9MOD Cold Press Juicer (MOD-Gen)
Part of MOD Cold Press Juicer 4.8

MOD Cold Press Juicer (MOD-Gen)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
9MOD Cold Press Juicer (MOD-Gen)

96% · 32211 · 3%
4.3

Lustrum B.
Lustrum B.2 posts
 Pinned MOD Cold Press Juicer

Best Juicer

Where do I start this machine is a dream machine such a quite and quick juicer. I had my eye on it for a while and done heaps research before settling on MOD took me around 6 months of research with different models before I settled on MOD what got me is how fast you can make a juice and able use all type of fruit & vegies, also how simple it is to assemble the juicer and how easy to clean.. the other big factor for me how quiet the machine is.. you definitely won't regret it. Imagine all money you save in long run by making your own Juice not mention you know what went into it.

Purchased in for $479.

Noise Level
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
MOD Appliances   DM

Thanks so much for this lovely review Lunstrum! We are so pleased to hear that you are finding your new MOD quiet and quick to use! It'a great that you're trying different combinations of fruits and vegetables too! Enjoy and happy juicing.

Janene
Janene

First Juicer

It juices well, like any, there is a bit of a clean up. Parts are clearly marked for assembling. Show details ·  1
Kazza J
Kazza J
  Fair Incentive Verified MOD Cold Press Juicer

Awesome!!!

I love my MOD Cold Press Juicer. Works like a dream, clean-up is easy. I've made two types of juice at the moment. Beetroot, Bean Sprouts & Capsicum. It chewed right through the hardest beetroot. Also had a crack at the Carrot, Apple and ginger. That was so tasty!!! The recipes on the site are awesome will try more soon. Show details ·  1
Jay R.
Jay R.

Great warranty

Quality built Juicer with an amazing warranty showing they stand by their product Show details ·  1
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Recommend this juicer

Amazing juicer. Easy to clean. Love making nut milks with it too. Show details ·  1
Robyn C
Robyn CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend!

I purchased the "Mod-Gen" MOD Cold Press Juicer and am absolutley thrilled with my purchase! Easy to use, easy to clean and most importantly it makes the best juices. I cannot recommned this product highly enough! Show details ·  1
KikiRN
KikiRN

Simply the best

My MOD juicer is the best investment. When I was researching juicers, MOD was the top juicer for celery and stringy fruits and vegetables. So far it has lived up to it's reputation and I know I made the best choice! Show details ·  1
Rachael Rapira
Rachael Rapira
  Fair Incentive MOD Cold Press Juicer

Use my juicer every week! So easy to clean which is my favourite part as well as being so easy to use. Highly recommend 10/10 Show details ·  1
Faith
Faith

Excellent product

Easy to assemble and use. Cleaning is also a breeze. I use it every day and love how quiet and efficient it is. Show details ·  1
Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best cold press juicer

So happy with my purchase. The juicer is super easy to use, clean and reassemble. The quality of the cold pressed juice is much better than that of my old normal juicer. Highly recommend the MOD Cold Press Juicer. Show details ·  1
Charlaine B.
Charlaine B.Perth, WA

Best juicer

Fantastic juicer, I’m so pleased that I bought this and not another brand it is so easy to use and clean, I use this every day now, the extraction is amazing you have to get one. Show details ·  1
Elizabeth Schroeder
Elizabeth Schroeder

Love my new juicer

Just got my juicer! Very high quality as I was amazed at the taste of the freshness! Was happy I can add fresh mint and it juices perfectly as well with other herbs. It’s a real game changer since my other juicer went south and had to throw it out. Thanks so much for your help and support on you tube. Very easy to clean and I’m feeling fantastic! Show details ·  1
Mike C
Mike C2 posts

Very quiet juicer

Celery juice tastes great in this juicer , makes a lot of cantaloupe juice , not a whole lot of waste . Show details ·  1
Mike R
Mike RSydney, NSW

Revised Review …

Slight misunderstanding with their customer service , however they were keen to resolve.
Juicer arrived promptly.
We have just tried it today and been very happy….. so far .
Take the time to ready the manual they send . It’s actually really easy to read and very helpful.
Cleaning so far seems pretty easy. I’d say so long as you don’t let it sit. Show details ·  1
Renada M.
Renada M.

MooreJuicing

Hello hello I just got my mod juicer 2 days ago all I can say is this is a game changer. I've had other juicers but nothing is compared to the MOD. I'm very pleased with it.100% Show details ·  1

Amanda O.
Amanda O. · MOD Cold Press Juicer (MOD-Gen)

Hi I just received my mod juicer 2 days ago and have had trouble using it. Could you share how to prevent the appliance from getting stuck? I tried juicing beetroot, carrots and apple and cut them into small pieces as per handbook but they still get stuck and when I open the top part, it's so hard to align it back and get the machine to start working again.

The pulp also gets stuck at the exit way after juicing for abouy half a cup. I'm I doing something wrong? I watched the videos on how to assemble and I seem to get everything set up properly.

Caroline B
Caroline B
Amanda O.

Thanks Caroline. I'll try what you did on my next attempt :)

Shristi G.
Shristi G. · MOD Cold Press Juicer (MOD-Gen)

Hey has anyone compared mod with nama j2? Stuck in choosing. Nama j2 seems efficent and great but its from the states so the delivery and dollar rate sums up to 990aud. Nama made from south korea which is said to be super durable and reliable.. mod is local and joins all the parts tgt in china. But thr chute for mod looks small and have to cut the fruits n veg so small.. which wojld take alot of time i think. But also.. man i dont know lol

Michelle
Michelle · MOD Cold Press Juicer (MOD-Gen)

Hi, are the parts that squeeze the juice plastic or stainless steel?

Disappointed
Disappointed

Hi Michelle, it is a combination of both. The plastic parts are very tough and durable.

Compare all MOD Cold Press Juicer listings
MOD Cold Press Juicer (CP1)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
  • Discontinued
MOD Cold Press Juicer CP24.5
CategoryJuicersJuicersJuicers
Price (RRP) $479$499
TypeMasticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)
BPA FreeYesYesYes
Chute Size 8 cm
RPM (speed)60 RPM65 RPM65 RPM
Power240 W240 W240 W
Dimensions 540 x 230 x 170 mm
Weight6 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, Silver, White, RedBlack or WhiteBlack, Silver, or White
Release date
Discontinuation date
Awards 2017, 2018, 2019 and 5 more2017, 2018, 2019 and 5 more2017, 2018, 2019 and 5 more