Mojo Intimate Care Cream

Mojo Intimate Care Cream

See the Best Skincare Products For Men in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mojo Intimate Care Cream? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Mathew Arnold
Mathew ArnoldSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

I bought Mojo’s cream because it promises to rejuvenate and keep me hydrated. I found that it didn't have a smell, it was light and refreshing. I use it now as part of my weekly routine. I would suggest this to friends for sure!

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon.

Ease of Application
James M.
James M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than I thought!

I was surprised at first about this product. It was given to me as a gift from my girlfriend and I wanted to share my experience. Not only did it work, but it is something I use every week, and I think more men should take care of all parts of their body.

Features:

• The Mojo Intimate Care Cream is skincare for the penis - it moisturises the upper layers of skin, leaving you feeling fresh down there and ready for anything.
  • Designed with comfort in mind, the cream has a non-greasy, non-sticky formula.
  • It’s free from parabens, aluminium, and has a neutral pH level.
  • The lotion can be used daily - morning and night - to maintain a smooth and silky feel.
  • This product isn’t a lubricant.