Mod Cold Press Juicer

Mod Cold Press Juicer (page 2 of 6)

Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3

Nic

NicWollongong

Luv my new Juicer!!

This would have to be THE best juicer EVER!! Apart from the fact that the juice is so tasty, its amazing how quiet it is to use. My kids would never eat the amount of fruit and veg that i put in their juices daily but theyre so happy to drink them that i just keep making them and cleanup after is fast and easy too. We use beetroot, cucumber, carrot, ginger, kale, spinach, apple, orange, kiwi fruit and so much more. I could go on for hours but i wont. All i can say is this is the best thing ive purchased in ages. Great for health and just life in general. Thanks so much MOD, u guys really have outdone urselves on this.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Nic, We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Mod Cold Press. Thanks so much for the review!

JohnJ

JohnJMelbourne

Best purchase in years

Really happy I went ahead with buying this, i wasn't sure because they only sell online so couldn't see it before buying. No regrets though, been using it nearly everyday.
Pros: Looks cool on the bench, easy to use, doesn't take long to get a few jugs of juice, cleaning isn't bad, looks to be well made - all good on those fronts.

Cons: Couldn't see it before buying (didn't matter in the end).

No complaints.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi JohnJ, thanks for taking the plunge and supporting an Aussie business!

bienamiePerth

Mod Juicer

Amazed at how quiet it runs. Celery does clog up pulp chute and takes a bit of time to clean.
Shocked to find the small spout bit of the juice collector chipped off when juicing this morning. I am the only one using the juicer and can't think of how it happened. Does not affect juicer performance but wish the jug is of better grade plastic. :(

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Susie DatsonMalvern East 3145

Perfect

The Mod Cold Press is the best juicer I’ve ever had. Previous juicers I had were difficult to clean but the Mod Press is very easy. The juice has a lovely texture and extracts all the juice from the particular fruit you use.
I’m using it almost daily and would highly recommend this juicer.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Susie, thank you so much for your review!

Susie Datson

This juicer rates a 5 star in my opinion - having it for a year now it’s one item which is used daily in our house! Cold Mod Press is still delivering the best juice for everyone in our household

Excellent juicer

Use this juicer every day, really good to use and easy to clean, have not had any dramas with it jamming up when disassembling with I have had with other big name juicers, excellent customer service, I miss placed a part and they posted the part straight out to me free of charge, excellent company! Buy one today, you will not be disappointed!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Thomas, we're glad to hear you've had a great experience with your Mod Cold Press!

Best Almond Milk Maker

I have just purchase a Juicer to make Almond Milk. I had a lot of problems in finding a machine in Australia as all the products I had seen were made in the U.S.A. I have found this Machine unbelievable easy to use and meets my needs. this is a amazing Product I would recommend it as is very easy to put together and with the u tube videos .
Very Happy
BJ

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

HI BJM, that's great you're utilizing the nut butter making function! Keep up the good work :)

Mish

MishAdelaide

Best Cold Press Juicer

After doing extensive research, we decided on the Mod Cold Press Juicer. WOW what a fantastic machine Can't believe how quiet it is, and its the easiest to clean juicer I have ever owned. We've been using it every morning for our vegetable and fruit juice. Wish we had this years ago!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Mish, thanks so much for your great review!

Arrian K

Arrian KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Juicer On The Market!

Jill Cree

Jill CreeBallarat

Amazing for all fruit and veggies and so easy to clean"

I have had my Mod for a couple of years and it's never skipped a beat. It is fantastic for all fruit and veggies. What I love at the moment is kale, lemon, celery, cucumber and apple, and it handles it all with ease. Never gets stuck and I get to have a cafe in my home!
It is amazingly easy to clean.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
BPJ

BPJMelbourne

The Breakfast Juicing Beast

I have three things on my bench and one of them is this beautiful slick machine with the chromed Mod logo on the front. I have owned several juicers and this juicing beast kills all of them from quality of its build, it’s functionality and quality of its extraction and it’s pricing.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Tom C

Tom C

my mornings will never be the same

I've found a real pleasure in using this machine. Every morning I throw a wad of veggies and fruit through for a tasty, crisp start to the day. It's perfect as a treat for the kids or to make ice-blocks with. An added bonus is the way it ejects the pulp of vegetables - it's perfect to make patties and fritters from for a quick dinner. I had to travel for work recently and something just didn't feel right not having beautiful fresh juice each day with breakfast. This machine is awesome! Might I also suggest mango daiquiris? I felt pretty pleased with myself when I bought a box of over-ripe mangoes for $5, froze them, then sent them through the sorbet attachment with a healthy glug (read: bottle) of rum. So so good.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Jane L

Jane LAU

We love this juicer!

One of the best presents I've received ! We use it just about everyday, making all sorts of juices. it's really good for juicing ginger, we throw that into most juices. Some people mentioned having trouble with celery but we don't find that, just cut up any long strandy stuff before putting it in. Cleaning is fine, it would be good if there was a juicer that didn't need to be washed though, lol.
All in all its great, fun to use, and i'm feeling healthier.

MHardy

MHardy

It’s good. Not great for celery.

SHARLENE

SHARLENEPort Hedland

best Aussie made product I have ever had

This is the best juicer ever made, quiet, Soo easy to clean and just great quality, I use it every day, and it is a joy to use. Definitely worth the money.
So proud this product is Australian made and so proud to own a MOD juicer. Would never waste my time owning any other brand.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Scoobs

ScoobsBrisbane

Fantastic

Its fantastic! easy to use and one of the easier juicers I’ve cleaned.
Cons pineapple does tend to get a little clogged in the waste pipe.
I use this machine every 2nd day.
Looks great and fits well to keep out on my kitchen bench.
Good value for your money

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Angela

AngelaBrisbane

Not as great as it first appears

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Elainel

ElainelPerth

Perfect

Ordered the Mod Cold Press after lots of research. Currently undergoing chemotherapy and finding it hard to eat enough nutritious food. I had tried blending vegetables and a little fruit in my Thermomix but seriously it was like trying to drink mud. This is perfect, Beautiful juice
It sits on my bench, I find it very easy to use and to clean. i haven't followed any recipes really . I just use a vegetable base usually carrot, cucumber and celery. Then add a pear or apple and any spinach etc and always a small piece of ginger.
Yummo

Fantastic product. Brilliant customer service

Bought the juicer after a cancer diagnosis and have been juicing everything ever since! Juicer is perfect size and does not take up too much space. Easy to clean and maintain. Juice quality is excellent. Love the fact that it is an Australian product and customer service was excellent both on receiving the order and when calling up for spare parts.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Gary966

Gary966Perth, WA

Mod cold press juicer

Elidia

ElidiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Welcome addition to our home!

We have had our Mod juicer for six months now. We use it at least twice a week. It is quiet, juices fantastically and leaves very little fluid in pulp. It’s larger chute makes it far easier to use than other juicers I have tried and it is user friendly. My only complaint would be the many parts that one has to clean and that they can not go in the dishwasher! Otherwise I can recommend this juicer wholeheartedly. my toddler now drinks spinach, cucumber and all number of vegetables hidden in her juice!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Julie A.

Julie A.asked

I have only used my juicer once and this morning tried making carrot juice and the carrot got stuck and know I cannot get the juicer apart, any help would be appreciated, or should I send back

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Julie, Customer Care have advised that they had spoken to you and resolved this issue so happy to hear that you are back and juicing again! Specific recommendations for produce preparation are contained within our Juicing Manual which will avoid anything getting stuck and keep you and your juicer happy!

NHars

NHarsasked

Hi! Can you please tell me where your MOD cold press juicers are manufactured? Thanks!

Fired Up
Fired Up

I can’t but get a friend to contact the company for the answer

Vicki Hooper

Vicki Hooperasked

It must juice celery well and the fiber easily go out shoot not clog up as this is main vegy juiced
Is it good with this

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Vicki, Yes our juicer has been designed to prepare and juice some of the more trickier vegetables like celery, beetroot, ginger, kale/spinach leaves etc. We include a produce guide in the set that outlines how to prepare lots of different types of fruits and vegetables - celery pulp passes through the unit the same as other produce with no issues and we also have a special cleaning brush that has a special hook on it that helps to remove any residual pulp should there be any.

If you have any further questions please feel free to message us directly on info@modappliances.com or you can phone us on 1300 89 89 60

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives