11MOD Cold Press Juicer

95% · 42915 · 3%

Simon W.
Simon W.South East Queensland, QLD
  MOD Cold Press Juicer

Squeals when juicing celery and the like

When juicing some fibrous vegetables the juicer makes a loud squealing sound, which is less than ideal. We have cleaned it thoroughly but it doesn't seem to help. Show reply
Laura Thornborrow
Laura Thornborrow

Amazing juicer

This juicer is phenomenal. Makes leading a healthy life so much easier and enjoyable. I use it everyday! Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Excellent Product

Excellent customer service, fantastic juicer. Very well built and extremely simple to use. It is sturdy without being overly heavy. Easy to clean too. The juicer is quite quick as well and not overly loud. Very satisfied with the product and would recommend it. Show details ·  1
Bungarrow
BungarrowGoldfields, WA4 posts
  Fair Incentive MOD Cold Press Juicer CP2

awesome juicer!

this is a great juicer, so easy to use & even easier to clean & pack up, highly recommended Show reply
Shane-Noosa
Shane-NoosaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified MOD Cold Press Juicer CP2

Great juicer- looking forward to better health

Great-Cold Press Juicer -looking forward to better health and dropping the weight. Show details ·  1
Lailah B.
Lailah B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
Christine Turton
Christine Turton

MOD Cold Pressed Juicer

I became the owner of the MOD juicer in early Noverber. I did quite a bit of research prior to purchasing.
The MOD is amazing. So easy to put together. Cleaning is easy as well. My husband and I use it daily and have made some really nice juices. Kale and celery never tasted so.good.
Highly recommend this machine. Show details ·  1
Sammi Marshall
Sammi MarshallPerth, WA

Brilliant cold press juicer

Great cold press machine. Robust parts, looks modern on my bench and love the juice it makes. Awesome that it catches the pulp separately as my worms love it!
I've juiced EVERYTHING and it all goes through. Bit of a mess to clean but the end result is definitely worth the effort. Show details ·  1
Megan
Megan2 posts

Amazing machine!!

Loving my Mod Cold Press Juicer, Celery goes through like a dream. Pulp comes out nice and dry,I freeze this for use later. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
Shannon
Shannon
  MOD Cold Press Juicer

Blitzing through the celery juice!

This is my first ever juicer and so far (three weeks in) I am really happy with my choice.
I bought the MOD cold press juicer primarily for daily celery juice. I have been juicing whole bunches of celery in one hit and no issues. It glides through the pieces with ease and produces dry pulp and clean juice.
However my kids are obsessed with the juicer now which sees it used most days. They have been juicing all sorts of fruit and the odd vegetable.
I did a heap of online research before buying this juicer but this was the only one that had pretty much all positive reviews and now I can see why. Modestly priced…it just gets the job done! Show details ·  1
Daryl
DarylMid North Coast, NSW3 posts
Kaylah
KaylahNorth Queensland, QLD

Love my juicer!

Such an easy juicer to use and clean, so glad I spent that little bit extra on a juicer Show details
My opinion
My opinion

Too much trouble

Makes great juice - when you can get it. Have very patiently in zen spirit performed assembly with much tweekage to get it to turn on - chopped the celery/apple/ginger into small pieces - then many times removed the fiber when it stopped working. And now - I have had enough.
TCNT
TCNTDarwin, NT3 posts
  Verified MOD Cold Press Juicer

Easy to use and so quiet!

I got my juicer on sale so had to wait a little while for it to come on backorder - and it was worth the wait! It's a great size, easy to operate for the first time and I love how quiet it is! It's also easy to clean too (of course has quite a few parts but they're easy to clean!). I love it and the kids love it too! Show details ·  1
Vicky
VickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

My Rad Red MOD ❤️

I received my juicer just on two weeks now. I had a little delay on my order due to wanting a red model. MOD were very prompt and accommodating on replying to my emails about my purchase and due date arrival.I was so excited upon its arrival , watching tracking updates on my phone. The product was beautifully boxed and protected for postal travelling. I opened it up to find my awesome red MOD cold press juicer. I have juiced daily and have nothing but praise in how quiet it juices and how easy to disassemble clean and reassemble is. Any one doing their homework will be happy at the quality and value with a 65rpm motor .I feel that my juicing journey has just begun , looking forward to my new daily routine. Show details ·  1
Jamaica
Jamaica

Superb Customer Service

When I needed to return an item, the customee service representative were quick to reply and accomodating to my concern. The entire process of replacing the damaged item was smooth and easy. CSR tried their best to make it hussle-free. Looking forward to purchase more items from them and referring them to my friends. Very satisfied customer here. Keep up the superb performance. Show details ·  1

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC83 posts

A winner in house

Say goodbye hidden nasties and hello to pure delicious juices! We have been using the MOD cold press juicer in our house for the past few weeks. It’s been fun making fresh juices & using fruits and vegetables!⁠
It’s quick and easy to make your own carrot orange juice⁠at home with your MOD Cold Press Juicer. Show reply
CherOlivia
CherOliviaVictoria4 posts
Belinda
Belinda2 posts

Excellence in Customer Service

I have been very pleased with the performance of our Mod Cold pressed Juicer over the past two years and I am now even more impressed with their efficient and quick response to my request for service. They have taken immediate and affective action achieving excellence in customer service.
Well done Mod appliances Show details ·  1
Mata K.
Mata K.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified MOD Cold Press Juicer CP2

Fantabulous - Best Buy

I love it. Vegetable & fruit juices twice a day..Yummmm. Makes over 450mls at a time. Itsd quiet, easy to use, easy to clean Show details ·  1
Stevie
Stevie

Fantastic juicer

What a machine we love it, so easy to use and clean best on market without a doubt Show details ·  1
Linda Rostron
Linda Rostron

Fantastic

I am so happy I decided to buy the Mod-Gen. It’s compact for a juicer so does not take up too much space. It is so easy to clean too Show details ·  1
Shazza
ShazzaDarwin3 posts

Love my MOD juicer

I am so happy with the purchase of my MOD juicer.
It is easy to assemble, disassemble, use & clean.
Doesn't take up too much bench space. Have already successfully encouraged friends to purchase one for themselves.
Brilliant product. Show details ·  1
Jamie
Jamie
ERP
ERPVictoria6 posts
Michelle
MichelleMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely love it

Easy to clean and assemble customer service is brilliant very happy Show details ·  1

Megane F.

Happy with this product Show details ·  1
Moreen
MoreenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

best juicer in town

my husband has been into juicing and tried different juicer and this has been the best one, easy to clean, assemble and remove the bits with ease Show details ·  1
Kirrily
KirrilySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic Juicer

I purchased my juicer after researching and checking reviews- it definitely lives up to its reputation!
So easy to use and even easier to clean. Everyone loves juicing day and submits their weekly requests.10/10 would recommend! Show details ·  1
Karlee B.
Karlee B.

Love my MOD Juicer

I am very much in in love with the simplicity of my juicer, it is easy to clean and assemble. I use it everyday and even my son who is almost 2 loves putting the produce into the juicer. The taste of the juice is incredible, and I am amazed at how much juice is extracted from the produce! Show reply
Laura
Laura

Amazing

Amazing Juicer! So easy to use and cleaning is a breeze! No need to buy juices at cafes now!! Show reply
Heather
HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great product, great company

So impressed with our juicer & even more impressed with the company. After only having our juicer for a month a small part broke, I contacted MOD via email and was pleasantly surprised when they informed me a replacement part was on its way with no cost. Great customer service. Show details ·  1
Helen
HelenSouth Australia
  MOD Cold Press Juicer

Love my MOD Cold Press Juicer!

I am loving our new MOD Juicer. So easy to use, assemble, clean and it's pretty quiet as well. Would highly recommend if you are looking to invest in one. It also makes me juice more regularly because it's so easy to use. I use veggies mainly and extraction amount is impressive. Show reply
Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive MOD Cold Press Juicer

An awesome hassle free juicer

This machine is fantastic, super easy to use, super easy to clean. I can literally set the machine up, cut up the fruit or veges, juice around a litre, litre and a half, rinse, and clean all in around 15 minutes. Brilliant, love it! Show details ·  1
Mac
MacSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified MOD Cold Press Juicer

Return policy a joke and jams for carrots / beetroot

30 day policy which I am still within, it has been a flurry of emails trying to arrange returns with the company not providing their direct contact number like a normal company. Still trying to arrange returns. Not fit for purpose that I required it for. Did not highlight or provide transparency surrounding to not use it for more than 20 minutes per a continuous use, jams for carrots and beetroot, it is very burdensome to clean and is very frustrating trying to arrange a return. Company does not appreciate my time. Buyers be warned. Should have seen the red flags with the other critical reviews and it not being on the CHOICE recommendations or on finder.com.au. This build is predominantly plastic and is not dishwasher safe. Show details
Kaz
Kaz

Love Love Love my MOD Juicer

I researched juices for a while and am so happy with my choice of the MOD Juicer. I am juicing weekly, am loving the taste of the juices, and it’s so easy to clean too. Love that I can make sorbet as well. Best decision ever. My nephew says I make the best orange juice ever. Show details ·  1

Soph
SophSouthwest, VIC4 posts
  MOD Cold Press Juicer

Nothing bad to say you won’t be disappointed

First things first this machine is SO easy to use and even easier to clean. You can rinse and also dishwasher most parts super easy yo do as it easily comes apart.

The juice is amazing it extracts maximum juice from all fruits and vegetables, sorbet attachment makes the most perfect healthy sorbet the kids absolutely love it and we have found so many uses for the fruit pulp.

I cannot recommend this more.
I also love how gorgeous it looks on my bench because let’s be honest it’s never put away we use it that often. Kids especially love to help every morning! Show details ·  1

Lynn
LynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my MOD juicer

I use my MOD juicer daily. The quality of the juice is impressive. I find the juicer easy to use, low noise- I use while others in the house are still sleeping without waking them and I find it very easy to clean. Overall extremely happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Rachna
Rachna

Great juicer

Perfect juicer as it is sleek, compact and powerful!! Maximum extract of fruit and vegetables!! Show reply
Sumi
Sumi

MOD Cold Press Juicer

So simple to put together, easy to use and clean. A great looking gadget that doesn't take up much space and ticks all boxes. I love it. My kids love it. Show reply