Mocka (page 2 of 46)

4.4

KylieQueensland

Buyer Beware

I wish I had read the reviews here before purchasing. Currently trying to send back damaged products and receive a full refund. Three emails later still no return address forwarded nor the inhouse returns paperwork. mocha's websites advise is required. Not engaging with them anymore to simply return a damaged item and receive the appropriate refund. Wasting so much time only makes customers non-customers.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, we are sorry to hear this. The customer service team are working very hard to respond to all emails within 24-48hrs. Please check your junk/spam/promotions folders to ensure the reply has not landed there. We hope this helps

parade6010

parade6010Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with my experience

I ordered the Urban Ladder Shelf and I couldn't be happier with it! It was a little tricky to construct on my own but the instructions were clear and with only one type of screw to keep track of and the frame already assembled, it was built in no time. The measurements are exactly as described, colour of the wood is true to the pictures and the unit is nice and sturdy. I love how it looks in my home - it fills in the dead space next to my couch and gives me some nice vertical space for more books and plants.

My whole ordering experience was easy peasy, and the package arrived quickly (I ordered on the evening of 9/5/20 and it was delivered on the morning of 15/5/20). I would 100% consider shopping here again. Thanks Mocka team! :)

DONT DO IT

I really should have checked the reviews before purchase. Don’t get me wrong the customer service is lovely.. BUT after three weeks for delivery and then I went to put it together annnnnd they didn’t deliver all the boxes. Absolutely ridiculous. I honestly don’t even want the furniture anymore. After waiting three weeks and the stuff being incorrect with scuffs I’m honestly just over it.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There, we are sorry to hear you have had this issue, we would of course like to get this resolved for you so please email the team at hello@Mocka.com.au so we can action this as soon as possible for you. Mocka Customer Services

Morgan
Morgan

I have emailed that address and haven’t had a reply

Mocka A.Mocka

The customer service team aim to respond to all emails within 24 -48 hours. If you have not received a response, please check your junk/spam/promotions folders in case it has gone there.

Lee C.

Lee C.Sydney, NSW

Jimmy Console Table and Sienna Floor Rug

Happy with my purchases they look great! The Jimmy console is sturdy, heavier than I thought, and strong, putting it together required you to follow the flat-pack direction in order but the result was great. The rug was so lovely. Delivery was fast and excellent communications if you were following up. I'll definitely purchase it again.

Poor quality, extremely difficult to assemble.

Incredibly difficult to assemble the product. The product itself is extremely low quality you are better off going to ikea. Definitely sensationalized by the brand advertisers, don't get too excited. You get what you pay for.

Mark

MarkCanberra 2600, ACT

Poor quality

Ordered a few drawers and the finishes were terrible. Half spray painted panels, chips in corners, Sand particles under the paint. Really bad quality. Definitely not happy with the product

Nicole W

Nicole WSydney, NSW

Fast Delivery and Amazing furniture

I purchased the Aspen Cot & Change table and the Asta Rocker. Overall am happy with the quality and fast delivery, was also quite easy to assemble. Will be purchasing more items from Mocka

Sam S.

Sam S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great modern style

Look I’ll be honest as flat pack furniture goes it’s not to bad and easy to assemble my only problem that there are a few imperfections on the products such as uneven paint surface scratches
And a little damage here and there my 2 bed side tables had a few issues but nothing really big on the eye.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Please contact the team at hello@mocka.com.au and they will be able to assist in resolving these issues. We hope this was helpful, Mocka

Poorly made with limited life span

We purchased 2 jolt tallboys, in 2018 and they both have almost completely fallen to bits. The runner screws don't get deep enough fixing, and are all of 5mm. If you have kids be prepared to throw out within 2 years.

Customer service 10/10

Ordered the Boston change table for my nursery. Upon assembling it, found that the joins on one of the drawers weren't fitting together. I emailed Mocka and within 48 hours I had a response asking to clarify my order batch number and they would ship new parts ! Less than a week later, our package arrived. Have now completed the drawer set and couldn't be happier with the end product! Thanks for such great customer service. It makes me very likely to shop with Mocka in the future.

Louise

Louise

Glue failed on Mocka Box

Glue failed on Mocka Box wall units, in the middle of the night half came crashing down damaging much more expensive shells and glassware on top of console beneath. Mocka produces good items for the price/cost.
Mocka refunded cost of replacement of boxes straight away.

Randy X

Randy XAuckland

Extremely difficult to assemble

100% Scammers

I bought a balance bike from them. It was covered in dents and scratches. Terrible quality construction. I contacted them, they firstly offered a tiny voucher to compensate, then never reply to my subsequent emails. Didn't even send the voucher in the end. These people are 100% scammers!!!

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vigo buffet

Although I am happy with the overall purchase a few things to note... the wood tone of this unit is slightly red tinged not your normal oak. It doesn’t fit in exactly with my decor so I had to buy a rug to place under it and break it up. This took us about 3 hours to put together and a few of the screws were missing on one of the doors. I would buy from here again but it’s really hard to tell what time the wood look is of each item.

shanika s.

shanika s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

I was so excited for this drawer as I bought my TV table from mocka and had no problem with it! Although whilst at the end of building these drawers there is a very evident gap as the backing is to small.
So disappointed and could not find anywhere to leave a review on their actual website.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There, Many thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear of this issue. Can you please contact our Customer Service Team at hello@mocka.com.au and they can assist further.

Great value for money

Considering how affordable this furniture is we are extremely impressed with the quality and the delivery fee was very reasonable. I got the Vigo coffee table and Asta arm chair and love them.

missing parts. no follow up.

Bought kids kitchen play and as we were assembling it realized there were couple of missing parts so couldnt complete it. Sent them emails straight away regarding it. It's been a few days now and still no follow ups. Very dissapointed.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, the customer service team are working as quickly as possible to respond to all enquiries. If you have not received a response, please check your junk/spam folders just in case.

Smith

SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luna Cube storage - below average

We purchased 3 x Luna 6 cube storage. The quality of the product is well below average for the money paid. Not sure how they received 100% positive reviews on these, but ours were many with dented sides on unpacking, the paint job was uneven throughout and one top panel was not second-coated.
We ended up going to IKEA and purchasing new cube storages to replace these, which were much better quality and a third cheaper.

Mocka A.Mocka

We are sorry to hear of the issues with your product. Please contact the customer service team at hello@mocka.com.au so they can assist you further.

Plants with A.

Plants with A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products, great customer service

Ordered a nursery set and noticed a hole on the front of the drawers, contacted Mocka and within 24hrs received a reply stating they will replace any parts necessary. Ended up receiving those parts within days.
Definitely recommend, couldn't be happier.

Jess