Mod Cold Press Juicer

68 questions from our users

Jeannie

Jeannieasked

Cold Press Juicer

Im trying to refer some friends but the QR code doesn't help me at all. Got at least 4 friends interested

Glenyss P

Glenyss Pasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi just received our new MOD cold press juicer and are having trouble trying to make a sorbet. In the instruction book it says at no. 1 to ensure that the pulp tab is pulled out before assembling for making sorbet. We did this but now the juicer wont work (with the pulp tab pulled out). Any thoughts please cheers Glenyss

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Glenyss, thanks for reaching out. We would suggest you chat with our friendly customer care team on 1300 89 89 60. It sounds as though there may be an assembly issue that they can troubleshoot for you. Don't worry, the team will have you enjoying your sorbet in no time!

steve p.

steve p.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Just bought a mod cold press , tends to jam up a-lot & the rev button doesnt free it ?

Steph
Steph

Hey there Steve, I make sure not to chop things up to big especially celery and kale. Also don’t put everything in to quickly, take your time! Let the mod chew and digest each piece of fruit or veg you put in. And usually when it jams up for me I just remove the lid and take out the fruit or veg jamming it and then just start juicing again. Hope that helps!

Fiona Reynolds
Fiona Reynolds

Agreed with Steph 's comment the same way I did. Just follow up the book instructions of how much you can chopped the fruit and vegetables into pieces not big junk. Perhaps you can look up google to watch the video showing how to use. Hope it will work for you. Good Luck

Mick

Mickasked

Cold Press Juicer

Mod juicer stopped working after it got hot trying to juice frozen fruits.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Mick, hopefully you have reached out to our Customer Care team at 1300 89 89 60 to help troubleshoot this for you. They would have asked you to check the assembly and to ensure that the fruit you are putting through is prepared correctly and has been thawed for 5-10 minutes before making sorbet. You also have a maximum continuous run time of 20 minutes, after which the juicer needs to rest. If you exceed the maximum time the safety switch may be activated. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time and we will be happy to help.

Melike O.

Melike O.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Just wondering what it’s like with celery?

Hannah J.
Hannah J.

We make green juice with celery in it. We cut them in 5cm pieces though, so it's faster and easier to juice them :)

Sarah R.

Sarah R.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi, how is this different to the angel juicer besides price?

Shereen L.

Shereen L.asked

Hi,

We bought this juicer in December and it has worked fantastically. We use it on a daily basis and it has easy to clean, quiet and produces good quality juice. However, a few weeks ago the top bit of the juicer started moving a lot more than usual, as if it was going to come loose. We took a video and posted it to your inbox via your website but still have not received a response. We would like to know if that level of vibration is normal or has something come loose within the machine itself.
Also, the letters on the juicer are now starting to peel off and it has only been less than 6 months with only a wet cloth with no chemicals used on a daily basis to clean the external of the machine. Not sure what you can do about that given it is probably considered a minor issue on your end and doesn’t affect the performance of the machine, just annoying to look at on a daily basis.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Shereen, that's fantastic news that you love your juicer and have been using it daily! However, I'm sorry that this issue has happened and I'm sorry that we did not receive your email! I will send you a link now and if you wouldn't mind send it again, we can sort your issue ASAP

Andrzej P.

Andrzej P.asked

Cold Press Juice (Gen 3)

Dear Sir, Madam

could you please tell me, where can I buy from just that model (what shop) in South East of Melbourne suburbs ?

Regards
Andrzej

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Andrzej! Thanks for your inquiry. At this stage, we sell online only through our website. Our head office and customer services is based in Melbourne. Shipping takes between 2-5 working days. Please contact us on 1300 89 89 60 or info@modappliances.com should have any further queries, we would be happy to help!

Light13

Light13asked

Cold Press Juicer

I went to use the coupon code nebel25 from your affiliate and it does not work, can you please advise?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi there, thanks for the question. That code is related to a promotion from a few years ago and has since expired. Whilst we do not have any discounts at present we are offering a free wellness bundle containing a flask, shopping bag, sorbet attachment and wellness plan. Hope this helps!

Kevin

Kevinasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi, Can the chute take whole apples and beetroots? What size is the chute? Thank you, Kevin.

becDY
becDY

no - you have to cut everything up in chunks, as the process to juice is slow it needs the pieces smaller so as not to jamb. It's absolutely not a hinderance at all cutting everything up. the amount of juice you get extracted is great!

Julie A.

Julie A.asked

Cold Press Juicer

I have only used my juicer once and this morning tried making carrot juice and the carrot got stuck and know I cannot get the juicer apart, any help would be appreciated, or should I send back

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Julie, Customer Care have advised that they had spoken to you and resolved this issue so happy to hear that you are back and juicing again! Specific recommendations for produce preparation are contained within our Juicing Manual which will avoid anything getting stuck and keep you and your juicer happy!

NHars

NHarsasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi! Can you please tell me where your MOD cold press juicers are manufactured? Thanks!

Fired Up
Fired Up

I can’t but get a friend to contact the company for the answer

Vicki Hooper

Vicki Hooperasked

Cold Press Juicer

It must juice celery well and the fiber easily go out shoot not clog up as this is main vegy juiced
Is it good with this

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Vicki, Yes our juicer has been designed to prepare and juice some of the more trickier vegetables like celery, beetroot, ginger, kale/spinach leaves etc. We include a produce guide in the set that outlines how to prepare lots of different types of fruits and vegetables - celery pulp passes through the unit the same as other produce with no issues and we also have a special cleaning brush that has a special hook on it that helps to remove any residual pulp should there be any.

If you have any further questions please feel free to message us directly on info@modappliances.com or you can phone us on 1300 89 89 60

Michelle
Michelle

I have found it always clogs up with celery juice even with cutting the celery and using the cleaning tool. We have one of the early models - when they first released.

Mary R
Mary R

I just tried my celery juice this morning and have the same issue. Lots of celery fibre in nooks and crannys and the pulp pipe it was pretty blocked up and hard to dislodge. I’m hoping this gets better?

Annaasked

Cold Press Juicer

Could you please tell me the model of this Mod Juicer so that I'm able to buy the correct one? Thanks!!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Anna, we only have the one juicer model as per our website, we have just updated and improved our design over the years which is why there is a slight difference between the photos. Rest assured its still the same great juicer - our current model which is available in white, black, silver and red only came out in September and we've had great feedback!

If you have any further questions please feel free to message us directly on info@modjuicers.com.au or you can phone us on 1300 89 89 60

April McAllister
April McAllister

Hi Anna, you seriously won't regret purchasing a MOD, it's the only juicer I'll buy from now on. The product itself, sales process and after care was second to none! All the best :)

Anna

Thanks for the information which is most appreciated. I intend buying one.

Deb

Debasked

Cold Press Juicer

How wide is the feed chute on the Mod Juicer please?

Marie

8cm in width and 20cm in length.

Radim R.

Radim R.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi,can this juicer make nut milks as well like Omnia?Thanks Rad

Marie

Ive never tried to make a nut milk with my juicer however, Id be contacting Mod Appliances directly to ask. You can call them on 1300 898960 or email info@modjuicer.com.au

Rebekah I.

Rebekah I.asked

Cold Press Juicer

I often hear that wheatgrass requires a 'special' juicer ... is it safe to say that Mod Cold Press can easily do the job?

Marie

I’ve never made juices containing wheatgrass. Celery has probably been the most difficult and the Mod Juicer has been fine. You’re give a brush that has a hook on the end to assists with any pulp that may need get stuck. Give Mod a call and have a chat with them. They are most helpful!

Brigitte masked

Cold Press Juicer

We am a very happy owner of a brand new MOD juicer!
I have used it today (it’s 2 weeks old) and suddenly it stopped working ! I haven’t reached 30 mins yet as I was setting a timer! Wanted to prepare my juices for the day that’s why I knew it’s going to take longer! Of course the MOD was quite warm to touch ... it’s been nearly 30 mins since and it hasn’t been going back to normal!! Did this happen to anyone else before? Do you think I have burned the motor?
Soooooo annoying..

Brigitte m

I am actually answering my own question!!
It was FALSE alarm!! My MOD juicer just needed to cool off and is now back to “normal” again!
The combination of juicing quite big amounts of raw beetroot and carrots
over a longer period of time (nearly 30 mins) was simply overwhelming my juicer!
I know that now .. it’s working smooth and efficient again!

If you are thinking of preparing your juices ahead I think it is best to let it have a break in between different fruit /veggies especially if your using raw beetroot!
I am so happy with my MOD juicer and I am using it every day!

Brigitte

Eva G.

Eva G.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi, Can you please advise if this juicer is good for making celery juice? Thanks, Eva

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Eva Mod is perfect for juicing celery. With so many people interested in juicing with it, we ensured our new model handled it effortlessly. Our new dual chamber pressing technology prepares produce like celery perfectly before extracting more juice and more nutrients than ever. Happy juicing!

SarahZ

SarahZasked

Cold Press Juicer

I'm curious about the new Mod Cold Press? I really love mine, but is the new version better?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Sarah! Thanks so much for the great question! The new juicer is awesome! It showcases amazing dual pressing technology - a patent-pending chamber that prepares / pre-extracts juice for even better juice and more of it! The juicer boasts a super quiet but extremely powerful motor and the same award winning features we are loved for like our wide mouth chute and good looks. It comes with a separate sorbet attachment too which is sure to get a work out coming into summer! A new addition is a little gift of a beautiful jute produce bag - perfect for eco friendly shopping at the farmers market! It also comes with our wellness plan, recipes and flask. Thanks for the question!

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives