Mod Cold Press Juicer

Mod Cold Press Juicer (page 3 of 9)

Gen 3, Gen 1, Gen 2

Beautifully designed, love it!

The juicer has been great. It’s quiet, easy to clean, and makes great quality juices. Also love how it can make nut mylk, nut butter, and sorbet. The pulp is quite dry so it seems to extract quite a lot of juice. The Mod team are very helpful and always respond to messages rather quickly.

Does a great job

I use the juicer mainly for making vegetable juice, and I find that it does a really good job even with tough vegetables like carrots and beetroot. I find that it works best if you cut the hard vegetables up and don't put in large chunks of hard vegetables. It also works very well on making fruit juices. Even though it does have quite a few parts, I find it quite easy to clean. The unit is quite heavy, and I suggest it's worth being aware of it before you purchase. I just see that as a mark of good, robust quality.

Overall I am very satisfied with the Modo juicer.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi GSR, thanks so much for this wonderful review! MOD is a whizz with hard and fibrous veggies like beetroot and carrot so we are happy to hear that you are enjoying making juices with nutritious produce like this! Thanks again and happy juicing!

Neita Pope

Neita PopeDarling Downs, QLD

works excellently!

l mostly juice ginger and turmeric root for my kombucha, very happy with it....
It extracts well, the waste is very dry, the extra strainer is a great addition, motor seems strong...

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Neita, thanks so much for the lovely review and so happy to hear that you are enjoying your MOD! Yes, MOD's powerful motor helps get the most from your produce, leaving the pulp nice and dry! Happy juicing (and kombucha-ing!)

Peter W.

Peter W.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, so easy to use

A mix of juice, veggies and fruit
Seems to work well with everything that I've tried so far
I was surprised at just how much juice comes out of the juicer

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Peter, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your juicer and that you are finding you are extracting a lot of juice! It's one of the top reasons people choose MOD! Happy juicing!

Amar E.

Amar E.Sydney, NSW

Amazing! Use it in a restaurant

Juices quickly and easy to clean! Looks good too. We use it in a restaurant where we get a lot of juice orders and it’s so quick and efficient. Thankyou

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Amar, it's lovely to hear from our amazing hospitality customers! So happy to hear you and your patrons are enjoying your MOD! Thanks for taking the time to review and happy juicing!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Great juicer. Love my veggie juice!

Great all around juicer. Works well with most veggies and fruits. Hope to try my hand at nut butters soon. A little tedious on the clean up, but better than most I have tried.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Matt, thanks so much for the amazing review! Yes, you must try the nut butters and milks too. Glad to hear you are enjoying your MOD! Happy juicing!

Kylee456

Kylee456Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving my cold press juicer, and my celery juices! Great little machine!

Loving making my celery juices, great pulp filter. Easy to clean. Nice and quiet compared to my previous units. I have not tried other juices yet but plenty of options!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Kylee, so happy to hear that you are enjoying the quietness of MOD and are finding it easy to clean! It's perfect for celery juice so we are super happy you are enjoying it! Happy juicing and thanks for taking the time to review!

Corinne S

Corinne SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite appliance.

I am so happy with my juicer and recommended it to anyone. I chose this because it was a masticating juicer which is important to me to get every last micronutrient from our fruit and veg. I also love that is Australian made. Ours is 4+ years old now and I have to admit I am hard on appliances. I’m a chef and we are a household of 10 so I can’t be bothered with hand washing, so straight in the dishwasher it all goes, it always has and it hasn’t missed a beat. Of all my appliances, this is my favourite and definitely the most used. 10/10.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

the best investment I’ve ever made!

I use my juicer just for juicing and have been very happy with it. I love how compact, quite and stylish the MOD juicer is. So easy to use and clean. I use the left over juice pulp for muffins and patties. I’ve loved having my MOD juicer and highly recommend it to everyone.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Ayda, thanks so much for your review! It's amazing to be able to repurpose the pulp isn't it! So happy to hear that you are finding it compact and quiet and stylish! Enjoy and thanks again!

Dylan S.

Dylan S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product

Juicer works as promised. I've been using for celery juice and it works great. The design looks sleek and it's a great addition to me home. I would recommend this product.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Dylan, thanks so much for your 5 star review! MOD is the boss at celery so happy to hear you are enjoying it! We are so happy to hear that you find it sleek too! We like to think so too! Happy juicing!

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it and now juice daily

I didn't think I would be much of a juicer but I was keen to give it a try and now I am obsessed.

The MOD Cold Press Juicer is great, veggies and fruit go through easily and I also love how modern it looks too!

Super easy to clean and I love that it comes with a little scrubbing brush for hard to reach places!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Marie, thanks so much for taking the time to review us! It makes us so happy to read how much you are enjoying your juicer! Happy juicing!

Natisha T.

Natisha T.Sydney, NSW

Great Investment!

If you’re like me and you buy cold press juice‘s on the daily then this is a great investment. I was in love with it before I even clicked “purchase”. It was well packaged, well presented & even better it works just how MOD and the other reviews describe it.
Please keep in mind that there is a delay with delivery due to covid19, which isn’t the Manufacturer’s fault :)

Karen

KarenNorth Queensland, QLD

Love this product easy to use and clean. And so quite. Would recommend to anyone best on the market.

Love all sorts of juice no problems with any of the fruits i use. My favorite juice carrot ginger cucumber. Mango and orange. Also just straight lemon juice as well.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for the 5 star review Karen. So pleased you are enjoying your MOD. That carrot, ginger and cucumber combo sounds amazing! Happy juicing!

I just love my juicer

I ve become a celery juicer for just over 3 months via a friends encouragement from Anthony Williams the medical medium..i make all sorts of juices for friends that just pop in.. I have more friends now than I used to .... funny that lol.. the mod juicer smashes out the celery juice first thing in the morning pretty much on its own because I swear I am still half asleep.. its so easy to use and clean up is a breeze .. when buying a juicer its worth spending the money to buy a good one ..highly recommend the Mod Juicer

dianne

dianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I cannot live without this juicer - it is awesome

I purchased this juicer for my husbands Christmas present, It was delivered with 3 days of ordering, it was simple and easy to set up, use and clean. I absolutely love it, I use it almost every day. The fresh juice tastes amazing, it is fun experimenting with different fruits and veggies and I know exactly what we are consuming. No added sugar or preservatives. I love it and I couldn't do without it.

MOD vs Virus

MOD vs VirusHunter Region, NSW

I can’t remember life without MOD

I’ve made 3 day juice cleanses for my whole family 3 x since having a Mod. We also make shrubs with fresh grapefruit, green apples and ACV! We use tons of celery, kale and tough veggies, just use low setting. Buy a MOD, drink juice, fight Pandemics.

Elle

ElleSydney, NSW

Fantastic appliance

Amazing product. We use it nearly everyday. It’s great with hard vegetable juices they are smooth and not gritty. Celery, beetroot, pineapple and ginger is our fav juice with my kids. Also have made our own ice blocks from the juice. Super easy to clean and set up.

Guy

Guy

Using it regularly

Robert Hillberg

Robert HillbergPACIFIC PINES

Love our MOD Cold Press Juicer

A friend said we should get a cold press juicer but that her friend paid over $1000.00 for hers, so I Googled and found MOD, with a 5year motor and 20 Year appliance warranty at half that price!!
The unit is everything hoped for, easy to use, used it every day in the beginning now make up more at a time and use it every second day. Already feeling the benefits health wise from drinking the juices we make (Beetroot, Lemon, Apple, Ginger, Carrot, Cucumber, Celery, and sometimes Tomato, added altogether), the service, delivery and packaging were excellent, would highly recommend!

Roni Bennett

Roni BennettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even my toddler loves it!

I was recommended this juicer by a friend, who has a juicer with all the same bells & whistles, except hers was around double the price tag. Having never owned a good juicer prior, I knew that I needed one that ticked all the boxes, otherwise it would be just another unused appliance. It needed to function well, be easy to clean & have the added bonus of looking good & fitting well on the bench because I didn't want to hide it away. I use it several times a day & my year old makes his own juice every morning with a bit of help cutting the fruit. His favourite it orange, apple & carrot!
It juices beets & carrots with ease & even stringy celery goes through well.
We recommend it to everyone!

Melike O.

Melike O.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Just wondering what it’s like with celery?

Hannah J.
Hannah J.

We make green juice with celery in it. We cut them in 5cm pieces though, so it's faster and easier to juice them :)

Sarah R.

Sarah R.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi, how is this different to the angel juicer besides price?

Shereen L.

Shereen L.asked

Hi,

We bought this juicer in December and it has worked fantastically. We use it on a daily basis and it has easy to clean, quiet and produces good quality juice. However, a few weeks ago the top bit of the juicer started moving a lot more than usual, as if it was going to come loose. We took a video and posted it to your inbox via your website but still have not received a response. We would like to know if that level of vibration is normal or has something come loose within the machine itself.
Also, the letters on the juicer are now starting to peel off and it has only been less than 6 months with only a wet cloth with no chemicals used on a daily basis to clean the external of the machine. Not sure what you can do about that given it is probably considered a minor issue on your end and doesn’t affect the performance of the machine, just annoying to look at on a daily basis.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Shereen, that's fantastic news that you love your juicer and have been using it daily! However, I'm sorry that this issue has happened and I'm sorry that we did not receive your email! I will send you a link now and if you wouldn't mind send it again, we can sort your issue ASAP

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives