4.4

Sari Gaddam

Sari GaddamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely swimwear, sizing was a little off for the bras but fantastic customer service

After waiting an extremely long time for my order to arrive in Australia, I was super happy with the swim shirt and skirt but very disappointed with the swim bras. The fabric is a pleasing quality and the designs looked better in person than online. The bras were much too big, despite using the website's sizing methods. I probably needed two sizes down. Modli dealt with my concern very quickly and generously offered a refund on the bras. I also really appreciated that they identified where the issue was with sizing and sent that feedback to their team.

Tara Hawkins

Tara HawkinsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome swimwear, will buy again

Love the quality swimwear, just as advertised. Was really nervous about sizing but talked to support and it fits great. Who would have thought swim skirts. Perfect! Slow shipping to Australia only downside.

Review collected in partnership with ModLi

This review process is ridiculous!

I haven’t received my product, but have been receiving emails to review the product once/twice a day for the past two weeks. Even after contacting support, nothing has changed. Regardless of the product quality, this constant badgering is going to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

hi Anna,
Thank you for your feedback! We'll adjust our review requests accordingly :) I hope you love your order, once you receive it!

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I haven’t received my goods so how can I review them?

I haven’t received my goods. Something I ordered was out of stock, I then took up their offer of replacements, then they were out of stock too, it’s a mess and I have nothing.

ModLiModLi

hi Kay, I'm so sorry this has been your experience! Please check your inbox for a dm, I'd like to get to the bottom of this and make sure your order ships asap!
-Tzipora, Head of Customer Support

harpbelle

harpbelleSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I liked the designs at first, however when they arrived I changed my mind. Also the racerback bra was very tight fitting even by following the size chart. The returns process was very smooth. I might not come here again as it's not very much my style but I'll recommend to others.

SizingSlightly small

Seem

Seem

Exceptional customer service

excellent quality, super comfortable. Get a size smaller as they have a nice stretch. I will definitely order again.

my order shipment took longer than anticipated and they refunded the shipment charges.

Chris

Chris

Love the top

Love the swim top I bought. However, the fabric in the boy leg pants feels a little loose when they get wet. Maybe a smaller size would have been better.

Review collected in partnership with ModLi

Swimwear reviewed for Australian women to help you choose

ModLiModLi

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review of your ModLi purchase! I am sure other potential ModLi shoppers will benefit from your feedback. Shop with us again soon!!

Narelle Brown

Narelle BrownSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

Modli consistently provide exceptional customer service - outstanding every time. The quality of items is very high (although the swim bra size was incredibly small). You can't beat Modli for friendly, efficient and highly responsive customer service.

ModLiModLi

Thank you for your review! We will continue to do our best to provide excellent customer service :)

Bathers fitting well :)

Great online experience and tracking of posted garments communicated well. Good products that fitted as per measurements. Costing was pretty good and the product was fairly good quality. Thank you.

Robyn Cameron

Robyn CameronSouthwest, VIC

Great material but not Aussie sizes

The swimming pants are good quality and the staff have been helpful. Alas however the sizing of the garments does not relate to Aussie clothing sizes and are far too small.

SizingVery small
ModLiModLi

Thank you for leaving a review of our products and sizing, Robyn! If you need assistance with a return or exchange, our customer service would be happy to help! You can give us a call at +61 488 810 899 or email us at hello@modli.co.

Annette Ross

Annette Ross

Excellent service

Very happy with items apart from size of swim bra. Impressed that they told me to give it to charity rather than return it. Comfortable fabric. Would buy again from them

Fiona Gilhooly

Fiona GilhoolyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These rashies are perfect after a mastectomy

Great online store with lots of product. I especially liked the rashies after having a double mastectomy. They are perfect for me, I’ve purchased a few. Great quality too. Very happy customer.

Review collected in partnership with ModLi

website great a little disappointed with product

Was happy with website It was easy to navigate, had clear instructions, however there was no mention onsite that product was completely see through, so quite dissapointed to have to find a different product to use

ModLiModLi

hi Cindy, We're so sorry to hear the product you purchased was see through!! We'd love to help turn this situation around, and have sent you a PM to see what we can do.

Tania Goranitis

Tania GoranitisGippsland, VIC

Love the leggings!

Tried the swim leggings today at the pool and I feel so much more comfortable in and out of the water. Thank you! I'm going to see what else you have now.

Dale from Australia

Dale from AustraliaSouth West, WA

Brilliant. I will definitely be a return customer.

The range of products is excellent. It caters for everyone. The products came very quickly and are excellent quality. Very comfortable. The sizing is perfect. (I referred to measurements not sizing). I can finally go for a swim without feeling uncomfortable in what I am wearing.

Marlene Montoya

Marlene MontoyaSydney, NSW

Great modest clothing.

Ok. Sizes were a bit big than expected but can be fixed. Overall satisfied and considering international postage it didn’t take that long to arrive. Have already shared with other friends.

Windan

WindanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and easy to purchase

Modli has very good quality merchandise and is easy to purchase. I purchased a number of items with every item being exactly as described. The items tolerated both chlorine and saltwater very well.

SizingSlightly small

Erika S.

Erika S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

At last!!! Swimwear that is modest, comfortable and fits.

I am pleased to announce that Modli swimwear is modest, comfortable, and exactly as it is advertised online. The website was easy to navigate. I checked my measurements against their sizing charts, read lots of reviews which stated their sizes are generous and purchased accordingly. I am a size 22 to 24 and an 2X fits perfectly. The quality seems good...but time will tell. I just wish they were not so expensive.

Bec I.

Bec I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great personalised service!

Fantastic service and really good quality products. Would recommend and will definitely use again.
Also lots of customer service follow up to make sure I was happy with the purchase. A really nice touch which gave me confidence to use them again.