Modern Group NSW, Sydney Roofing

Modern Group NSW, Sydney Roofing (page 4 of 9)

2.6

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

jzolson

jzolsonSydney

Great job and saved us $$$

The Modern Team were very professional and courteous in all our dealings with them. I had my roof restored with them (after we thought we needed a new roof) - every single person we dealt with was so polite, professional and helpful. Our tradesman was amazing, made sure everything was done absolutely properly and to a very high standard. Our roof looks brand new, I am so glad we made the decision to go with Modern. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting their roof restored.

Modern GroupModern Group

after about 40 years i got a roof lift !!!!

Roof Restoration

Good quality job by a professional organisation and professional tradesman. Will probable use the Modern Group for other home improvements.

Roofing Companies

Find out how Modern Group NSW, Sydney Roofing compares to other Roofing Companies

Superb service!!

We were moving out out of our home and unfortunately our container squashed the gutter on the house. We were horrified as settlement for this house was close. When we contacted modern group and spoke to Chris things were managed instantly. They got back to us quickly for the quote as well as replacing the part was completed in only a few days. I would recommend u contact this company. I've also had this home placed with roller shutters. Never had a problem with them. As for the renovation of our tiles on our roof, we had no issues either. Thankyou Modern Group.

Don't use Modern

Wait till your warranty time is up, the paint will start to peel, or wash off, almost on demand of 10 year warranty. Won't touch them again, and our roof needs doing again

Jod_l

Jod_lSydney

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...SHONKS!

Do not touch this company with a barge pole!. They did a roofing job for me 18 months ago. The paint is peeling, I have tried for 14 months to get them to come and fix it. No one has and they just don't care!

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

MODERN GROUP - Roof Restorations

Delightful company, Great workers

Many thanks to Hank and Marlon for a job well done on restoring our roof at McGraths Hill. They were very polite, professional & informative. The site was also left clean and tidy. We would highly recommend the company.

Regards.

George and Karen

Amazing Workmanship, Professional Job

Grant J

Grant Jsydney

This company is a total scam - avoid at all costs

These people are scammers. They come along to quote with fancy stories and then give you a quote telling you they want to put a display home notice on your home in exchange for a lesser price. The price is way up there - has nothing to do with reality and they put a cardboard sign out the front of your house for three to six months - they then forget about it and never come back to retrieve it. These people do rendering and rooves and windows, etc. and the wonder is that after all these years they are still in business ripping people off. Don't touch them at any price or you'll regret it.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney

Very poor customer service, doesn't know the definition of confirmation, seeking consent & permissio

Modern GroupModern Group

Like the day we moved in 24 years ago.

Thank you Modern for a wonderful job, Albert and his guys did an excellent job my roof looks great.
Clean up was great and Albert and his guys were very polite too.
Thank you again Modern for a wonderful experience.

Dene
Dene
carol

carolPymble

Thank you!

I have recently had my roof painted by Modern and I couldn't be happier. We are renovating and it has been a nice change to have reliable tradesmen (mark) that get it right the first time. Thank you for making my roof the best on my street!!!!

We've been had!

Do your home work here, read reviews. These people will rip you off, not provide the service they offer and take no responsibility once the job is complete. Do not use this company!!! My story is too long and drawn out to write and we are still trying to get it fixed!!! Go elsewhere. Don't say you haven't been warned!

Modern GroupModern Group

Great Service and excellent finished product

bekSydney

poor service

Terrible paint job also cracked tiles you try to call them they always come up with a excuse or they let the phone just ring out very poor service !!! Dont use them also they pray on people which are vonuable people!!!!! Also push them into signing the contract !!!!!! You are terrible company !!!!! Better get ready to go to court you guys are not very smart at all

bek

After reading your story also other reviews they will be last on my list

Absolutely hopeless and waste of money

Agree with other reviews. Keep getting the run around. Repairs took three months and didn't fix any of the leaks. They denied responsibility under their warranty. Their guarantee is not worth the paper it is written on.

Very Poor Customer service

I have decided not to proceed and have made numerous calls to the 131178 number to discuss and I keep being given the run around and advised their manager will call me. I would never use them again and will certainly never recommend them to anyone!!!!

ingwe11
ingwe11

Thanks but the promised refund has still not hit my account. Can you please chase up and advise.

Andrew C