MOD Cold Press Juicer Questions & Answers

Gen 3, Gen 1, Gen 2 (See All)
Listing monitored by MOD Appliances

82 questions from our users

Maxieasked
Cold Press Juice (Gen 3)

Hello I am doing research all around for purchase of a cold pressed juicer.
In the above reviews I couldn't find reference to wheatgrass. How is the Mod cold pressed juicer for wheatgrass extraction?

Thank you.

Mod Customer ExperienceMOD AppliancesSend a private message

You're very welcome, Maxie! Let us know if you have any further queries we can help with - Team MOD :)

Glenn
Glennasked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Hi we have a mod cold press juicer and it won’t work.
It appears there is something loose inside as when we turn it upside down it sounds like a metal
Object like a screw.

Hi Glenn,
Thank you for getting in touch and assisting our team. We are glad we have been able to resolve this for you.
Have a great day!
Many thanks, Team MOD :)

Angela S.
Angela S.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

I just received my juicer and when I cut the celery up small and place it through the juicer at some points it starts making a loud whaling noise? Like rubber against metal or something trying to get the celery through. It gets quite loud at points but then goes back to normal. I have a video of it. Not sure if that’s normal or not?

Angelo U.
Angelo U.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Hi I have use my mod once and now it will not power up at all. Could you please advise

Kanchan Purohit
Kanchan Purohitasked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Can you put whole apple or beetroot in mod cold press juicer

Abrahem Wannous
Abrahem Wannous

No, you'll need to chop them up, apple to 4 pieces
beetroot, smaller pieces, even if it fits, I would cut them into small pieces

MARY ELEK
MARY ELEKasked
Cold Press Juice (Gen 3)

I just received my juicer yesterday and i have used it twice already but it keeps turning off in the middle of juicing even though i am careful not to put too many pieces of fruit through at the same time. Why is this happening?

Luz S.
Luz S.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Why is so much pulp stack on the top of the container? Seems like a isn’t doing good

Cate
Cate

That’s finer pulp and because the sieve is so fine, it won’t pass through it. I always use a spoon to stir it until I’ve passed most of the juice through, then I rinse the sieve and continue.

Disappointed
Disappointed

If there is anything still stuck in the chute before the juicing is finished, I stop the machine an push it with a long plastic spoon to the bottom and then restart. I have never had any big issues with the pulp stack....

Anne
Anneasked

How much does it cost

jen
jenasked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

the juicer screw seems to be stuck in my juicer. How can i remove it to clean and how to avoid it getting stuck in future?

Josh
Josh
Robyn Harvey
Robyn Harvey

Agree with Josh, once you've removed the cover with the food chute, wiggle out everything else at once and then separate over the sink

Jung S
Jung Sasked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Where can you buy? Not online store. Real store?

Mod Customer ExperienceMOD AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Jung S - we sell our juicers exclusively through our online store at www.modappliances.com.
Thanks - Team MOD :)

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Are they very noisy pls ?

Shauna F.
Shauna F.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

How wet is the pulp after juicing??

Malou Gemino
Malou Gemino

The pulp is dry, no complaints!

Mark Jungwirth
Mark Jungwirthasked
Cold Press Juice (Gen 3)

Will it last juicing 10 times a day 7 days a week?

Sam S.
Sam S.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

What is procentage of moisture in waste pulp when juice has been extracted.

Kerri Brydon
Kerri Brydon

The waste pulp is dry

Jeannie
Jeannieasked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Im trying to refer some friends but the QR code doesn't help me at all. Got at least 4 friends interested

Glenyss P
Glenyss Pasked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Hi just received our new MOD cold press juicer and are having trouble trying to make a sorbet. In the instruction book it says at no. 1 to ensure that the pulp tab is pulled out before assembling for making sorbet. We did this but now the juicer wont work (with the pulp tab pulled out). Any thoughts please cheers Glenyss

steve p.
steve p.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Just bought a mod cold press , tends to jam up a-lot & the rev button doesnt free it ?

Steph
Steph
Fiona Reynolds
Fiona Reynolds
Mick
Mickasked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Mod juicer stopped working after it got hot trying to juice frozen fruits.

Melike O.
Melike O.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Just wondering what it’s like with celery?

Hannah J.
Hannah J.

We make green juice with celery in it. We cut them in 5cm pieces though, so it's faster and easier to juice them :)

Sarah R.
Sarah R.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Hi, how is this different to the angel juicer besides price?

Get an answer from our members and MOD Appliances representatives

Other Juicers

Extra Information

• Award Winner 2022

Ad
Official Website
ProductReview.com.au award logo

MOD Cold Press Juicer is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017. Learn more

Contact info for MOD Cold Press Juicer

• Award Winner 2022

Ad
Official Website

Claire L

Love it! Couldn't live without it

by Claire L on 6 June 2022
Its a fantastic juicer! Use it everyday with a mixture of fruits and vegetables and it's works a treat. Couldn't live without it in my morning routine... Read full review

Happy Juicer

Best Juicer - EVER!

by Happy Juicer on 18 Apr 2022
The Torus Echo juicer is the best daily juicer I have owned. I did a lot of research to find the best cold press juicer and am more than happy with my... Read full review

terra M.

Unbeatable Customer Service

by terra M. on 27 Mar 2022
Hands down best juicer ever for celery and apples but I'm writing this review for the customer service. I needed a replacement part and got it very fa... Read full review