8MOD Blend Pro

95% · 562 · 3%

Vicki Luke
Vicki Luke

It's a wonderful blender

I am very happy with this blender & it's ability to make peanut butter with JUST peanuts! So yum! I look forward to exploring the smoothie option really soon!

I was really excited it was Australian made too!

Radds1
Radds1Australian Capital Territory8 posts

Solid blender

Have had my mod blend pro for several months now. I use it daily to make breakfast smoothies. Blends beautifully, this fantastic machine, solid and reliable.

Nice to know that it's made by small Aussie company, love that I can support a local product that easily competes with the best overseas manufacturers. Fantastic service too, I actually received a call from a Mod rep recently just to ask if everything was going ok!

Totally satisfied, go the pro!

Daniel R Stapley
Daniel R StapleyBEGONIA2 posts

This one is a better option

This jar is a bit smaller than the one that came with my machine.. Not a necessity, but if you are making smaller or single portions, this one is a better option.

Hwanseo Cho
Hwanseo ChoBrisbane5 posts

Perfect brand

The highest quality I have ever witnessed. Extremely efficient, it mixes everything up together in no time. Including ice, which not many mixers are able to do. It also provides convinience, especially for people who do not have enough time to prepare their meals, it liteally takes 10-20seoconds to mix up your favourite fruits, vegetables and allows making the tastiest smoothies! Highly recommended

Mike
MikeNORTHLAND CENTRE4 posts

The Irishman's answer to a balanced diet

Apart from the occasional helping of frozen peas/ iceberg lettuce, I don't eat fruit or vegetables. But life caught up with me, and so about three years ago I began making fruit smoothies with superfoods etc. The idea is to turn the whole experience of eating rabbit food (as grand dad called it) into an experience not dissimilar from tearing off a band aid.

Trying to find a blender that crushes ice and frozen fruit that doesn't break the bank is no mean feat. I had a smaller Black & Decker that was designed for smoothies for well over two years before it finally broke (after getting a daily workout). What can I say but that this gets the job done nicely and is reasonably priced.

Dannie
DannieSomerton Park, South Australia 50444 posts

The blending cup is awsome

It's great how you can blend up drinks and then in do the cup and drink right from it! We've made about everything from health drinks to smoothies and thick sakes even prepared dog and cat food. It cuts things down to very fine and can also shread cheese if you take the time to learn how to cut that down and not make it gooey

Carz
CarzBrisbane3 posts

Amazing Blender

Always loves to support small Australian brand and this works really well! Love the simple design of it and it crushes ice really well, it’s powerful and easy to clean, the price is also reasonable definitely recommended

Simi
Simi
Kaitrin lovell
Kaitrin lovell3 posts

We couldn’t be happier with our Mod Blend Pro!

I’ve gone through 5+ blenders and food processors in the last 2 years because of how much I use them and most aren’t built to handle so much use. I make smoothie bowls, soups, homemade icecream, baby food, nut and seed meal, bliss balls primarily and so far this blender is handling all of those with ease.

The settings are easy to use and the blender itself is not hard to clean.

Considering the price point, motor power and jug size it’s a better option than the low range Vitamix blenders are even.

The warranty is very good value too because in my experience most blenders don’t even last 2 years.

I’d recommend the Mod Blend Pro to anyone!!

Jasmin
JasminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

LOVE

I have had my Mod Blend Pro blender for a week now and absolutely love it! I have never had anything so powerful before it’s amazing. We have made hot soups it blends and cooks it which really is cool.

My girls are obsessed with smoothies and I can make them so quickly too!

Easy to clean and so many great functions with pre set buttons I’m really happy with this purchase!

Mish
MishAdelaide7 posts

Another great product by MOD

I have the Mod Cold Press juicer and now the Mod Blend Pro - EXCELLENT product. Fantastic for making smoothies, and in this weather cooking up delicious and healthy soups. Washing/cleaning is a breeze. Thoroughly recommend the Blend

Lucyhendo
LucyhendoPerth

So good - I LOVE IT!

My best friend kept going on about this blender, after finally seeing it her place I was also convinced! I bought it the same day after checking it out and it actually arrived the next day! ( although I'm in Melbourne so that's probably why it was so fast ;). I've been using it for everything since then, especially for preparing smoothies and hot soups which is exactly what I need in winter!

Its super powerful, looks beautiful, and I love the digital screen thingy. I throw everything in turn it on and it does the rest, I LOVE IT!

Gary966
Gary966Peel, WA48 posts

Noise Level
Tom C
Tom C2 posts

Wow!

The ModBlender Pro is fantastic - it lives on my kitchen bench. When I get a new toy like this, I often thrash it but put it to the back of the cupboard 2 months later. Not so with the Mod! I think it’s because of its versatility that it stays front of mind and kitchen bench - I LOVE that I can cook a soup in it. It’s so easy. And the motor pretty much destroys anything you can throw at it - I’ve been using it to make my own almond meal. Definitely recommended.

PJR
PJRmelbourne

Solid kitchen machine

Really good product. Makes easy work of whole carrots and unpeeled fruit and veg. I can't wait until winter - I can see vegetable soup becoming a serious staple. The unit and jug are easily wiped and washed. This machine is also better than most commercial units that I have ever worked with in industry.

Hulko
HulkoMelbourne

Great Blender!

I've been using the Mod blender every morning for over a month now, it's really powerful, smashes out my smoothies in no time. I've also used it for making a few soups, very happy with the result. Found it very fast to clean also. Highly recommended.

Blenders

Find out how MOD Blend Pro compares to other Blenders

Jane L
Jane LAU3 posts

Very happy. Great product!

I am really enjoying this blender, got it at the start of summer and my diet (and weight) have improved dramatically.  It's a sturdy machine with lots of grunt and easy to use and wash. Does everything it claims to, and looks very cool in my kitchen. No complaints!!

Jill Cree
Jill CreeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts

No more takeaway!

No more store bought sauces, soups, condiments ,salad dressings for me!!. With my new blender, I can successfully create all these, with my own ingredients, in a healthy way! I can make a nutritious soup in 10 minutes!

This is the first proper blender I have used. I wanted something with more power than the smaller, bullet type ones, as I needed to have a large capacity, to suit my needs, for making soups etc. I own a Mod Juicer, so I had high expectations of their blender, and I can honestly say it doesn't disappoint!

Show details