Mocka Original

Mocka Original (page 4 of 6)

• Safety

Love it!

I love that this high chair fits in perfectly with our furniture. Our babe is comfortable in it and is happy to be pushed up to the table for her meals with us. Seat covers easy to remove for washing. All in all we are very happy with our purchase.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi April, Thanks so much for your great review. We love to hear how happy you are with your Mocka Purchase. Kind Regards Mocka.

Irina

IrinaBrisbane

I wish I bought this sooner!

I bought this for our daughter (2) as she was hating a standard highchair and would try and climb out. Now she loves to sit with us at the table like a big girl and all meals are more enjoyable for all. We will definitely be getting another when my son is ready to be in a highchair since I don’t see her giving up “my chair”

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Irina, Many thanks for your great review. We are so happy to hear that your daughter loves 'her chair'. Kind Regards Mocka

Lauren N

Lauren NGold Coast

Staple baby product!

Love this high chair, we bought our first one for our now three year old who couldn’t bear to part with his and is now using his as a toddler chair, and so we have bought our second one for our now 8 month old. Wonderful product and great quality that lasts for years

Mocka A.Mocka

Thanks Lauren :) We appreciate your feedback.

Fantastic Highchair

Awesome highchair which supports our LO with low muscle tone. The adjustable seat and foot rest has been ideal. He loves sitting in the chair to eat and play at the table. Great quality product and value. Highly recommended by our son's physiotherapist. I love the fact that we can use it for years to come.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Tammy, Many thanks and we are happy to hear your little one is enjoying the Highchair :)

My saviour at mealtimes

I bought the high chair to help stop my almost one year old climbing out of the ikea high chair. This chair is perfect and stops him from climbing and concentRate on eating. I can now walk away to get something else for him without worrying that he will stand up and climb out. Thank you

Mocka A.Mocka

You're welcome Anna :) Thanks for your lovely feedback.

Wendy

WendyPerth

Best highchair!

Love the foot rest - which is adjustable. Easy to strap child in/out. Easy to clean - simply wipe down when finished. Fabric chair cover is machine washable. Love the Scandinavian look, goes perfectly with our house. Very affordable, especially compared to another brand available at a well known baby store. Easy to put together. Arrived quickly once ordered.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thanks Wendy, we appreciate your feedback and are super thrilled to hear your happy with Your Original Highchair :)

Amazing

I love the fact our child can use this chair for many years to come into childhood. It is great for their posture and growth and is recommended by our OT. I love the fact we are all sitting at the table together as a family - very important for good quality family conversations. Very easy to clean. We love it

Hi Kylie,
Many thanks and we are thrilled to hear you are happy with your Mocka Original Highchair :)

Mocka A.Mocka

Congratulations Kylie! You are our winner for our Mocka Gift Card Competition. Can you please email us at hello@mocka.com.au with your address details so we can dispatch your prize! Thanks to everyone else who entered.

Emma

EmmaAU

Great chair

We bought this chair on recommendation of our paedeatric nutritionist who said compared to our ikea chair offers so much support that's so flexible and grows with bub. She was right, our baby is so much happier in the chair and as a result it's helped make mealtimes less tantrum-y! haha. i love how easy it is to clean, i thought all high chairs compared to the ikea would be too hard but this is fantastic to clean except for the tiny bits where the chair joins the tray and food gets stuck. so easy to get him in and out and the cushions are washable. straps are easy to use. wish we bought this first up.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Emma, Thank-you we are appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear of this :)

NEED HELP!

I love the high chair and am
Overall very pleased although I have had it for nearly 1 month now and my daughter still hasn’t used it .. I have a it it together but am
Having problem with the straps I don’t no how it is meant to go to buckle her in ?

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Angelica, thank you for your message. Please get in contact with us direct on email and we can assist you with the straps! Many thanks

Sonja

SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A chair to grow with bub!

What a great chair that will grow with bub! It is so easy to use & clean, and really simple to assemble. Bub loves sitting up with us now and feeding is so much easier! I love that it's stylish too, no brittle plastic here! Would definitely recommend this chair to all friends!

