Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great choice

I brought the juicer purely for celery juicing works so good, bonus kids really enjoy it too and love making up their own juice creations. Plus it looks very stylish to and easy to clean and put back together

Purchased in September 2020 for $499.00.

Noise Level

Suu
SuuPerth, WA

LOVE my cold press juicer!

The juicer itself is pleasing to the eye - it's simple and sleek.
I purchased this in 2020 and have had no issues with it to date! I love how easy it is to use, only takes a couple of minutes to pull apart and cleaning is super easy too.
I will be buying their blender next!

Purchased in December 2020 for $499.00.

No regrets!

I make all sorts of veggie and fruit or mixed juices. Whatever is in season goes into the juicer. Fabulous customer service, with follow up!! Easy cleaning compared to other juicers. Really happy and would buy it again.

Purchased in November 2020.

Richard and Jenny
Richard and JennySydney, NSW

Excellent Piece of Kitchen Equipment

Never had a juicer just a blender. This piece of equipment has changed our lives in regards to its many features Even my husband juices now. Every kitchen should have one.

Purchased in September 2020 for $500.00.

PaulandDow
PaulandDow

Great juicer

We needed to replace an old centrifugal juicer and a friend made us some juice using a cold press machine. We were impressed with the juice and the ease of the clean up. I did a fair bit of research on the internet before deciding on the Mod juicer.

We are very happy with the purchase and use it regularly - sticking to a simple combination of celery and carrot and sometimes adding apple.

We highly recommend the Mod juicer.

Purchased in May 2020 at From Mod directly.

Review collected in partnership with Mod

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t live without it we use it everyday and make the most delicious juices!

We make carrot celery and apple juice everyday with the kids and they love it! It’s a great activity for the whole family to be apart of and so healthy!

Purchased in December 2020.

Ad

I love my juicer. It's powerful and quiet.

Purchased in May 2020 for $499.00.

Love it !!

I only make carrot, beetroot, celery, apple and kale juice so I am not utilising it’s full potential as yet but I intend to in the future.
I have found that celery HAS to be cut quite small to avoid a stringy blockage and it did take me awhile to find that out and beetroot is easier if cut down as well. So once I had figured that out away I went with ease, very happy with the end result of my MOD juicer.
I have used various juicing machines over a period of forty years and this one beats them all.

Purchased in August 2020.

Hiromi M.
Hiromi M.

Difficult to operate :(

Purchased in May 2021 for $500.00.

Tracey P.
Tracey P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So quiet So easy

So quiet so easy to use so much more juice none of the bits and pieces floating in the juice.
It’s amazing and easy to clean.
Best product out there.

Purchased in May 2021.

Mod
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Tracey - thank you so much for your review. It is so lovely to hear that you are enjoying the juicer. Kindest, Team MOD : )

Love this company

Purchased my juicer earlier in the year and am still going strong with daily juicing. The juicer is great, but Mod as a company is even better. First class customer service. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2021.

Love my MOD Juicer !

I've had my juicer for a few months now and I really like it. We use the juicer daily and find it easy to clean and super quick and easy to use. Apple, ginger, cucumber, celery and lemon is delicious and a favourite in our house. I would highly recommend the MOD Cold press juicer.

Purchased in March 2021.

BEST AUSSIE JUICER

This is by far the best Aussie Juicer currently on the market. Quiet, easy to clean and leaves dry pulp every time with minimal waste. Great value for money and highly recommended.

Purchased in October 2020.

Louise I.
Louise I.

Not worth the price paid

I’ve had my juicer for a a couple months now.
Multiple times now the veggies get stuck and once again at this moment! I’ve cut the Carrots in 4 as you have to slice everything thinly to use the machine! Yet it’s constantly jamming up and makes it impossible to pull apart. To be honest for $500 I wouldn’t expect to have to cut anything at all yet doing this and it still happens. I’m over it now! Not happy at all with this juicer!

Purchased for $500.00.

Gary M.
Gary M.Perth, WA

Awesome juice - but machine does struggle with producing more than a small batch.

The jucie the comes out of the machine is very nice and of a premium quality but there are a few issues. The machine is not "easy to clean" as claimed. While better than most machines pulp gets stuck in the pulp chute and in the fine metal filter. The machine has lots of complex curves which give opportunity for product to get stuck. The machine can only handle 12-15 peices of fruit before it gets completely clogged up from the Auger to the top of the machine. The juice strainer needs to be constantly cleaned every 3-4 pieces of fruit. In summary it produces a very nice juice for small batches. But it does need a lot of cleaning and it struggles if making a bigger batch on the weekend.

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.95.