Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

4.9

Renee Poppi

Renee PoppiNorth Queensland, QLD

We love juicing with the kids!

Completely satisficed with all the foods we have extracted juice from. The kids love being hands on as well. The juicing component creates beautiful cold press juice, Delicious! The whole family love the sorbet component as well, mango is our favourite! MOD blender is on the wish list!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$499.00.

Excellent value!

I love the compact size of this juicer however the performance is still the same as a large juicer. The pulp is almost dry and the amount of juice that is extracted is very impressive indeed. Cleaning is easy as it diassembles and assembles in a few clicks. Highly recommend!

Purchased in February 2020.

Memory Nia

Memory NiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Juicer and we love it

Used the juicer for Kale, Celery, Apple, Parsley, Ginger Juice. Now migrated to juicing Beetroot leaves (trying to get away from wasting them), and now that we have oranges on the tree, we juice those for mimosas!
Sometimes with the orange pulp in the sieve to get additional juice that might be 'trapped' in the pulp (yesterday i got an additional 200mls of juice) and used the pulp in smoothies.
LOVE this juicer. The only thing that caught me off guard is the time limit with usage. We time ourselves to use the juicer for 30mins, then we give it a break if we aren't quick enough to get through all the veges/fruit. However thats not a big deal. Im currently trying to make all my friends purchase one. Definitely recommend this juicer!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$475.00.

Definitely worth it!!

love my juicer since purchasing it use it about twice a week sometimes more. The main reason I purchased the juicer was to get more vegetables and nutrition into my diet due to a bowl obstruction. I'm unable to have have too much fibre from fruit and veg. The Mod juicer is able to remove all the fibre from everything I juice and leave me with all the natural juice. It's also very modern and a good looking juicer. A few bits to clean but very easy.

Worth the money

Use my juicer probably weekly. There's quite a few components to it, but if washed straight after in hot water it is easy to clean. Makes great fresh tasting juice.

Love love my mod juicer

Such a great juicer easy to use, wouldn’t be without it.
Love making almond milk (plus you get the almond meal for baking) and all sorts of juices
Celery and apple is a definite morning juice in our house

pinkgardenkokedamas

pinkgardenkokedamasDenman Prospect 2611, ACT

Makes life easier for Vegans

I have my Mod Cold Press for 3 months now and I couldn’t be more happier and as a vegan it makes it easier to get the daily nutrients by simply adding your favourite fruits and veggies and you’re good to go! I Highly recommend to my other fellow vegans.

Great Machine

Really easy to use in both making juices and cleaning up afterwards. Chews through everything I put through it without any problems. My kids absolutely love it, great way to get some veggies into them. We but beetroot, carrots, green apples, kale, celery, cabbage, ginger, oranges, lemons and cabbage through daily with no problems.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$499.00.

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Amazing Cold Pressed Juicer!!

The juicer is quite and offers quite a lot of juice per fruit/vegetable. I love the quality of the pulp it produces as it is perfect to make fitters with! I haven’t explored any of the other features of my juicer but I am excited to see the amazing quality of nut butter and sorbet that I know it will produce!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$474.00.

Glenys Dart

Glenys Dart

Absolutely love this machine

This juicer is fantastic. Juices almost every fruit and vegetable you can think of. I am yet to make nut milk, but if it is anything like the juices I will love it as well. Easy to clean which is a bomus.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$479.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Glenys, thanks so much for this lovely review. We are so pleased that you are enjoying trying out all the different fruits and vegetables that you can juice with MOD and are finding it easy to clean. Happy juicing!

Rob Bare

Rob BareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Juicer!

We use mainly for vegetable juices and it's been reliable and is relatively easy to clean. It's a good machine we'd recommend to anyone looking for a cold press juicer.

Purchased in May 2020.

Brilliant Machine!

This juicer has a tap which is super handy (my last juicer didn’t), it juices very quietly, it produces lots of juice, and what I love the most is that it makes nut milk very very quickly and easily. I am so impressed with this machine and I feel so blessed to have it in my kitchen!

Brooke Harbord

Brooke HarbordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my ModJuicer

Easy to clean, very quiet compared to other juicers. Love the sorbet and nut milk functions. I even make veggie burgers out of my beet pulp! Highly recommend this juicer

Ampai Phillips

Ampai PhillipsWestern Australia

Mod Cold Presser Juice it the best Juice I ever have before.

Mod Cold Press Juicer is the best test I ever had before . I recommend to everyone who want to healthy & long life. Easy to clean up after using and dry so quick

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Ampai, thanks so much for this fantastic review. We are so pleased you are happy to recommend MOD and that you are enjoying using it and find it easy to clean. We wish you all the very best! Happy juicing!

Sevda

SevdaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great machine, looks great and very quiet and efficient. Very happy with the purchase.

Very quiet, extracts right down to the last drop. Solid machine which is easy to assemble and wash parts. Great for all kinds of fruit and veg. Looks great and meets all my requirements.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$499.00.

Sim

SimPerth, WA

Juice Perfection

I was using a standard juicer, since spending the money using MOD cold press juicer I'm getting much more liquid from the items I'm juicing vs the old juicer. Its quiet and easy to use, cleans easily and juices even the hardest things like celery.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$500.00.

Ty P.

Ty P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best money spent

I use this juicer as part of my daily morning veggie juicing ritual, it is easy to clean, awesome sleek design and I recommend it to all of my friends.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$499.00.

Jill Mcphee

Jill McpheeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

I really wanted a juicer for celery to remove the pulp an this juicer is perfect so happy with it really love it its staying on the bench for sure

Purchased in April 2020 at Mod online for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Jill, thanks so much for taking the time to review. Celery juice is amazing for you! So pleased you are happy to have MOD displayed on your kitchen bench too! Enjoy and happy juicing!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Perfect, Easy to clean and assemble.

Order, payment, delivery process was easy and quick. Delivered in excellent condition. Love the juicer, learnt very quickly i now prefer fruits and veggies i dont have to peal! love that i can make hummus and pasta sauce, and learning about all the new things i can make. looking forward summer so i can make sorbets and nice-cream.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$499.00.

DanSydney, NSW

Less than OK or expected

Purchased in July 2020 for A$499.00.

Dan

Thank you for the follow up message. I’ve decided to get a refund. I’ll send an email to your customer service team to do so.

All the best.