MoeBot S5

MoeBot S5

See the Best Robot Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MoeBot

• Product is used
  • Battery Life

Mum2rachsam
Mum2rachsam

Can’t recommend highly enough

Purchased in August 2021.

Josh W.
Josh W.Sydney, NSW

Upgraded after good experiences with previous gen Moebot. Great mower!

I installed a Moebot800 last year and haven't had to mow by backyard in 8 months. And the lawn is better than when I used to mow it, because the Moebot does it more frequently.
Just upgraded to the S10 so that it could also handle my 2 front yards, set up as independent cutting areas. It required a few minor adjustments to the existing perimeter wire, but it handles the extra zones brilliantly.
Mows for hours and hours - I normally stop it before it runs out. And the bump sensor is great for protecting some trees and gardens that I have within my lawns.
Worth every penny for the time it has freed up for me to spend with my daughters instead of mowing.

Purchased in August 2021 for $950.00.

Danika
DanikaPerth, WA

Can't beat the value for money

Can't beat the value for money. Cuts great, still using the same blades 3 months in. Easy to set up on app and has all the features needed. Spending a heap more time with the kids, instead of mowing. Would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in April 2021 for $990.00.

Annon111
Annon111South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product and company

The S10 Moebot saves me so much time. I schedule it, and then forget it. I’ve mowed the yard from 5.5cm down to 2.5cm. The yard looks great, I don’t have to worry about mowing on my day off, I just have to run around the edge with a whipper snipper once a fortnight. It’s always nice and neat so the kids can enjoy the outdoors! Love it! Highly recommend it.

Purchased in March 2021 at Moebot for $950.00.

Robot Lawn Mowers

Purchased in April 2021.

Amad
AmadQueensland

MoeBot S5 Robotic Mower

absolutely amazing. not only bang for buck coming in far under the worx landroid and other brands but simple straight forward setup and a support team that is there for you. Quiet as operation, cuts great, cost effective spare parts and on the fly notifications to my phone all round winning

Get an answer from our members and MoeBot representatives

Features:

• The MoeBot S5 Lawn Mower can cut Buffalo, Couch, Kikuyu, Zeon Zoysia, and Fescue grass, letting it tackle all kinds of lawns.
  • It has 3500rpm of cutting power, allowing it to mow through thicker grass evenly, so you’re not left with a patchy lawn.
  • The robot mower also mows edges, minimising the need to use a whipper snipper.
  • The manufacturers claim that the MoeBot mobile app was developed with the elderly, those with a disability, and those who are less tech-literate in mind, making it accessible to all types of users.
  • An adjustable cutting height from 2.5 to 5.5cm lets you mow your lawn just the way you like it.
  • You can set up to 5 working areas on your mower, ensuring that all areas of your garden get the TLC they deserve.
CategoryRobot Lawn Mowers