Mocka

Mocka (page 2 of 39)

Good Value

Chair was exactly what I wanted. Put it together by myself and now used every day. Delivery was very prompt which was terrific as I was time limited as I was due to have surgery and required the chair on my return home for Rehab.

Thanks so much for taking the time to place you feedback, we are thrilled to hear this!

Great price, for some beautifully well-made furniture.

Wife put us on to these from Facebook as first-time buyers we purchased 5 items.
The Vibe Puzzle Drawers, Nixon Buffet, Nixon Three Drawer, Vibe Coffee Table and Vibe Entertainment Unit.
3 out of the 6 we got free with their 2 for 1 deal!
They were really easy to put together and built structurally stronger than anticipated.
Really happy with the look especially the Nixon designs.
Thank you Mocka!

Hi There, Many thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you thoroughly loved our Buy one Get one Free sale.

Excellent value for money

Very quick postage & always quality products! So easy to put together & is super sturdy! Great value for money. I have no hesitation in recommending Mocka at all! Thanks so much

Sadie entertainment and buffet unit

So happy I found you on Instagram!! Great furniture at a fabulous price, quick delivery, only negative is you have to assemble yourself, but a small price to pay for beautiful pieces, I purchased the Sadie buffet and entertainment unit. Looks great

The best quality, affordable prices & looks great!

I've purchased from Mocka several times & can't find fault with anything. The quality is A1, assembly of furniture items a breeze, fast delivery & exceptional style. Highly recommend Mocka to everyone!

Love these drawers, they look great!

Took a while to put together but once it came together was easy! It looks great in my baby's nursery with the change mat on top. Would definitely recommend this!

Exactly as advertised and easy to assemble

Straight forward step by step instructions making it easy to assemble. Products were exactly as described and they look so good! Delivery came in a timely manner without any hassles.

Aspiring Cot

So easy to put together! Looks great and a nice little surprise when I got a cute growth chart in the box as well!
Very happy with my new Cot

Thanks so much for taking the time to place you feedback, we are thrilled to hear you love the Aspiring Cot!

just what I needed

Well made and easy to assemble good value for money fast delivery , I purchased 2 for 1 metal cabinets and in the colour red once assembled very strong and a great paint finish .

Nice.

Quality of the products are good and prices are resonable. Products were fast to ship out but the freight company couldn’t find my address and was delayed more than a week to finally get the products. Can’t fault anything about the products or Mocka.

Hi There, Many thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear the couriers have let us down on this occasion.

Nice and simple

Good value and fast delivery with no complications with good communication. They have good range of modern product which can be found at other shops for much higher price. I would recommend this seller to others.

Great quality and value for money!

I purchased the pink Abbie teepee and I love it. It is made out of great materials (not plastic!) and is so worth the money for the quality. It is sturdy and very spacious once assembled!

Hi There, Many thanks for your feedback.

Mocka Aspiring Cot Great Value for Money

With a baby on the way we didn't want to spend a fortune on a cot and ordering online was iffy as we were not sure about the quality. Great product though, very sturdy, clear instructions, easy to install and fast delivery. Would happily recommend the cot to anyone.

Stylish furniture that has lightened up my lounge room

Absolutely love my Kennedy Entertainment Unit and coffee table - great service from Mocka, even when a couple of panels arrived damaged, this was resolved very quickly and professionally.
Instructions are easy to follow, if I can do it with my screwdriver anyone can!

Perfect addition to my room

The corner shelf is a great addition to my room, it’s sized well and looks really great. The white with light timber are aesthetic and I highly recommend the product.

My nephew was so excited and my son wished we could get one a little bigger for him.

The bbq plaster is fantastic. I love the little details like the salt and pepper shaker and the hot plate (ie not being a picture on a sticker). It seems quite durable too. The instructions where clear and it was easy to put together.

We are so happy you nephew love it the kids Kitchen.

Great value, fast delivery!

The quality is what you'd expect for the price. Delivery was fast and assembly instructions were super easy to follow! Really happy with my first Mocka experience and will definitely be back.

Best Narrowest Shelf for Tiny Homes

I needed a narrow shelf, enough to align a folding bicycle and would reflect the aesthetic of my equally tiny workspace at home. They assembly was straightforward and fast that I had my books up on the shelf the same night.

Cute ride on lady bug!

Love our ride on lady bug! Bought for a first birthday present and can’t wait to pass it on. Order arrived quickly and in great condition, I will be using Mocka again.

The perfect indoor plant!

I absolutely love the Birds of Paradise plants I purchased from Mocka! I had previously purchased one from Adairs at a higher cost and is sadly no where near as attractive or as life-like as the Mocka ones! Will definitely be purchasing more soon for our loungeroom! Thank you Mocka!