Mod Cold Press Juicer

Mod Cold Press Juicer (page 2 of 10)

Gen 3, Gen 1, Gen 2

Lisa P.

Lisa P.South West, WA

It does what it says on the box!!

We love this juicer. It literally does everything they tell you it does. Easy assembly, easy to clean.
Fantastic juice extraction, minimal mess.
I reuse the pulp in various cakes, muffins and savoury dishes.
We tried all the recipes that came with the machine. They were gorgeous.
I could not be happier.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for your review! So pleased to hear you find it easy to assemble and clean. Great idea to reuse the pulp, we love to do the same here at the MOD kitchen! So pleased you enjoyed our recipes too! Happy juicing!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Love love love this juicer!

This juicer is the absolute best!
We have a green juice almost every morning and I love how much liquid it gets from the produce and how easy it is to rinse and clean the juicer afterwords.

Purchased in March 2018.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Melissa, thanks so much for writing this review! Aren't green juices the best way to start your day?! So happy to hear you love how much juice it extracts too and that you're finding clean up easy too! Happy juicing!

Tania

TaniaPerth, WA

Absolutely Love this Juicer

Purchased in March 2020.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Tania, it's such a pleasure to read your review, thank you! Nice job researching too, it's so important! MOD is perfect for your non dairy milks so we are so pleased you are enjoying making these too! Happy juicing!

Mehtap S.

Mehtap S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Juicer

Hi there, I just received my juicer and I got disappointed. Body of machine and parts has scratches, there is there are handpicked and spots. It looks very cheap worst than $100 juicers. I want to send it back and my refund. I'm not gonna use this juicer. I sent them an email and waiting their reply.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$499.00.

Jane

JaneWimmera, VIC

The perfect juicer

This juicer is hands down the best I've had, it juicers every fruit and vegie I've tried easily and the amount of juice per piece surprised me from other juicers I've used. I juice a lot of celery and found the waste is much firmer and dryer than my last which means all the juice is extracted. The other best thing about the Mod is the cleaning, it is effortless to clean even with all the celery leftovers they come off using the brush provided without hard scrubbing only rinsing and brushing through the sieve section. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who loves daily fresh juice and the price and quality of the Mod is excellent value.

Purchased at Online via the Mod store for A$499.00.

Coolamon

CoolamonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Cold Press Juicer ever

On a recent overseas trip to a health resort we received a glowing recommendation on the Mod cold press juicer. On our return we purchased one and have been absolutely delighted with its design, construction ease of use and cleaning. We have a cocktail of vegies each morning, ginger, celery, carrots, green apples and beetroot. Thoroughly recommend this product.

Vanessa Sinclair

Vanessa SinclairHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with my mod juicer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality cold pressed juicer.

I juice sometimes twice a day, and this juicer handles the amount of juicing I do exceptionally well. I get less pulp and more juice with the Mod Juicer, and the pulp goes into either our composter or our worm farm. Overall a great product

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Vanessa, thanks so much for your recommendation and review of MOD! We are so pleased you are finding that you are extracting so much juice! Happy juicing!

Col

ColWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it

Love my mod juicer, use it twice a week, have tried a lot of different vegetables n fruit. Only thing I don't like is celery, so don't use it. Easy to clean, I have had it for 3 months now

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Col, so happy you are enjoying you MOD. Thanks so much for taking the time to review. Nice job with your regular juicing and for trying different fruits and vegetables! Happy juicing!

Great Juicer and even better Customer Service

We've been really happy with this juicer for 6 months now.
Juice taste is amazing and you are getting so much more out of your produce.
Delivery was fast, unit is easy to use and clean, great value for money.
We had a minor issue with the juicing one time, Mod responded quickly and rectified the issue.
Create product and outstanding customer service.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Andreas, thank you so much for taking the time to review. Customer service is super important to us so we are so pleased you've had a great experience with our team. So happy that you are enjoying your MOD and happy juicing!

Jullz

JullzPerth, WA

Fabulous juicer

Absolutely love this juicer .quiet and easy to clean and Looks beautiful love the red colour Best juicer I’ve had so glad I shopped around ,was going to buy one off TVSN but fell in love with this one

Purchased in April 2017 at From the internet for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Jullz, thanks so much for taking the time to review MOD! We are so happy to hear that you are finding it quiet and easy to clean! How good is red too!? Happy juicing!

Favourite cold press juicer

Favourite cold press juicer I’ve ever used. It’s super easy to clean and use, everything I’ve juiced so far has been fabulous. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new juicer!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Tiana, thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying how easy to clean and use it is and are loving the juice it creates! Happy juicing!

Sweet juicer

I recently purchased a mod juicer. Super easy to use and clean and produces amazing cold pressed juices. Recommend to anyone who is thinking about a juicer this is a good one

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Cameron, thanks so much for your review and for recommending MOD! SO pleased you are enjoying the juices you are creating and that you are finding it easy to use and clean! Happy juicing!

Love, love, love it!!

Bought a MOD Cold Press after looking at various juicers for quite some time. I found my local cafe was actually using one, and they raved about it from a commercial perspective. We use it almost daily now, easy to clean, easy to use and the kids think it is fantastic - such a great way to get extra fruit and veg in to them! So happy, would definitely recommend!

Purchased in March 2020.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Georgina, how awesome that your cafe was using MOD too and you could see it in action! Thanks so much for the great review! Happy juicing!

sHami

sHamiSydney, NSW

Beautiful design and quality

I got MOD few months before. I am using this almost everyday for myself and family. This is such a durable juicer with sleek beautiful design and very quiet. I use all kind of vegetables( hard and leafy) and fruits in this machine. Best thing is its lonnnnnnng warranty. Love this product and highly recommend. Thanks MOD

Purchased in March 2020 for A$489.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks for this wonderful review sHami! So pleased you are enjoying it for all your produce! Happy juicing!

Rhonda Field

Rhonda FieldSydney, NSW

Love my Mod juicer

I mainly bought for juicing celery but love juicing all fruit & veggies. It’s so easy to rinse & clean and a very cost effective way to extract juice. Lives up to reviews

Purchased in April 2020 for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Rhonda, thanks so much for this great review. So pleased to hear it has lived up to the reviews and that you are finding it easy to use and clean! Happy juicing!

Gayle L.

Gayle L.Northern Region, NSW

Super compact and easy to use and juices so well

We make fruit and vegetables juices I haven’t come across anything that hasn’t juiced well you get so much juice and minimal pulp we love how compact it is and it’s so easy to clean the colours and design are super trendy

Purchased in February 2020 for A$499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Gayle, thanks so much for this wonderful review! So happy to read that you enjoying both its looks and its performance! Happy juicing!

Awesome juicer

Great juicer. My wife has juiced citrus celery and many other things. I’ve been juicing pomegranates from my tree and it amazes me how simple it is! Would highly recommend.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Adrian, that's wonderful to hear that you are finding MOD easy to use and that you have tried it with many different things! Thanks for the fantastic review!

Our Mod Cold Press juicer has lived up to our expectations

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Robyn, thanks so much for the awesome review! So happy to hear that you are enjoying using it for all your produce, including celery! Enjoy!

celery juice

we use it for our daily celery juice, its so good be bought a second Mod press for our holiday home.

This model is perfect for celery juice and pulping any other vegetable or fruit

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Sean, so happy to read this review and to have you back as a second-time customer! Enjoy juicing both at home and on holidays!

Corinne

CorinneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The most quiet juicer =)

I am satisfied with this cold pressed Juicer. I love how I can still enjoy listening to music while I juice.
It isn't hard to clean or to put back together and the juice tastes amazing to top it off.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Corinne, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. Yes, MOD is super quiet and we are so happy you find it easy to use and love the taste! Enjoy!