Listing monitored by ModLi

lisa
lisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

ten out of ten for this swimwear.

Been wanting swimwear that has good cover, good looking, and nice designs. Especially as we age, we dont want to show a heap of skin, or get sunburned. The fitting guide is spot on, the fabric feels lovely, and the designs give heaps of options. 10/10 for this product.

DnD
DnDBrisbane

Finally ‘casual’ water clothing!

Finally ‘waterwear’ not designed to be form fitting or lying by the pool with a wine. These are functional and excellent sun-safe high quality items. Fantastic for all bodies. Bravo. Bravo. Bravo. Size as described and well worth the wait for posting to Australia.

Mariana T.
Mariana T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality, as described!

Thanks!! I was unsure about ordering online because of bad experiences. This time I ordered a swimsuit and it turns out products are GREAT! Sizes are really spot on, quality is very good and appearance is as advertised!! Thank you!!

Taimane Gayton
Taimane GaytonPerth, WA

7 Weeks! No products! No updates!

I placed an order seven weeks ago. I have not received a single update on when to expect my order, despite phone calls and three emails requesting information. I am extremely disappointed. Is Modli trading while insolvent? Do I need to report this as a fraudulent transaction?

Brooke Plichta
Brooke PlichtaSydney, NSW

Very impressed

I love the products. Took a chance ordering off Facebook and was not let down. Quality is great. Sizing is perfect. And i just love the swimwear, not much like it out there. Love the skirt short combo for modesty and comfort. I was also impressed that it in came in 1.5 weeks.

Sari Gaddam
Sari GaddamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely swimwear, sizing was a little off for the bras but fantastic customer service

After waiting an extremely long time for my order to arrive in Australia, I was super happy with the swim shirt and skirt but very disappointed with the swim bras. The fabric is a pleasing quality and the designs looked better in person than online. The bras were much too big, despite using the website's sizing methods. I probably needed two sizes down. Modli dealt with my concern very quickly and generously offered a refund on the bras. I also really appreciated that they identified where the issue was with sizing and sent that feedback to their team.

Tara Hawkins
Tara HawkinsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome swimwear, will buy again

Love the quality swimwear, just as advertised. Was really nervous about sizing but talked to support and it fits great. Who would have thought swim skirts. Perfect! Slow shipping to Australia only downside.

Review collected in partnership with ModLi

This review process is ridiculous!

I haven’t received my product, but have been receiving emails to review the product once/twice a day for the past two weeks. Even after contacting support, nothing has changed. Regardless of the product quality, this constant badgering is going to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

hi Anna,
Thank you for your feedback! We'll adjust our review requests accordingly :) I hope you love your order, once you receive it!

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I haven’t received my goods so how can I review them?

I haven’t received my goods. Something I ordered was out of stock, I then took up their offer of replacements, then they were out of stock too, it’s a mess and I have nothing.

ModLiModLi

hi Kay, I'm so sorry this has been your experience! Please check your inbox for a dm, I'd like to get to the bottom of this and make sure your order ships asap!
-Tzipora, Head of Customer Support

harpbelle
harpbelleSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I liked the designs at first, however when they arrived I changed my mind. Also the racerback bra was very tight fitting even by following the size chart. The returns process was very smooth. I might not come here again as it's not very much my style but I'll recommend to others.

Seem
Seem

Exceptional customer service

excellent quality, super comfortable. Get a size smaller as they have a nice stretch. I will definitely order again.

my order shipment took longer than anticipated and they refunded the shipment charges.

Chris
Chris

Love the top

Love the swim top I bought. However, the fabric in the boy leg pants feels a little loose when they get wet. Maybe a smaller size would have been better.

Find out how ModLi compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Swimwear reviewed for Australian women to help you choose

ModLiModLi

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review of your ModLi purchase! I am sure other potential ModLi shoppers will benefit from your feedback. Shop with us again soon!!

Narelle Brown
Narelle BrownSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

Modli consistently provide exceptional customer service - outstanding every time. The quality of items is very high (although the swim bra size was incredibly small). You can't beat Modli for friendly, efficient and highly responsive customer service.

ModLiModLi

Thank you for your review! We will continue to do our best to provide excellent customer service :)

Bathers fitting well :)

Great online experience and tracking of posted garments communicated well. Good products that fitted as per measurements. Costing was pretty good and the product was fairly good quality. Thank you.