Mod Cold Press Juicer

76 questions from our users

Luz S.
Luz S.asked
Cold Press Juicer

Why is so much pulp stack on the top of the container? Seems like a isn’t doing good

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Luz, there should be minimal pulp on top of the juice jug. If you are finding this not to be the case, we would love to help! Please send us an email at info@modappliances.com and someone from Customer Service will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thanks - Team MOD.

Cate
Cate

That’s finer pulp and because the sieve is so fine, it won’t pass through it. I always use a spoon to stir it until I’ve passed most of the juice through, then I rinse the sieve and continue.

Disappointed
Disappointed

If there is anything still stuck in the chute before the juicing is finished, I stop the machine an push it with a long plastic spoon to the bottom and then restart. I have never had any big issues with the pulp stack....

Anne
Anneasked

How much does it cost

Hi Anne,

Thank you for your message and interest in our MOD Cold Press Juicer.

It costs $499 AUD which includes delivery Australia-wide and includes a free Wellness Bundle.

We also have a great promotion at the moment for Mother's Day where you can purchase the MOD Cold Press Juicer and the MOD Blend Pro (our blender) for just $749 AUD which is a saving of $150! This offer is only valid from now until the 10th May, 2021, link included below for easy reference.

If you are interested in either of these options, you can purchase either directly through the website or you can give our Customer Support Team a call on 1300 89 89 60.

Please let us know if there are any other questions we can help you with.

Have a great day!

Many thanks,

Team MOD

jen
jenasked
Cold Press Juicer

the juicer screw seems to be stuck in my juicer. How can i remove it to clean and how to avoid it getting stuck in future?

Josh
Josh

If you mean the black masticating/crushing piece then it pulls out as one with the parts around it. It doesn’t come out if you try to pull it out by itself. Once all pieces are out they can be easily separated. If that isn’t what you mean maybe upload a picture?

Robyn Harvey
Robyn Harvey

Agree with Josh, once you've removed the cover with the food chute, wiggle out everything else at once and then separate over the sink

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Exactly right! It is sometimes easier to wiggle the whole juicer bowl off as one (once you have removed the lid) and dismantle everything in the sink. Jen - if you would like further assistance, please reach out to our Customer Service team at info@modappliances.com and they will be able to help you out!

Jung S
Jung Sasked
Cold Press Juicer

Where can you buy? Not online store. Real store?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Jung S - we sell our juicers exclusively through our online store at www.modappliances.com.
Thanks - Team MOD :)

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked
Cold Press Juicer

Are they very noisy pls ?

Shauna F.
Shauna F.asked
Cold Press Juicer

How wet is the pulp after juicing??

Malou Gemino
Malou Gemino

The pulp is dry, no complaints!

Mark Jungwirth
Mark Jungwirthasked
Cold Press Juice (Gen 3)

Will it last juicing 10 times a day 7 days a week?

Sam S.
Sam S.asked
Cold Press Juicer

What is procentage of moisture in waste pulp when juice has been extracted.

Kerri Brydon
Kerri Brydon

The waste pulp is dry

Jeannie
Jeannieasked
Cold Press Juicer

Im trying to refer some friends but the QR code doesn't help me at all. Got at least 4 friends interested

Glenyss P
Glenyss Pasked
Cold Press Juicer

Hi just received our new MOD cold press juicer and are having trouble trying to make a sorbet. In the instruction book it says at no. 1 to ensure that the pulp tab is pulled out before assembling for making sorbet. We did this but now the juicer wont work (with the pulp tab pulled out). Any thoughts please cheers Glenyss

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Glenyss, thanks for reaching out. We would suggest you chat with our friendly customer care team on 1300 89 89 60. It sounds as though there may be an assembly issue that they can troubleshoot for you. Don't worry, the team will have you enjoying your sorbet in no time!

steve p.
steve p.asked
Cold Press Juicer

Just bought a mod cold press , tends to jam up a-lot & the rev button doesnt free it ?

Steph
Steph

Hey there Steve, I make sure not to chop things up to big especially celery and kale. Also don’t put everything in to quickly, take your time! Let the mod chew and digest each piece of fruit or veg you put in. And usually when it jams up for me I just remove the lid and take out the fruit or veg jamming it and then just start juicing again. Hope that helps!

