Mod Cold Press Juicer

Mod Cold Press Juicer Questions & Answers (page 4 of 4)

Gen 3, Gen 1, Gen 2
4.8 from 201 reviews · View Details

70 questions from our users

bronnchanasked

Cold Press Juicer

How many business days from ordering to arrival?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Bronchan, thanks for the question.
It would normally be 2 - 5 days from ordering to delivering, this is largely dependent on which part of Australia you live though. Occasionally we have delays that are out of our control, but we do our best to deliver as soon as we possibly can. Thanks again for the question!

bronnchan

Ok thanks. I'm asking because I placed an order 4 days ago but haven't received a tracking number. Tried to call your customer service line 1300 89 89 60 yesterday but it asked me to leave a message, which I did, but I have not heard back.

jfisk

jfiskasked

Cold Press Juicer

After juicing do you have to drink juice straight away or can you store in fridge for later?

Paul K
Paul K

I generally make a jug full (approx. 4 glasses) at a time and drink within 24 hours.

Peter L
Peter L

If stored properly in a sealed container in the refrigerator the juice will keep for at least 3 or 4 days. Jo makes her juice twice a week...

mariana

marianaasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi , I am looking for a citrus juicer. does it juice oranges and mandarins? Also do I need to peel them. How small do I need to cut them? Thanks

Absolutely! Mod Cold Press is perfect for oranges and mandarins. You don't have to peel the orange or mandarin before juicing, it will go through the juicer fine, but some people find the peel taste to be a bit bitter. For a normal size mandarin, or a small - medium size orange you would be able to place it straight in the juicer's extra wide mouth without cutting it. For larger oranges just cutting it in half should be OK. Thanks for the question!

Kedge

Kedgeasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi, I myself am deciding between the optimum and Mod. I just have one question, optimum has a blank plate insert for making baby food, is this something that mod can do?

Anne S
Anne S

No baby food plate insert, and there are no baby food instructions in the manual. This one's a juicer, makes juice :-)

HI Kedge, Thanks for your question! Actually the response above is not correct. The Mod Cold Press does come with a similar blank plate insert, not only can it be used to make baby food, but its even more versatile in that it can also be used to make sorbets/ice cream, nut butters and smoothies. We aren't aware of any other Cold Press juicer that can do so much ;)

Jacqueline

Jacquelineasked

Cold Press Juicer

How does it work and does it use the whole fruit?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Jacqueline, many thanks for your question. Mod uses a cold pressed, non heat mechanism for extracting the maximum amount of liquid from your produce. Yes, fruit and vegetables can be placed in and juiced whole - think whole apples, leaves of kale, carrots - all chop and peel free! Here is a great little vid to see Mod in action - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLNwWL-HLM.
Hope this helps!

Ren

Renasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi! I want to juice wheat grass & barley grass. Is the Mod juicer the best juicer for these grasses?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Ren, yes, Mod can absolutely juice these grasses. In fact, it is ideal for all herbs, hard and soft vegies and fruits. Thanks so much for getting in touch!

Jade Teal

Jade Tealasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi can it juice turmeric ?

Hi Jade
Yes, Mod can absolutely juice turmeric as well as ginger and other produce often considered tricky to juice (anyone say whole kale?!)
Thanks so much for looking into us!
Cheers

floydee

floydeeasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi. I have narrowed the choice to the MOD juicer or Optimum 600? Why should i get ? Would love feed back. Thanks x

Rita V
Rita V

I can just you that my experience with the MOD juicer has been a very positive one. It's easy to use, easy to assemble, easy to clean; the kids use it and clean up after themselves with ease, and the juice tastes delicious. We are happy with our purchase

Thanks Rita it's great to hear your positive feedback!

Floydee, we won't speak on behalf of our loyal fans but can assure you that you are making the right choice with Mod! You can check out recent feedback from some of Australia's health and wellness leaders at http://modjuicer.com.au/blogs/news/57348613-mod-whats-the-verdict

Remember, we are 100% Aussie owned and run with a very strong local focus and the highest quality craftmanship. Our cold press juicer is "wide mouth" meaning you don't need to chop into little pieces, it yields up to twice as much juice as conventional juicers and has up to five times more nutrients. We offer a 20 year motor warranty and 5 year labour and parts warranty. Coming into summer you can also make sorbets and nut milks with Mod too! We also offer same day, free shipping Australia wide!

Happy to answer any questions you may have. To your wellness!

Marlene Collasked

Cold Press Juicer

Can you grind nuts, ie: almonds, in the mod juicer to make almond meal..?

Mod Cold Press Juicer Official: Hi Marlene and many thanks for the inquiry. Mod is not a grinder but can make nut meal as part of the nut milk making process. The meal that is separated during the extraction process can be toasted in the oven and then used as normal nut meal. Importantly, nuts must be pre-soaked before making nut milks. Check out http://modjuicer.com.au/pages/faqs for directions! To your wellness! Team Mod.

Marlene Coll

Thanks for such a prompt reply. Can you tell me why I should by the Mod Juicer, in comparison to the Kuvings B6000 or Optimum 600?

Hi Marlene
Thanks so much for the question!
Mod is 100% Aussie owned and run, unlike many other brands. Our cold press juicer is made of the highest quality, most durable, BPA free materials and comes with a 20 year motor and 5 year labour and parts warranty. With Mod, you can effortlessly juice everything from ginger to kale, apples to beetroot and everything in between. Being wide mouth, your fruit and veg does not need to be chopped into little pieces or peeled. Mod retains up to 5 times more nutrients than traditional juicers and up to twice as much juice and can also make nut milks and sorbets - great for this warmer weather. Mod is also a "no waste" juicer, as the pulp retained is so dry (due to extracting all of the liquid) you can re-purpose it for things like muffins!
I should add that it has also been suggested that Mod is the best looking juicer on the market and we also offer same day, fast and free delivery Australia wide!
Being Aussies, we have a strong local focus with strong links to the wellness industry. We are used and recommended by some of the top health and wellness leaders. You can check out a sample of their thoughts at our recent blog article http://modjuicer.com.au/blogs/news/57348613-mod-whats-the-verdict
I hope this helps.
Only happy to answer any other questions.
To your wellness

Bridget Vaughan

Bridget Vaughanasked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi i'm just wondering can it juice wheatgrass?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Bridget, yes Mod Cold Press Juicer absolutely can juice wheatgrass. It can juice any vegetable, fruit or leaf! Plus it has a super large chute meaning you can pop your produce in whole, without the need to chop! Don't forget we always offer free shipping and are proudly Aussie owned :)
All the best.
Team Mod

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives