Modern Group QLD, Murarrie Roofing

• Rates and Fees

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new roof

We have had our tiled roof restored just in time for the summer storm season. The colour match is fantastic, service was prompt, and the tradesman punctual and clean. Very happy with the result.

Janis Swanson

Janis SwansonSouth East Queensland, QLD

A new look

We have just had our roof repainted by Modern after using them twice previously in NSW.When my husband and I decided to repaint our roof we went to Modern.
Absolutely thrilled with the look which has given my 10 year old a new lease of life.
Working with Modern was very easy and everybody that we experienced were very professional and friendly.The workman,Joseph was very efficient and pleasant.
I would highly recommend Modern to family and friends

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Janis, thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback! I look forward to sharing your review with our team.
Thank you for choosing the Modern Group!

Top class and efficient

After finding their initial quote somewhat excessive Modern group accommodated us to a price we
could afford on our roof restoration. The whole process was done very professionaly over a couple
of days with a minimum of fuss. We found every one involve courteous and polite. We would highly
recommend them to anybody. Great job

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Jean, we're so glad we were able to help and happy to hear you're enjoying your newly improved roof!

New Roof

Very happy with our roof restoration, Modern's tradesman were friendly, punctual, and professional. They have brought back our roof to look new again. Would certainly recommend Modern to anyone requiring a roof restoration.

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Graham, that's fantastic! Thanks for letting us know about your great roof restoration experience, we're so glad to hear you're enjoying your new and improved roof!

Denise Pitter

Denise PitterSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect job

right from the every start Moden have been nothing but fantastic. Greg Finlay the rep just very helpful, the trades that did the work were very curtious and polite. All in all very happy customer.

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Denise, thank you for your kind words, we always like to hear that our teams are providing spectacular service!

Quick and efficient

After an appointment was made for a few weeks away, the roof contractor said he could start the next week. I had my new roof in less than 2 days. Great job. Everything I wanted

Moorooka

MoorookaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done Modern

Have seen moderns work before and was impressed so tried them for my self and was very pleased with all my dealings with them and my outcomes they were very professional, punctual executed their work leaving me with a great outcome

John Walker

John WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, our home now Pride of the Parade

Recently had roof restored. The task completed by Alexander who was a pleasure to deal with, worked like a champion, and did an excellent job. We are delighted with the finish and our home is now the Pride of the Parade.

Vejay

VejaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Guttering done and dusted

Very happy with the professional service given by the guys at Modern. Well worth the money spent. Great looking guttering with the work and clean-up making our house look great. The guys who did the work on the day were a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend them to everyone. (Modern were also referred to me by very satisfied friends). Thank you to everyone I have dealt with. So very very happy with the outcome.

A.Hazard

A.HazardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good team with quality work

The whole process was really easy and everyone was really helpful, the tradesmen done a good job and cleaned up after themselves and I am very happy with the finished result.

Llbrew

LlbrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Soo impressed with the job Modern Roofing did! The job site was left pretty much as they found it as far as spills etc and the roof looks great. Our neighbours and friends have commented on the difference!
Tyler was extremely friendly and we had some leaking roof issues that are now rectified. Neighbours from the next street saw the action and made enquiries about having their roof painted! Would highly recommend!

Rugged

RuggedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Roof complete

The Guys from Modern were great. Very understanding working around our pooches.
Our roof had many shapes and angles, the quote was very detailed and the guys managed it with ease. The work was thorough and completed as specified.
Very happy.

Darren H.

Darren H.South East Queensland, QLD

Can`t fault the service

I found Modern to be totally professional and they delivered a great looking roof. They kept me informed of every step in the process and were on time each day.

Job Satisfaction

This is one of the best decision I could have made

I Elaine Curtis am very happy with the way the Modern Group handle both jobs The roof and the Shutters The staff were very helpful with no pressure to proceed The tradesmen were very polite and would go out of there way to be helpful. I am happy with the way you can leave the bottom halves of the shutters closed. They are so easy to clean. Keep up the great work. Regards Elaine Curtis.

nfcclark

nfcclarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job!

Next door neighbour had roof restoration and recommended the modern group. Couldn’t be happier!
Friendly staff and a great job done to the roof! What more can I say except you won’t be disappointed if you go ahead and get this firm to restore your roof!

Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive but fair

I must say the price was a fair bit more than I was expecting but the tradesmen respected my wishes regarding overspray and masked off the concerning areas. The end product looks great.
Keep up the good work.

EnikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pre Sale Customer Service :(

Hi Enik,

Good luck with your roof, sorry we couldn’t help you any further.

Stacey Donoghue

Stacey DonoghueSouth East Queensland, QLD

One Happy Customer

Had a full Roof Restoration done. Very impressed with the service right from the quote till the finished job. Have had compliments from the neighbours on how good it looks as I actually changed the colour.

philip

philipSouth East Queensland, QLD

happy with the work done

i am very happy with the work done with the guttering and now i am happy with the solar hot water they were very good and professional and very polite