Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3) (page 2 of 5)

4.9

Amazing juicer!

Really enjoying juicing fruits with hidden veggies for my children. They love getting involved and putting all the fruit and veggies in the juicer. It’s such an easy machine to use, assemble and clean.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$499.00.

Can't live without it!

Very handy to use fruit and vegetables in the juicer instead of eating raw. We used it alot on mostly weekends and save our trip to Juice Booster Shop. Loved it.

Steph

StephVictoria

I love my MOD cold press juicer!

This juicer is amazing! I juice everyday, sometimes twice a day all different types of fruit and vegetables and the juice always comes out perfect! Easy to assemble and wash as well. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$500.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Steph, we are so pleased to hear you are juicing once or twice a day. You must be feeling on top of the world! So happy to hear you are finding it easy to assemble and clean. Happy juicing and keep up the good work!

Great powerful machine

We love the versatility, sorbet or juice! It’s quiet and easy to clean! The juice comes out lovely and clean.
We will use it more in summer than winter though. Great purchase

Simone Doyle
Simone Doyle

Thank you so much I will definitely have a look at the links that’s very exciting!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Love it!! We use it everyday.

it's great for getting as much juice as you can out of all the fruit and vegetables. And my son loves eating the orange and Apple pulp that comes out.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$599.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi George, thanks so much for the fantastic review. It's a great way to get fruit and veg into kids, both from the juice and the pulp! We are thrilled you are enjoying getting the most juice out of your produce. Happy juicing!

Mandy Winlow

Mandy WinlowHobart, TAS

Great juicer I juice every day and my arthritis pains have disappeared

I juice apple carrot celery and ginger with turmeric powder it’s delicious. The juicer is quiet easy to clean I love it great investment . I have made cucumber apple orange watermelon and blueberries also and added turmeric powder to that it’s a great tasting juice also

Purchased in June 2020.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Mandy, thanks so much for your review! Amazing to hear that you are feeling the benefits of juicing! That recipe sounds amazing! So pleased your enjoying your MOD! Happy juicing!

Ros

Ros

Fantastic product

We love our juicer, so easy to make fruit and veg combo's that taste so fresh, it's great to know that your juice is sugar free.
Celery is a bit of a challenge but still experimenting with sizes of cuts.
Would love some recipes for the pulp.

Purchased in April 2020 at Mod online store for A$499.00.

Daniel Rezner

Daniel ReznerSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a very good device!!

Before we bought this brand we have done a bit of research to check which is the best. As many people stated the MOD juicer is number one. We are very happy with this juicer. We use it almost every day and with all fruits and vegetables, we have in the fridge. The waste is completely dry which means this juicer extracts all possible juice from the product. The process of disassembling and assembling is well designed, all parts are very easy to clean.
Highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$482.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Daniel, thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased that you settled on MOD after your research and that you are enjoying it and finding it easy to use and clean! Happy juicing!

lisa b.

lisa b.Perth, WA

I’m a daily juicer and I get so much more out of my fruit now. Incredibly happy!

I love how easy it is to clean. Only part I fight with is the internal piece where the juice comes out the nozzle after separation of the scraps.
Food gets stuck in there really bad and I have to pick it out with a metal skewer.
Other than that I’m happy as anything.

Vivien Daxter

Vivien DaxterPerth, WA

Fantastic product

Excellent juicer, hardly any wastage, no matter what fruit or vegetables used, best juicer we have ever had so easy to clean
We use it everyday and feel we are much healthier

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Vivien, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your juicer and that it's the best one you have had! There's nothing better than a daily cold press juice! Keep up the good work!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Easy to use easy to clean

It’s very easy to use and all pulls apart for an easy clean. I was hesitant for the effort to cold press juice being time poor but this is a simple and great appliance, very happy.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Tanya, thanks so much for the wonderful review. We are so pleased that you have found MOD easy to use and are enjoying the many benefits of cold pressed juice! Happy juicing!

Sarah S.

Sarah S.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing device!! We love making juice and sorbet

This device is so so easy to use, set up is a breeze, and so so quite!! So far I've used the Juicer and sorbet maker. Absolutely love it. Easy to clean after use as well. Not to mention you get a lot for your money. I researched before buying and most definitely made the right choice. I have peace of mind knowing my toddler is getting 100% juice and I know what is in it because I make it, thank you very much mod products

Purchased in April 2020 for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for the fabulous review Sarah, we are so pleased that you are enjoying using your MOD. It's so great to hear that your little one is enjoying your juice creations too! Happy juicing!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

A must have kitchen appliance

Makes perfect juice every time, it is so easy to use and a breeze to clean afterwards. It is less noisy than expected even when juicing hard carrot segments, but you need to juice these hard vegetable bits one a time. I have recommende3d this juicer to family and friends

Purchased in December 2019 for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi George, thank you so much for the fantastic review. We are so pleased that you are finding it easy to use and clean and for recommending us to your family and friends! Happy juicing!

Farida Kadamani

Farida KadamaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Enjoying juicing

The main thing i bought mod juicer just to juice celery easy fast and more juice less waste. I also juice more orange apple parsley carrots ginger lemon work perfect.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Farida, thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! We are so pleased you are enjoying your juice creations with more juice and less waste! Happy juicing!

Juices well

I juice celery every morning. My old juicer struggled with the fibre content but Mod manages it easily. Cleaning is time consuming but worth it for the quality of juice.

Purchased in March 2020 at Australian Golf Online Online store for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Jan, thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your MOD. Celery juice is an amazing way to start your day! Keep up the good work!

Find out how Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3) compares to other Juicers

Great for celery juice - just remember to cut the celery up into inches to get the most out of the juicing process. Incurs a bit of noise, but nothing crazy

Purchased in February 2020 at Instagram for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Felicity, thanks so much for the review. We are so pleased that you are enjoying your MOD and in particular celery juice! Happy juicing!

ken

kenPerth, WA

its ok but its hard to imagine it being the best domestic juicer

its not bad but im no fan of how the top plastic section locks into place slightly flexing the plastic tower, not my cup of tea engineering wise , but if it has a long warranty i guess its acceptable and all parts can be bought amazingly cheap free delivery , once i buy a competitor brand i look forward to seeing the differences in design and engineering and will do youtubes

Purchased in June 2020 at mod for A$499.00.

Hannah J.

Hannah J.Sydney, NSW

Great product

We've used our MOD cold press juicer for 3 months now and it has been excellent.
We never buy juice from the shelf anymore and enjoying the delicious goodness we get from this machine.
My husband lost a little part in the machine that when he took it apart for cleaning, but found that there were spare parts provided to us in the box which fixed the issue right away.
We've also found out that we can order these parts from the website, which is great as not many home appliance manufacturers provide this service.

Kylie Brooker

Kylie BrookerSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best!

I make all types of juices, but loving the celery juice. Super happier with how much juice it extracts and how easy it is to pull apart and clean. Highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$500.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Kylie, thanks so much for the review! Celery juice is amazing, isn't it! So pleased that you are enjoying how much juice MOD extracts and how easy it is to use. Happy juicing!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

This machine is Top quality!!

Love how sturdy it is, very easy to use and clean. Makes great juices, I love my celery juices every morning. It performs very well with making the celery juice. I highly recommend this machine if you like to make your own cold pressed juices. They are expensive to buy and with this machine you can make them easily at your own home.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Barbara, thanks so much for the wonderful review! Celery juice every morning is an amazing way to start your day! Yes, you can save lots by making your own cold pressed juices at home. Happy juicing!