3Modibodi

Modibodi Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedmodibodi.com
Naomi
Naomi

I received my order yesterday and when I opened one of the pkts realised I had ordered the wrong ones. How do I go about returning the other 3pairs of knickers and ordering the correct ones??

Modibodi   DM

Hi Naomi, please contact the team at info@modibodi.com and they would be happy to help you.

Raye64
Raye64

Ask for a refund!!! They're totally inferior quality and they refuse to help you if a problem arises. They tried to blame me for my pair disintegrating after less than a dozen wears and said I must have done something to them. They're unscrupulous and completely shameful!!!

Hi guys - just received my modibodi underwear....love the bikini and the full briefs.
I had ordered 2 pairs of the seamless and they are so tight to pull up over my hips even after I have washed them a couple of times. Could I please return them and get the full briefs instead. Thank you - Barbara Faihead

Valerie S.
Valerie S.

Do you have a size guide?

Modibodi   DM

Hi Valerie, we sure do. Head over to external link . Let us know if we can help further.

Nancy

Having written an honest opinion of my experience with modibodi, ( I had recorded UTI's plus issues with quality), the advertisements continue on my fb page but my ability to "comment" has been removed. Is this normal ?

Barbara L.
Barbara L.

Yes I think it is. From my experience, you have to log on to comment.

Kate H.
Kate H.

I have also had UTIs since using them. I’d be interested to see how many others are getting them. Before using Modibodi I hadn’t had a UTI in 35 years. I’m 42 now.

Modibodi   DM

Hi there Kate, as we mentioned to you in DMs, we are are sorry to hear this has happened to you. We always recommend washing new undies in a cold wash cycle in a laundry bag before wearing them for the first time. This will ensure the undies are as clean as possible when wearing them for first time and also ensures that the absorbency will work straight away for you when you need them. There is no evidence to suggest that Modibodi undies can cause UTIs. As long as our undies are cared for in the right way, they will not hold bacteria or any other nasties as they are made with natural anti-microbial properties. We always recommend the following care method: Rinsing with cold water straight after use (until the water runs clear), throwing them in the washing machine on a cold wash and then hanging out them out to dry on the washing line. Many thanks xx

Emma F.
Emma F.

I purchased Modibodi for the first time 3 months ago.
I had surgery to remove cervical cancer last Wednesday and Friday got a fever and became very ill and was taken back to the hospital. They could only put it down to a UTI.
I have also never had a UTI before and there were no common symptoms. I’m worried that it is from ModiBodi so have stopped wearing them in case I run the risk of an infection internally as well.
Iv been using pads and changing every 2 hours to be safe.

Nancy

Modibodi - unhappy to see you're still claiming it's an "incorrect washing" issue. For some people that's just not true. You might get kudos if you admitted they aren't right for everyone.

Annelize
Annelize

I have heard about your product from my Specialist today and was extremely interested. I am not wanting them for period time, but moreso the sweat absorbency. I am an older horse rider with skin issues and keeping sweat at bay is a must. After reading a lot of the reviews, I am concerned that they will deteriorate rapidly being used for riding. Can you enlighten me on this?. I understand after 6 months possibly there would be wear and tear perhaps from frequent washing, but not after one or two. I appreciate that you have kept the bad reviews there and have replied to all of them.

Tracy
Tracy

All I can advise you is that mine started to wear and deteriorate after a couple of washes. Even when they acknowledged that their seemed to be excessive deterioration in the garments they did not offer replacement. I would try a different brand.

Modibodi   DM

Hi Annelize, Thank you for your question, it's a good one!

We are constantly working to improve our product, which every single one of these reviews (negative ones included!) helps us do.

Our products are made from delicate materials such as bamboo and merino wool. We use these because they offer the most comfort along with moisture wicking and odour reducing properties. Sometimes, if these products aren't cared for as carefully as intended or the sizing is incorrect (and therefore causing them to stretch) damage can be brought on much sooner than we'd like (and of course, as with every product, there is the occasional manufacturing error - which we're more than happy to amend!) . This is why we have a 6 month product warranty in place. This means that if, within 6 months of purchasing, your Modibodi product has any damage whatsoever, we will send you a brand new pair, free of charge.

I hope this answers your question, and if you'd like to know more about Modibodi products, please do not hesitate to email us at info@modibodi.com

Thank you!

Theodora
Theodora

I've worn mine three times and the gussets are already losing shape. I'd go with another company

HappyJan
HappyJan

Mine stretched very quickly....after the first couple of washes. I should have bought a smaller size. And the odour reducing properties are a massive fail. Wearing these is the first time I've ever noticed an odour.

Get an answer from our members and Modibodi representatives