Mod Cold Press Juicer

Mod Cold Press Juicer Questions & Answers (page 2 of 4)

Gen 3, Gen 1, Gen 2
4.8 from 201 reviews · View Details

70 questions from our users

Eva G.

Eva G.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi, Can you please advise if this juicer is good for making celery juice? Thanks, Eva

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Eva Mod is perfect for juicing celery. With so many people interested in juicing with it, we ensured our new model handled it effortlessly. Our new dual chamber pressing technology prepares produce like celery perfectly before extracting more juice and more nutrients than ever. Happy juicing!

SarahZasked

Cold Press Juicer

I'm curious about the new Mod Cold Press? I really love mine, but is the new version better?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Sarah! Thanks so much for the great question! The new juicer is awesome! It showcases amazing dual pressing technology - a patent-pending chamber that prepares / pre-extracts juice for even better juice and more of it! The juicer boasts a super quiet but extremely powerful motor and the same award winning features we are loved for like our wide mouth chute and good looks. It comes with a separate sorbet attachment too which is sure to get a work out coming into summer! A new addition is a little gift of a beautiful jute produce bag - perfect for eco friendly shopping at the farmers market! It also comes with our wellness plan, recipes and flask. Thanks for the question!

Jaasked

Cold Press Juicer

why do mod people ignore customers who aren't happy with their purchase?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Ja, we are all about happy customers at Mod! We operate a dedicated Customer Care team that can be reached on 1300 89 89 60 or through info@modjuicer.com.au. We additionally offer a 30 day money back guarantee if our customers aren't happy with their purchase. As you will see though, we are the highest rated juicer and the recipient of the "Best Juicer" award for 2017, 2018 and 2019, which provides good evidence of how awesome our juicer is! Our juicer also comes with a 20 year motor and 5 year parts warranty, giving customers peace of mind if anything crops up. I hope this helps!

Ja

Hi, thanks for you reply, unfortunately the concerns that myself and another customer have are quite similar.
I'm happy for you, where most customers are pleased that they received a new $500 juicer, while mine was full of scratches and having old pulp in the crevices wasn't what I expected from this $500 purchase, you still ignored the fact that our juicer had been used prior to you sending it to us. That's what we need a reply to, not that some of your customers are happy you sold them a new juicer??

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Ja, for this type of issue, you would be provided with a replacement juicer immediately. Please contact our support team if you haven't done so already and they will resolve for you. Our systems shouldn't allow for a used juicer to be sent out however we will investigate with the warehouse team. Thanks for following up and we hope to hear from you on info@modjuicer.com.au or please call 1300 89 89 60 if this issue is still outstanding.

Angylina Z.

Angylina Z.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Why does this juicer seem too good to be true?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Angylina Z. We are flattered you think so! Some of the many reasons our customers love us for our high quality products, generous warranty terms (20 year motor, 5 year parts), more affordable price point and 30 day refund policy. So you can buy with confidence! If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team on 1300 89 89 60 or at info@modjuicer.com.au.

Andrew Kelly

Andrew Kellyasked

Cold Press Juicer

where did you purchase this juicer, i see you purchased it recently?

Germantanja

I purchased it about 18 months ago( still very happy with it) from their website
modjuicer.com.au

BlueSkasked

Cold Press Juicer

Why does this juicer have a lot of positive reviews on this site, yet doesnt even get a mention in comparisons on other sites?

Germantanja

Before I bought this juicer, I had trouble finding much information about it. I stumbled upon the reviews on this site and bought it after reading all the positive comments.
Maybe it is because it is an Australian appliance and a lot of people rather buy cheap stuff from china... You cannot buy this in a shop either.

BlueSk

Any idea why It Is preferable to other brands? I see it's also made in china

SarahZ

I think its just a really great juicer, I've had mine for over a year and I love it!

Tracy B

Tracy Basked

Cold Press Juicer

I’ve misplaced my sorbet bowl! Where can I purchase another and how much please?

Hi Tracy,

You can follow this link to purchase a replacement sorbet strainer;

Happy Juicing!

Tracy B

Tracy Basked

Cold Press Juicer

What is the warranty on the machines please?

Ja

28 days was my understanding for a return, warranty for defects which is caused by them, is a year. And in my case no warranty to replace a machine which we've not used once, but has endless amounts of scratches and old pulp, and they wouldn't replace it for us. Good luck with your decision.

Ja

There are more details on their website which sounds promising, but that's pretty much why I made the purchase, a lot of reassuring words, with very little action from the suppliers.

les
les

i cannot find warranty details. in my case no need as machine is operating perfectly and is about 8 months old. sorry about your experience.