Mocka A.Mocka

Thanks Sonja, we appreciate your feedback! And super pleased you and bubs love the highchair! Thank you

Ok but could be better

I tossed up between the mocka and stokke and thought I’d give the mocka a go. I’ve been using it for 2 months now and have had the screws on the tray table fall out a number of times. Also the harness is a pile of cheap rubbish and overly complicated, adjusting the traps is fiddly. I ended up switching the harness out with the ikea highchair harness as it’s simple to use. I wanted this chair to grow with my son but it’s construction is poor and unlikely to last.

Sue

SuePerth

Great highchair, easy to use and looks stylish.

Purchased around 9 months ago, and have been using for the past six months. Really easy highchair to clean, my baby sits really comfortable in it and it looks really nice in our house. So much nicer than those big plastic highchairs! No problems with the highchair at all and we are happy with our purchase and we will get another one for our toddler to use at our table.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Sue! Great to see your review, and we are super happy to hear you love your highchair! Thank you!

Amelia

Amelia

Do not buy!!

Seriously the high chair is the worst product! The seat and footstool didn’t screw in an can fall out. The chair is poorly designed and only thing nice about it is that is looks pretty. Even more enjoying is I can’t get enough height on the hair to even teach our average height table. Save your money, by buy anything else.

Wouldn't buy again

Oporto Bookcase has now been assembled, the instructions were a little hazy.
The whole room now smells really strongly like paint or some kind of chemical.
Same thing as another piece of furniture that was purchased and in another room.
Wouldn't buy again, no idea if it's toxic or not.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Justin, rest assured, all our products have a non-toxic finish. Sometimes when items have been packaged for a longer length of time, they need a few days airing in a vented room, and you will find them to be ok after this :) thank you.

Klee

KleeSydney

Avoid!

Stuck in an impossible loop with a faulty product, a company that does not care about their customers, 'solutions' that only cause more grief and inconvenience and a courier company that say they'll turn up, then don't (4 times) Ordering from Mocka has cost me time, money and has been frustrating and disheartening. Their product is cheap, poorly built and damaged as is their veiled customer service that appears at first to be prompt and courteous but is actually totally careless.
Save your self the money and the time, shop elsewhere!!

KateThames

Dangerous and uncomfortable

Kate

No thanks we took it to the dump , we phoned and were told how to set it up properly ( my partner can build a house im sure he put a highchair together properly ) .
Its just a cheap poorly made very unconfortable chair .

Do NOT buy death trap.

I am a second time mum, we have used other products from mocka and many different highchairs. I am so disappointed in this product. It was fine when my baby was six months but now she can move around the seat part has fallen out several times leaving her dangling ..thank goodness I had her fully strapped in. We have put together the seat correctly and checked all screws. The problem appears to be caused by the baby moving and kicking against the chair ...this slides out the seat and they fall. I've never written a product review but I am so horrified I had to post. DEATH TRAP.

Melabec

MelabecSydney

Great chair

Arrived quickly & well packaged. Really good quality chair - haven't had any safety issues. Took a bit of time to assemble, and will be a bit fiddly when need to adjust heights as baby grows, but that wont be too often so not a big deal. Baby looks comfortable and love that he can sit at the table!

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Melabec, thank you for your review, and we are pleased to hear you love your highchair! Thank you!

Extremely unsafe

Never buy this product. The seat has fallen out under my baby twice because she kicks the part between her legs it pushes out forwards and falls off leaving her dangling!! They are arguing with me that it's my assembly but we already took it apart and put it back together after the first time. They are trying to refuse refund. I'm so upset.

Clare
Clare

Very Good Chair - Pain Assembling it

This is very good chair, i cant understand why people are paying nearly 300$ for Stokke Chair with which you dont get seat covers and not even the tray. You can pay 150$ and get everything with Mocka. My bub totally loves it. The only problem that i had was with assembling it, the manual was very difficult to understand and screws were hard to fit it. Overall i am happy with it.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Parkash, thank you for your review!