Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3) (page 4 of 5)

4.9

Gerard G

Gerard GSydney, NSW

Cold press - you won’t look back!

This Mod Press is user friendly - cleaning is easy! It works through fruit and vegetables with equal ease. I find myself exploring new combinations - and they come out great! The health benefits of cold press are well documented, so I encourage you to spend a little more than the average juicer - I promise, you won’t regret it. And what really tops it off, it’s an Australian product made in Australia with top shelf customer service!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for the awesome review Gerard! So happy you find it easy for all your fruits and veggies! Happy juicing!

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Brilliant....a real game changer!!

Very impressed with my MOD. Once i worked out a process for juicing it became really easy. Tend to avoid celery as it seems to clog up the chute etc. The taste of the final product is so good. I love supporting Australian products and this is right up there with the best of them!

Robyn

RobynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Australian juicer

Easy to use, a breeze to wash up. Nice compact size. Great way to get some nutrients into the body. Just put all the pulp in the compost bin. So happy with my purchase.

Mag C.

Mag C.Darwin, NT

Great Juicer

Juicer arrived soon after I ordered it. Easy to clean and assemble. Work's great. I usually make green juices so my kids are getting more greens. Great that it is an Australian company.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Mag, thanks so much for the great review! So happy you and your kids are enjoying your juices and the convenience of getting your greens the juicy way! Happy juicing!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

This is a good juicer and we had no problems with it. We had it for the past 4 months. Would recommend to anyone.

We use it mainly for celery juice approx 3 times a week. We also make apple, pear and carrot juice. Sometimes with hard veg like carrots and beets, they can get stuck if they are not cut to smaller pieces. But when cut the juicer works well and extracts all the juice from the fruit/vegetable. Very satisfied with the amount of juice it extracts.
Very food product. Would recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for a good Juicer!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for this great review! Apple, pear and carrot sounds amazing as does the famous celery juice! Keep up the great work and happy juicing!

Maria Romeo

Maria RomeoSydney, NSW

Love our Mod juicer

We’ve had our juicer for a few months now and we are extremely happy. It’s used nearly every day and we’ve made various different juices using both vegetables and fruits the Extraction of juice from both vegetables and fruits is high. In all we are very happy with our mod juicer

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Maria, thanks so much for taking the time to review us! Daily juicing is the best isn't it! MOD is loved for its high juice yield so we are super happy you are enjoying getting the most out of your produce! Happy juicing!

Your Search is OVER !! This is the one

After hours of research I order my Mod Cold Pressed Juicer and it did not disappoint. Great product , from a small Australian company. We don't waste any fruit and veg now and the health benefits are tangible. Kids love the almond juice ( can you believe it!) and wash up is easy. It's a significant investment and I'm so glad we made it . Can't recommend this product highly enough.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Beautifully designed, love it!

The juicer has been great. It’s quiet, easy to clean, and makes great quality juices. Also love how it can make nut mylk, nut butter, and sorbet. The pulp is quite dry so it seems to extract quite a lot of juice. The Mod team are very helpful and always respond to messages rather quickly.

Does a great job

I use the juicer mainly for making vegetable juice, and I find that it does a really good job even with tough vegetables like carrots and beetroot. I find that it works best if you cut the hard vegetables up and don't put in large chunks of hard vegetables. It also works very well on making fruit juices. Even though it does have quite a few parts, I find it quite easy to clean. The unit is quite heavy, and I suggest it's worth being aware of it before you purchase. I just see that as a mark of good, robust quality.

Overall I am very satisfied with the Modo juicer.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi GSR, thanks so much for this wonderful review! MOD is a whizz with hard and fibrous veggies like beetroot and carrot so we are happy to hear that you are enjoying making juices with nutritious produce like this! Thanks again and happy juicing!

Neita Pope

Neita PopeDarling Downs, QLD

works excellently!

l mostly juice ginger and turmeric root for my kombucha, very happy with it....
It extracts well, the waste is very dry, the extra strainer is a great addition, motor seems strong...

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Neita, thanks so much for the lovely review and so happy to hear that you are enjoying your MOD! Yes, MOD's powerful motor helps get the most from your produce, leaving the pulp nice and dry! Happy juicing (and kombucha-ing!)

Peter W.

Peter W.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, so easy to use

A mix of juice, veggies and fruit
Seems to work well with everything that I've tried so far
I was surprised at just how much juice comes out of the juicer

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Peter, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your juicer and that you are finding you are extracting a lot of juice! It's one of the top reasons people choose MOD! Happy juicing!

Amar E.

Amar E.Sydney, NSW

Amazing! Use it in a restaurant

Juices quickly and easy to clean! Looks good too. We use it in a restaurant where we get a lot of juice orders and it’s so quick and efficient. Thankyou

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Amar, it's lovely to hear from our amazing hospitality customers! So happy to hear you and your patrons are enjoying your MOD! Thanks for taking the time to review and happy juicing!

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great juicer. Love my veggie juice!

Great all around juicer. Works well with most veggies and fruits. Hope to try my hand at nut butters soon. A little tedious on the clean up, but better than most I have tried.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Matt, thanks so much for the amazing review! Yes, you must try the nut butters and milks too. Glad to hear you are enjoying your MOD! Happy juicing!

Kylee456

Kylee456Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving my cold press juicer, and my celery juices! Great little machine!

Loving making my celery juices, great pulp filter. Easy to clean. Nice and quiet compared to my previous units. I have not tried other juices yet but plenty of options!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Kylee, so happy to hear that you are enjoying the quietness of MOD and are finding it easy to clean! It's perfect for celery juice so we are super happy you are enjoying it! Happy juicing and thanks for taking the time to review!

the best investment I’ve ever made!

I use my juicer just for juicing and have been very happy with it. I love how compact, quite and stylish the MOD juicer is. So easy to use and clean. I use the left over juice pulp for muffins and patties. I’ve loved having my MOD juicer and highly recommend it to everyone.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Ayda, thanks so much for your review! It's amazing to be able to repurpose the pulp isn't it! So happy to hear that you are finding it compact and quiet and stylish! Enjoy and thanks again!

Dylan S.

Dylan S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product

Juicer works as promised. I've been using for celery juice and it works great. The design looks sleek and it's a great addition to me home. I would recommend this product.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Dylan, thanks so much for your 5 star review! MOD is the boss at celery so happy to hear you are enjoying it! We are so happy to hear that you find it sleek too! We like to think so too! Happy juicing!

Natisha T.

Natisha T.Sydney, NSW

Great Investment!

If you’re like me and you buy cold press juice‘s on the daily then this is a great investment. I was in love with it before I even clicked “purchase”. It was well packaged, well presented & even better it works just how MOD and the other reviews describe it.
Please keep in mind that there is a delay with delivery due to covid19, which isn’t the Manufacturer’s fault :)

Karen

KarenNorth Queensland, QLD

Love this product easy to use and clean. And so quite. Would recommend to anyone best on the market.

Love all sorts of juice no problems with any of the fruits i use. My favorite juice carrot ginger cucumber. Mango and orange. Also just straight lemon juice as well.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for the 5 star review Karen. So pleased you are enjoying your MOD. That carrot, ginger and cucumber combo sounds amazing! Happy juicing!

I just love my juicer

I ve become a celery juicer for just over 3 months via a friends encouragement from Anthony Williams the medical medium..i make all sorts of juices for friends that just pop in.. I have more friends now than I used to .... funny that lol.. the mod juicer smashes out the celery juice first thing in the morning pretty much on its own because I swear I am still half asleep.. its so easy to use and clean up is a breeze .. when buying a juicer its worth spending the money to buy a good one ..highly recommend the Mod Juicer

dianne

dianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I cannot live without this juicer - it is awesome

I purchased this juicer for my husbands Christmas present, It was delivered with 3 days of ordering, it was simple and easy to set up, use and clean. I absolutely love it, I use it almost every day. The fresh juice tastes amazing, it is fun experimenting with different fruits and veggies and I know exactly what we are consuming. No added sugar or preservatives. I love it and I couldn't do without it.