highchair for our baby when she was put in a rhino brace for her hip dysplasia. She fits in it perfectly and comfortably. It has been a godsend being able to still use a highchair with a tray. The only flaw is in the tray itself, it lifts up for no functional reason, as it can’t be lowered back down with bub sitting in it. You have to mavuover them in between the seat and tray to put them in. This can be very difficult and as a result have the tray screwed on the widest part and have to stuff towels behind and in front of bub to hold her in safely. Ideally it would be better if the tray could slide in and out Close to bub.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Cara, Thanks so much for the feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to the product team.

Looks good and functional

The high chair looks great in our living room and our little one loves it. Nice and comfy with the cushions and plenty of space to play with his food rather than eat it!! I would recommended and purchase again. Also easy to clean, put together and adjust when necessary.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Emily, Many thanks for your review and we are super pleased to hear you are happy with your highchair :)

Love this High Chair

Found this High Chair to be very functional. Our grandchild is disabled and we were able to adjust the height of the seat and footrest with ease, to make it more suitable for him. Easy to clean, and also a lovely piece of furniture. We did not use the removable padded seat and backrest as the child was older, but would be very useful for a younger child.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are happy to hear the highchair is suitable for your grandchild. Kind Regards Mocka

Nicole B

Nicole BMelbourne

Awesome chair, we love it!

We have 2 Mocka chairs for our 3.5yo and 20mo, they love that they can get up and down from the table alone. We love how stylish and wonderful they look, that it promotes independence and that they are so adjustable for different sized children. Would recommend them to everyone with young children!!

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Nicole, Thanks for your great feedback! We are thrilled to hear how much you love our highchair. Kind Regards Mocka.

Perfect high chair

We love the highchair - it's easy to clean, looks lovely in the home and is functional. My baby can push his food to the corner of the tray to be able to grasp it easily which makes it very handy. He is always comfortable in the chair with his feet resting nicely on the footrest making a more relaxed mealtime.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Claire, Thank you for the great review. We are glad to hear how happy you are with our Original Highchair. Kind Regards Mocka.