Modern Group NSW, Sydney Roofing

Modern Group NSW, Sydney Roofing (page 3 of 9)

2.6

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

So glad we picked Modern

We're extremely happy with our decision to have modern do our gutting and roof restoration. From the first phone call to the finished job. Work, staff and materials have been well above our expectations.

Modern GroupModern Group

Great job and very professional company.

The contractor did an excellent job in all areas of the job including calling me each day to let us know what was happening.also left the
They also left my home spotless.

dazza587

dazza587Sydney, NSW

Amazing Service!

After having a house inspection and finding out there were a number of cracked tiles and capping needed to be reset, i jumped online to see if I could get some Quotes. Modern responded with 45 minutes of my online quote request, within 3 hours I had the sale person at my house measuring up and quoting. This was pretty impressive! within 2 days I had received a call and we locked in a date to complete the roof restoration. 1.5 weeks after locking in the purchase the roofer was out and only took four days to complete the work.

Couldn't fault the service and how prompt the team were with every request that I made.

Roofing Companies

Find out how Modern Group NSW, Sydney Roofing compares to other Roofing Companies

lambie61

lambie61Raby

Great Job Done

The tradesmen & modern were fantastic to deal with kept me informed the whole time about what was happening with the roof restoration & gutter installation.
We never had any problems & the yard was cleaned up every day I came home from work you wouldn't be able to tell anybody had been there they did such a good job.

tinaw

tinawSydney, NSW

Great Job Modern!!

The comparison between before and after was spectacular. It looks like my entire roof was replaced, not restored. The tradies were very friendly and polite. Was also very happy with the cost.

Modern GroupModern Group

Fantastic job! Looks brand new!

We had an awesome experience from start to finish! Very professional and patient staff! Would recommend Modern to anyone. We are very happy with the roof restoration they did for us!

Modern GroupModern Group

awesome job - roof looks brand new

our very tired and dirty looking roof was cleaned and restored to look like it was brand new again. The team was great, very thorough and delivered as promised. Very happy with the job and thanks

Nice Finish!

Very happy overall with the finished product. Roof looks great and the guys were efficient in cleaning, restoring and painting the roof. Only criticism I would have would be to ensure calling customer prior to commencing works. Due to rain the guys cleaned the roof and then came back a couple of days later to paint, however no contact was made to advise what day they would begin painting, the first I knew of it was when they arrived at my door. Overall, a satisfactory experience and the follow up calls after the job was completed was great to see.

Like new

The result of the roof exceeded my expectations.

Great job on old roof

1960's roof was cleaned and r painted with protective covering. All was explained well and done quickly. Brok tiles fixed. Roof looks very smart and is dragging it into this century!

KENNY T

KENNY TSYDNEY

Roof repair

Cameron b

Cameron bSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not happy with customer service

I found customer service bad as they would not come out to give me a quote without my partner being home. We both have busy schedules and are not often home together. They told me on the phone that they have to re schedule if my wife is not home. Good way to miss a job Modern.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney

Very happy with our roof restoration.

My wife and I are very happy with the roof restoration undertaken by the modern Group. It has definitely enhanced the appearance of our house. Whilst Modern are not the cheapest roof restorer in the market we believe the end result provided value for money.
The contractor assigned to our job was experienced, courteous and kept us informed of progress.
We would recommend the Modern Group for roof restoration type work.

GUstANni

GUstANniKellyville

Good job

The guys did a great job on the roof restore. They worked very clean and professional. Especially we liked, they were punctual and turned up on time as discussed.
Small sour note, even on ⅓ of the total price downpayment, this payment chase directly upon completing the job - why? Understand cashflow is important, but give the client some time to check out the great work you have done. Payment in 7 days guys, makes a great impression to the clients, not this constant immediate chase.
Even on that note, would use the guys and Modern again in the future.

JOHN Gleonay

Second to none just great

We love it great job by all. A must if you need your roof up to date keep up your great work. Yours, John G Haywood

JOHN G

just keep up your great work

CydR

CydRSydney

Love my new roof

The team at Modern were quick to respond to a call out after my roof recently started leaking.
Sadly my roof needed to be repaired after the extensive rain we had locally.

Not only was the roof repaired, re-pointed and sprayed one colour with a protected coating.
I'm over the moon with the service we received. Highly recommend.

Matt

MattSydney

Terrible Service. Rushed Installation. Dishonest contractors.

After a great initial sales experience, i received a follow up call from a project manager who knew nothing about what sold to me. It continued from there. Contractors caused damage to my property but would not own up. Lots of overspray with painting, particularly onto new colorbond patio roof, blocked up whirly birds, missed sections on certain tiles. Gutters required a second attempt as the leaked heavily. Perhaps the most frustrating of all, once you pay them it's a very long process to get any attention for them to come back and complete the job properly. The aftersales service is appalling. I do not recommend modern roof or guttering in my area. (southern Sydney)

Roof Restoration

Come home to a complete roof restoration, less than a week from quote to finish. couldn't be happier. The workmanship was excellent. Communication was outstanding. Best bang for buck renovation completed so far. Thanks for everything modern

Sally A.

Sally A.Thornleigh

Terracotta Tiles - Roof Restoration - Painted

After 12.5 years from our last Modern Roof Restoration our roof required re-doing. Having had a fantastic job done in 2004 we had no hesitation in going back to Modern for a quote. The sales rep. was polite and knowledgeable and Daniel the guy who did the work did a great job. Both turned up on time and we were kept informed at all stages of the job. The roof looks fantastic. All broken tiles replaced, ridge capping repaired, solar panels and sky lights cleaned and edges painted etc. Very happy with the result. Price was a bit more expensive than others (approx $200) but based on track record were happy to stick with Modern. Heres hoping for another 12.5 years.

JohnSmi7h