Mod Cold Press Juicer

Mod Cold Press Juicer (page 4 of 9)

Gen 3, Gen 1, Gen 2

JuicyFruit

JuicyFruitSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best thing I own!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Best Cold Press Juicer I have owned!

I am a chef that not only loves juice to start my day I also love to use the pulp in my menu.
My classic is a beetroot lavosh with sesame seeds.And I also use the beetroot Juice for a Jus.

I have owned the juicer 2 months and also lost 8kg thanks to Jason Vale!!

Happy Days!! @jackguyfood

Jack Guy
Jack Guy

I will send some recipes through soon .www.jackguyfood.com

Lady Catrine

Lady Catrine

Good product for almond milk - does the job well

KAT

KATIllawarra, NSW

We love the MOD juicer!

The juicer is so easy to use and we love making pineapple, celery, carrot, beetroot and ginger juicers. The leftover pulp is then feed to our chickens - so no waste

Best investment ever!

We love this juicer, I was so put off in the past with juicers that took so much effort in cleaning but this thing is a dream! We love doing beetroot and ginger juices and it chews through everything so well.

April McAllister

April McAllisterNorth Queensland, QLD

MOD fan for life!

How can I put into words the extreme satisfaction from not only my awesome juicer but the level of customer service and heart this company represents! The best juicer I have ever owned, without doubt and definitely the best customer service and after sales care I have ever received!! Thank you MOD for such an exceptional product and for a business with such heart and humanness in all interactions. Forever a raving fan!

JodieC

JodieCAdelaide, SA

Best Cold Pressed Juicer!!

Soph

SophGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Choice

We have had this juicer approximately a year and have had very good use out of it. It is the second juicer we have owned. The first was a different brand, and so complicated to clean that we gave up using it. This one is easy to clean, simple to use and the juice is a great consistency.

Still going strong and getting lots of use. Fantastic!

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Fricken awesome juicer!!!

Before purchasing a juicer I did a little research. I had intension of using this appliance at least twice a week so I needed something that was going to be reliable and durable. The Mod Cold Press Juicer has not let me down. I make a variety of juices and this appliance even upholds the more sturdy veggies like celery and beetroot. Cleaning is a breeze, no sharp blades etc and after 18months its still works and looks brand new. I’m so happy with this product, it’s worth every cent!!!! I even love the stylish look. Mod customer care is outstanding, product arrived quickly and Facebook/Instagram always post new and exciting recipes. Ticks all the boxes and be honest its worth more than 5 stars!!

S B

S B

Love this juicer

Easy to use and quick to clean compared to old juicer. Great with celery and mint which used to be hard to use and clean out of old juicer. Pre-ordered in May received in September and was worth the wait.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi S B. Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Yes, celery is HUGE at the moment and we are so happy you are finding it easy to juice with Mod! That was a specific requirement we had when designing it! Happy juicing and thanks again!

joanna C.

joanna C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent purchase!

Excellent product! Have used it everyday for almost 4 years! It’s excellent adults and kids and retaining the nutrients in food into juice form!

Easy cleaning and an awesome product overall - looks excellent too!

Very happy with the investment on this!

LucyPinc

LucyPincSydney

Big fan of the Mod Cold Press Juicer !

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome!!

We are a restaurant and we make fresh juices which our customers love. We've also found they've been very helpful when after we purchased when needed some help. If you want to produce restaurant quality food and drink get one!!

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Love this juicer, worth the money

SarahZ

SarahZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing juicer!

I can't express how happy I am to have bought this juicer! I've been juicing for over 10 years and gone through countless cheap juicers, I feel extremely confident I have now found a juicer that I will be using for years to come. I've been giving the juicer a good workout, making loads of celery juice to drink straight, (which is super easy, handles this really well). I've also been making beetroot/carrot juice, obviously beets are really hard and lots of juicers can't handle it, same with celery actually, but it doesn't miss a trick. Cleaning is easy also takes about 1 minute after juicing. Really can't speak highly enough about this juicer! Good customer service also with local staff.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

We are so pleased to read your review Sarah! Totally agree, cleaning is a breeze. Lovely to hear great feedback about our awesome staff too! Many thanks for taking the time to review!

Germantanja

GermantanjaSydney, NSW

Love my mod juicer!

I bought this juicer over a year ago. Even though I use it several times a week all parts still work beautifully and the whole machine looks like new.
Goes to show that it does pay to buy something a bit more expensive to get a better quality product.
I use different fruits and veges, which all turn out great, but I do make sure to cut up very fibrous vegetables (like celery and kale) in smallish pieces so it doesn't clog up the sieve to quickly.
Customer service is brilliant too and they do get back very fast with any enquiry I had. Would definitely purchase again.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Germantanja, thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear you're getting so much use from your Mod Cold Press, keep up the great work!

Suz57

Suz57Perth, WA

Love my Mod Juicer

Ive been using the juicer for 4 months now and love it. I bought one after reading the reviews and i have not been disappointed at all. The juicer is Modern, quiet, easy to clean, clear pure juice! Love it! I will definately be taking my juicer when i go on extended travel in the caravan.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for the five star review Suz! Yes! Taking the juicer with you while away is a must! Lots of our customers do the same as they cannot live without their juice / nut milk / sorbets!!! Thanks again.

Cindy M.

Cindy M.

Love it! Use it every day

I researched juicers pretty heavily before I finally decided on the Mod juicer. I've used it virtually every day for the last few months and I see no slowing down.
I make juices and sorbet mostly but have also made almond milk and its tastier than any I've bought previously. It's easy to clean and quieter than other juicers ive tried. The pulp from vegetable and fruit juicers mixes with beef make the best hamburger patties I've tried.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Cindy thanks so much for taking the time to review and to research your juicer purchase so thoroughly. Love the no waste juicing by using the pulp in other recipes too! Nice work!

The Magic Jucier!

I purchased the Mod Cold Press Jucier for health purposes and it has made a huge difference. I juice every morning using watermelon, pineapple, apple etc to drink during the day then I juice cucumber, lemon & celery to drink straight away. It is easy to assemble, disassemble and clean. The end result is the amazing taste you get from the juice compared to buying from a juice bar. The bonus is it's compact and looks great in the kitchen. We get lots of complements from our friends who have also purchased because they love the taste and freshness compared to using a blender. This is our first jucier and we are super happy. Bonus is we also have the Mod Blend Pro!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Leanne, thanks so much for the 5 star review. It means so much to us! Great to hear you are enjoying how easy it is to use and that your guests are commenting on it too!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Amanda

AmandaPerth

Think it still belongs to them after its purchased

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Melike O.

Melike O.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Just wondering what it’s like with celery?

Hannah J.
Hannah J.

We make green juice with celery in it. We cut them in 5cm pieces though, so it's faster and easier to juice them :)

Sarah R.

Sarah R.asked

Cold Press Juicer

Hi, how is this different to the angel juicer besides price?

Shereen L.

Shereen L.asked

Hi,

We bought this juicer in December and it has worked fantastically. We use it on a daily basis and it has easy to clean, quiet and produces good quality juice. However, a few weeks ago the top bit of the juicer started moving a lot more than usual, as if it was going to come loose. We took a video and posted it to your inbox via your website but still have not received a response. We would like to know if that level of vibration is normal or has something come loose within the machine itself.
Also, the letters on the juicer are now starting to peel off and it has only been less than 6 months with only a wet cloth with no chemicals used on a daily basis to clean the external of the machine. Not sure what you can do about that given it is probably considered a minor issue on your end and doesn’t affect the performance of the machine, just annoying to look at on a daily basis.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Shereen, that's fantastic news that you love your juicer and have been using it daily! However, I'm sorry that this issue has happened and I'm sorry that we did not receive your email! I will send you a link now and if you wouldn't mind send it again, we can sort your issue ASAP

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives