Mocka Soho Wooden Highchair

Mocka Soho Wooden Highchair

Nice high chair

I just recently bought this high chair for my 7 month old baby because I was looking for something that would last for years (and the black one matched our dining chairs).
Prompt delivery.
The assembly was quite hard for me, I had a bit of trouble putting it together the front belly bar was hard to put in. I also did receive the harness that was meant to come with it.
I love it now that it’s assembled and we are using it. My baby fits in it perfectly and she can eat dinner at the table with us.
I’m happy with my purchase.

Not ideal

Looks great, easy to construct, quick delivery. However, it says that it is for babies from 6 months, or when they can sit up, but really, i don’t see how you can use it for a baby under 12 months. Yes, there is a separate and flimsy harness, but it’s entirely separate! The harness seems like an afterthought, and if used, would be uncomfortable for baby resting their back on it. I don’t think it’s overly safe. Such a pity! We’re going to use the good old ikea highchair until at least 1 year of age, then see if we can use this one from then.

Hi Amy. We have tried and tested our highchairs and know their limitations. We take any safety related feedback extremely seriously. It is absolutely critical the highchairs are assembled correctly and every single bolt is tightened as stated in the Assembly Instructions. Provided this is done we are confident our highchair can withstand everyday uses. Almost everyone involved in Mocka has children and their rooms are full of Mocka furniture - so we are always very careful to address these issues upfront before introducing new products to our range. This stuff matters a great deal to us.

Excellent quality

Purchased this highchair for my 2 year old.
Great quality. Excellent adjustable design.
Easy to clean. Comes with little plastic anti-tip feet that work.
My daughter can climb into this chair on her own and seems comfy in it.
Comes with washable cushions for comfort.
It's a little smaller than others I've seen but I don't think being any taller would help as the seat wouldn't fit under the table.