8MOD Blend Pro

MOD Blend Pro Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:MOD-BP1
newbery31
newbery31

Can this blender blend dry products, like nuts bread and raw vegetables

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi newbery31, we're so sorry we missed your question! It absolutely can. The MOD Blend pro has 6 handy handy pre-set functions. Either 'Grind/Sauce' or 'Pulse' would work well for the ingredients you describe! We hope this helps, please let us know if you have any further queries! -Team MOD :)

Denny
Denny

Can this turn harder herbs and spices such as galangal and lemon grass to paste? Can it also turn smaller seeds like coriander seeds into powder?

Jackie

I haven’t tried .but I would think you can there’s not much you can’t do..

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Denny - you can but it will depend on the quantity that you put into the blender as the standard jug that comes with our MOD Blend Pro is 2 litres. You just might need to add a large quantity of herbs and spices at a time so the blades are able to catch the ingredients effectively. Alternatively, we sell a cyclone jug which smaller and is perfect for small batch blending! If you need any further assistance you can always email our customer service team at info@modappliances.com. Thanks Denny!

Angela L.

Can one make mayonnaise and also gazpacho, although with the second one I presume one has to remove the leftover veg. Thank you

Yes you can it’s amazing . I love mine

Angela L.

Thank you Jackie, I will buy the blender once the lockdown is over

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Angela, Thank you for your message and interest in our MOD Blend Pro. Yes you can certainly make both of these recipes using our blender. Please let us know if there are any other questions we can help you with!
Many thanks,
Team MOD

Kate
Kate

Can I blend pre cooked hot soup in the plastic jug? My last blender jug cracked when I poured hot soup in it.

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Kate - yes you can blend hot soup. I would recommend allowing it to cool for a couple of minutes before adding to the jug and then once the motor is running, removing the small lid cap to allow steam to escape.

MOD Appliances   DM

The blender can also make hot soup from cold roasted vegetables using the Hot Soup / Beverage function.

Sara
Sara

Can I use raw vegetables (not leftover cooked veggies) to make soups using this blender?

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Sara - yes you can! The MOD Blend Pro has a soup function that will heat and cook raw vegetables in 8 minutes. So quick & easy :)

Jenni C.
Jenni C.

I am interested in purchasing the Mod blender as a gift and was wondering if you can take the jug off the blades for easy cleaning and retrieving the contents and can you juice vegetables in it as well? Thank you,

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Jenni - thank you for your questions! The 2 litre jug has a wider base than a lot of other brands making it easier to retrieve the contents that can get caught underneath the blades. The Blend Pro also currently comes with a spatula that is great at scraping down the sides of the jug. It cannot "juice" vegetables in the traditional sense as it does not extract the fibre from the juice like the MOD Cold Press will, but it is fabulous at blitzing whole vegetables and I often make a whole vegetable juice when I am wanting the extra fibre hit. We have a great recipe for a whole vegetable juice that is done in the MOD Blend Pro which I can share with you if you would like.
Hopefully you find this helpful! Have a great day - Team MOD.

James M.
James M.

What is the height ofMod pro

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi James, Thank you for your enquiry and interest in our MOD Blend Pro.
For your reference, the MOD Blend Pro is 48cm H (with 2L jug and lid assembled on top of motor base)
The height of the motor base itself is 20cm.

Please let us know if you have any further questions we can assist you with.

Many thanks,

Team MOD

sting
sting

does it crush ice finely

Hi Sting - It sure does!

Susan
Susan

Hi, just wondering if this blender would chop onions and carrots etc? Not after slicing just chopping to put into a sauce

Jen

I have only blended smoothies, crushed ice and made hot soups with this blender. Maybe the pulse function can chop vegetables. A food processor can but not sure that blenders can.

Ja
Ja

So I'm curious, you only reply to the customers who have offered the 5 stars, why?
Also we purchased a Mod juicer, we were one of your very unhappy customers $500 is no little money, as you sold us one full of scratches and clearly a returned item.
Was wondering if you would do the same with your blenders? thanks, and we hope you take the time to reply. Maybe you can fix the wrong you did by us, I need one for mothers day.

Jen

Hi Ja I am a customer and gave a five star review for this product because it’s the best blender I have ever owned. I have no idea what the juicer is like because mine is another brand that I purchased some years ago.

Kris
Kris

I want a small blender that does one cup smoothies and also something that can do baby food purée would this machine do the job of both?

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Kris, The Mod Blend Pro has an optional cyclone jug set. The cyclone jug has a 1 litre capacity and is great for making smaller quantity smoothies, puree, nice cream etc. Thanks for the question!

superfine
superfine

Hi
It shows 2800watts here, but on your page its 1500watts
Could you please clarify

maureen a.
maureen a.

I have a mistral soup maker. .model mpsm715 But in my house moving I have lost my manual . I wonder if I could get another manual Maureen agate

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Maureen, Sorry but I think you might be looking for a different page, this page is for the Mod Blend Pro :)

Amanda Millward
Amanda Millward

I have had two Ninjas IQs (1000 watt) and both have broken down with the ball bearings coming out and the smell of burning.

My husband and I like to blend frozen bananas, pineapples etc for breakfast every day.

So can the Mod Blend Pro handle frozen fruits. I can see in your advertisement that this blender does ice (as did the Ninja) , but I think frozen fruits, especially these two need a more powerful machine, so I'm obviously not going to waste money on a Ninga again.

Amanda
Brisbane

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Amanda, Yes absolutley the Mod Blend Pro can easily handle frozen fruit! It has a very powerful motor ( 3.5 horse power). Ice, frozen fruit etc aren't a problem, thanks for the inquiry!

Mandy H
Mandy H

Hi, can the Mod Blend Pro make ice for snow cones?

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Mandy, For sure! The Mod Blend Pro has a very powerful motor so blending ice to a snow like consistency isn't a problem. Thanks for the inquiry!

Barb

Will this model(600W) crush nuts to powder? Can’t eat nuts due to holes in teeth,need something to pulverise the nuts into powder,not just tiny pieces.

MOD Appliances   DM

HI Barb, The Mod Blend Pro is actually 1500W, and yes it can crush nuts and beans into powder.

Thank you for the question!

Matt
Matt

Yes it does I just tested it for you and blended whole almonds. Turned into almond meal

Thankyou!

Christine Melaney
Christine Melaney

My sister has Parkinsons and swallowing problems. I have to blend meat and veges into smooth paste. Her food cant have any lumps as it would cause her to choke. It cant have too much liquid as her food has to be thick. How would the Mod Blend Pro go please?

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Christine, Thank you for the question. Blending vege's into a smooth paste is what the Mod Blend Pro was born to do. The Blend Pro can also blend meat but there are some steps to follow when doing that, if you would like some more information on that please email us at info@modjuicer.com.au

Many thanks!

Glen
Glen

Where can the Breville Power Blender BBL300 be purchased from?

MOD Appliances   DM

Hi Glen, This page is for the Mod Blend Pro blender which can be purchased from external link

Thanks!

Sandy Oswald
Sandy Oswald

Can I purchase a spare mixer top for my bottles we have lost one?

Gary966
Gary966

Im sure you can. Contact Mod blend and they will help you out.

Get an answer from our members and MOD Appliances representatives