Mocka Original

Mocka Original (page 6 of 6)

• Safety
erinju

erinjuAU

Mocka Soho

I have the Mocka Soho version of this chair (exactly the same but no tray). It is really well made, so easy to put together, it looks great. My 3yo is sitting on the highest setting so it will suit her for years to come. She loves being able to get up and down herself. Looks great at the table. I find it helps to promote good posture too.

Two reviewers have said that the seat is unsafe and that it slides in and out. I wonder if they have built it properly - after sliding in the seat and footrest you tighten all the screws and there is NO way that I could get the seat out of the slot without undoing all the bolts again, it is extremely sturdy.
Looks great, cheap, popular with my 3yo.

Georgina Gibbons

Georgina GibbonsAU

Love it

Great high chair, stylish and practical!! Like a stokke but a fraction of the cost. Using it for a 6 month old, but will last until she is into her teens. Easy to assemble and alter. I purchased the shoulder straps too, highly recommend this! Overall so far we love the chair, and have had many comments!!
Fits my 6 month old and friends 2.5 yo easily without changing heights. Easy to assemble. Looks amazing!
Not as easy to ckean as some high chairs

ExpeditionsandEvents

ExpeditionsandEvents

Brilliant high chair!!!!

High Chairs

Find out how Mocka Original compares to other High Chairs

Awesome high chair!

Wow, this has to be the best value, easiest to assemble and use highchair on the market! Those other reviewers must have assembled incorrectly. Our kids (2) love it, it's super easy to use and move and looks fantastic - a contemporary, stylish piece of furniture in our home! Super practical and sensational value.
Very easy to clean and great height, as well as looking very stylish!

Sarah J

Sarah JAuckland

Great highchair!

A great highchair........so practical for my two kids ( we have two highchairs).........a 6 month old, and a toddler - we use the highchair with no tray for our toddler.......love the simple design and easy to clean........no safety issues if assembled correctly ......can see us using our chairs for many years!
Stylish, easy, safe, great price!

lou

louAustralia

Unsafe Highchair - would not recommend

I personally found this Highchair unsafe with the harness not being built into the chair and the wooden seat slipping in & out, I love the look but I return the item due to safety concerns. Also disliked that you couldn't take tray off to easy sit baby in - better suited to older toddler.
Stylish
Unsafe

Debbie

DebbieChristchurch

Unsafe high chair

Nanna
Nanna

was considering this highchair but definitely will not purchase after reading these comments

nanone

nanoneMid North Coast, NSW

The perfect high chair for grandparents

As first time grandparents, we obviously needed a high chair, but one to fit in with our lifestyle. The Mocka High Chair is just perfect, it is a piece furniture, not just plastic and chrome. It is small, so easy to pop into a corner. It can be flat packed again for in between grandchildren, and the big bonus is that it will be useful for the 3 year old as well as 6 month old. It is also absolutely great value well outpricing other high chairs especially when you only require a high chair for visitors.
Price, Style, Design - ability to suit all ages and it can be flat packed if not required for long periods.