Fiona Reynolds
Fiona Reynolds

Agreed with Steph 's comment the same way I did. Just follow up the book instructions of how much you can chopped the fruit and vegetables into pieces not big junk. Perhaps you can look up google to watch the video showing how to use. Hope it will work for you. Good Luck

Mick
Mickasked
Cold Press Juicer

Mod juicer stopped working after it got hot trying to juice frozen fruits.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Mick, hopefully you have reached out to our Customer Care team at 1300 89 89 60 to help troubleshoot this for you. They would have asked you to check the assembly and to ensure that the fruit you are putting through is prepared correctly and has been thawed for 5-10 minutes before making sorbet. You also have a maximum continuous run time of 20 minutes, after which the juicer needs to rest. If you exceed the maximum time the safety switch may be activated. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time and we will be happy to help.

Melike O.
Melike O.asked
Cold Press Juicer

Just wondering what it’s like with celery?

Hannah J.
Hannah J.

We make green juice with celery in it. We cut them in 5cm pieces though, so it's faster and easier to juice them :)

Sarah R.
Sarah R.asked
Cold Press Juicer

Hi, how is this different to the angel juicer besides price?

Shereen L.
Shereen L.asked

Hi,

We bought this juicer in December and it has worked fantastically. We use it on a daily basis and it has easy to clean, quiet and produces good quality juice. However, a few weeks ago the top bit of the juicer started moving a lot more than usual, as if it was going to come loose. We took a video and posted it to your inbox via your website but still have not received a response. We would like to know if that level of vibration is normal or has something come loose within the machine itself.
Also, the letters on the juicer are now starting to peel off and it has only been less than 6 months with only a wet cloth with no chemicals used on a daily basis to clean the external of the machine. Not sure what you can do about that given it is probably considered a minor issue on your end and doesn’t affect the performance of the machine, just annoying to look at on a daily basis.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Shereen, that's fantastic news that you love your juicer and have been using it daily! However, I'm sorry that this issue has happened and I'm sorry that we did not receive your email! I will send you a link now and if you wouldn't mind send it again, we can sort your issue ASAP

Andrzej P.
Andrzej P.asked
Cold Press Juice (Gen 3)

Dear Sir, Madam

could you please tell me, where can I buy from just that model (what shop) in South East of Melbourne suburbs ?

Regards
Andrzej

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Andrzej! Thanks for your inquiry. At this stage, we sell online only through our website. Our head office and customer services is based in Melbourne. Shipping takes between 2-5 working days. Please contact us on 1300 89 89 60 or info@modappliances.com should have any further queries, we would be happy to help!

Light13
Light13asked
Cold Press Juicer

I went to use the coupon code nebel25 from your affiliate and it does not work, can you please advise?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi there, thanks for the question. That code is related to a promotion from a few years ago and has since expired. Whilst we do not have any discounts at present we are offering a free wellness bundle containing a flask, shopping bag, sorbet attachment and wellness plan. Hope this helps!

Kevin
Kevinasked
Cold Press Juicer

Hi, Can the chute take whole apples and beetroots? What size is the chute? Thank you, Kevin.

becDY
becDY

no - you have to cut everything up in chunks, as the process to juice is slow it needs the pieces smaller so as not to jamb. It's absolutely not a hinderance at all cutting everything up. the amount of juice you get extracted is great!

Julie A.
Julie A.asked
Cold Press Juicer

I have only used my juicer once and this morning tried making carrot juice and the carrot got stuck and know I cannot get the juicer apart, any help would be appreciated, or should I send back

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Julie, Customer Care have advised that they had spoken to you and resolved this issue so happy to hear that you are back and juicing again! Specific recommendations for produce preparation are contained within our Juicing Manual which will avoid anything getting stuck and keep you and your juicer happy!

NHars
NHarsasked
Cold Press Juicer

Hi! Can you please tell me where your MOD cold press juicers are manufactured? Thanks!

Fired Up
Fired Up

I can’t but get a friend to contact the company for the answer

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives

Mod Cold Press Juicer