Kerry Holly

Kerry Hollyasked

Cold Press Juicer

Can you juice pineapples without peeling them and removing the core?
Kind regards Kerry.

Disappointed
Disappointed

Best on my experience, I would not recommend it - I consider cleaning and chopping a pineapple as a must (would not like to break the juicer down, it is otherwise a good machine).
Julius

HI Kerry,

No pineapple skin and the core both need to be removed before juicing.

Thanks for the question!

MrsFoxy

MrsFoxyasked

Cold Press Juicer

Would anyone mind telling me what price they paid? Can't find a price on their website. I am looking at a second hand one for $300 but don't know how that compares with full price.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi MrsFoxy. Our new juicer should be out early next year and we'll be releasing the price in the new year. Thanks so much for your interest!

Danijel K

Danijel Kasked

Cold Press Juicer

Can I use it in Sweden? The contact is not the same, should I buy an adapter or change the contact in to European standard??
Danijel

Benzieb

Benziebasked

Cold Press Juicer

A question. I mainly juice carrots and Beetroot. 10 regular size carrots and a full beetroot(60-80mm diameter).
With my existing Cold press juicer, it leaves a fair amount of fine pulp in the juice... making it almost a smoothie. Ideally I would want a juice with very minimal residue of the pulp. Also sometimes the waste pulp is still fairly moist - not sure why it varies. How does the MOD stack up?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Benzieb, thanks for the question! Mod Cold Press does allow a very fine amount of roughage through into the juice, which is a more nutritious way to drink juice than if all roughage is removed as it allows your gut to process the juice more effectively. (However its very fine and certainly nothing like the smoothie consistency you described). If you would like to remove all of the roughage we include an additional sieve with every juicer purchase. I hope that helps, thanks!

Michelle

Michelleasked

Cold Press Juicer

If I buy the Cold Press Juicer I don't need to buy extra accessories?

bienamie
bienamie

Not at all. It comes complete.

Hi Michelle,

The Mod Cold Press comes with all accessories included, there's no need to buy anything extra.

Thanks for your inquiry!

Neil

Neilasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi is there any domestic type juices that you can juice an orange whole ie not peeled?

Mish

Not sure Neil. But our Mod juicer I leave as much as possible of the oranges pith and if I’m adding lemon I leave some of the skin on and the Mod juicer breezes through it

Juicer

Juicerasked

Hi
Can you please advise me if this juicer is good with wheat grass??

Mish

I’ve not tried wheatgrass yet. But it certainly powers through mint and celery leaves

BJM

Hi I have not used Wheat Grass as yet . However if you have a question I would call Mod Cold Press as they were very helpful with my enquire .
Cheers

Ngyaire G

Ngyaire Gasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi I’m very new to all this and looking at your product mod juicer. Am I correct in thinking you simply place any fruits and vegetables in and it will juice them?

Cut apples, pears etc into 1/4s
Remove stone/seed from plums, apricots, nectarines etc
Peel oranges, lemons unless you like the taste from the peel.
Remove grapes from stalks
Basically remove the bits you don't want in juicer, stalks, leaves, seeds etc.
Vegies I generally just wash before juicing
Feed fruit or veg into juicer slowly.
Experiment with flavours, so yum.
The MOD Cold press juicer is an awesome machine. Never leaves my bench top. I have the MOD Pro blender also, another great machine for smoothies and soups.

Christine

Christineasked

Cold Press Juicer

Is the Mod Cold Press available in New Zealand? Sound just what I am looking for.

Gary966

Yes it is. Go to the MOD cold press juicer web page and order there.

Kim P

Kim Pasked

Cold Press Juicer

Read that the Mod is chinese built is this true?

ILookPoor
ILookPoor

Yes, it’s made in China.

Trish

Trishasked

Cold Press Juicer

Being cold pressed does that mean this juicer retains all the vitamins & minerals?
Patricia

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Patricia, thanks for the question!

Cold Press Juicers will retain many more vitamins and nutrients than the traditional fast juicers do. This is because the produce is not cut at high speed but is masticated instead, so the juice is not heated or altered during the juicing process.

If you have any other questions just let is know!

Trang L

Trang Lasked

Hi,

Can I put sugar cane in this juicer as canes are pretty hard to press? Thanks

caterz
caterz

Hi Trang, I think this is one I would ask the MOD team about. Instructions don't mention anything about such ingredients in it.
I would never put my machine under so much stress, surely there is another tool out there for this job ????? Good luck with your research.
Cat

Hi Trang!
No the Mod Cold Press is not designed for extracting sugar cane, as mentioned cane is very hard and would require a purpose designed sugar cane extractor.
Thanks for the question!

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives