Listing monitored by Mojo Power

• Rates and Fees
Soni
Soni

Terrible service

My Mojo app is still not working and can't see how much I exported, used etc. I've sent few times email to Tech Support and had chat online but no luck at all. If your app is not working, then why there is an app at first place. This is on-going issue for more than 3 weeks and I'll be happy to switch to some other energy provider. Very bad and Terrible customer service.

Brendan F.

What appears to be the best prices, however inital metering was wrong in app and website (edited)

Service non existent.

I have only just swapped over to Mojo but it looks like I will be changing again very soon. I cancelled my first attempt at swapping to them as it was woefully slow and lacking in prompt answers.
I have now joined, my cooling off period is in about 4 days. The app's not working nor can I find out my usage online. No answers to phone calls or emails. I wait for the changeover to finalise, give them a week and if the service does not change I'll revert to another supplier. Prices may look good but if the accounts are as bad as the customer service, caveat emptor.

Chris L

I am already transferred from my old supplier, bill paid and closed. You have been supplying my power for 10 days now. Guessing this is just another example of Mojo's poor service. Shame I cannot do no stars after this pathetic attempt.

SECRET PRICES

i have looked many times for the electricity prices and cant find nothing
it;s like they don't want business, after reading all the same complaints they still have not fixed up the website so i am thinking its not even a real company,
i even clicked on the links below that mojo provided and still no prices
if it is that unprofessional i would hate to join and have a problem

chris

i have been on that link before and it does NOT make sense, i have 40 links to choose from, do you suggest we keep opening all 40 links 1 by 1 when they don't even make sense?

Team MojoMojo Power

Hi Chris, We're really happy to help you understand which is the right one for you. Our live chat is available on the page Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm. Please don't hesitate to jump on and the team can help you out.

Unable to Sign UP

I commenced filling in the online application and when I got to the part regarding Special Requirements it said I cannot go any further because I had a sleep machine.

Team MojoMojo Power

Hi Jonesy, As we don't have you details, please reach out to us on live chat on our website or send an email to hello@mojopower.com and the team will assist. Thanks - Ash

Haz
HazAU

weirdest company I ever came across

went to their website, absolutely could not find ANYTHING I wanted or essential for a new customer to find, no rates, no prices, nothing to compare with, no contact number...etc are they for real!!!!
the only thing it prompts you to do is sign up now!!!! sign up for what exactly!!!! the site was so bad that I could not help myself but to give them a review that they deserve, what a waste of a world wide web space.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Simon
Simonsydney

Horrible website

Got the name from 3rd party website. Can't even get the information I wanted in 10mins after browsing desperately.

I feel lucky to come and see some of reviews here.

Team MojoMojo Power

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ben v.
Ben v.Northern Region, NSW

Great so far!

I had forgotten to schedule electricity only a few days before our move, and signed up to Mojo but could only select a day to move 2 days after we were moving in. Although getting set up with no phone number created some uncertainty, after emailing my move in date was updated and everything went smoothly.
Rates seem to be really competitive too.

Hi Ben,
Great to hear your move went smoothly and your electricity is connected with Mojo Power.
We really appreciate that you took the time to post your review. Welcome to Mojo.
Chris

ChellakSydney Surrounds, NSW

Website impossible to navigate

Adso
AdsoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great idea for a company, just need some patience getting setup.

Llewellyn E.
Llewellyn E.Sydney, NSW

Cheap but not good service

I took the breakfast plan. Which is the cheaper rate if you have a smart meter. It took 2 months to install costing me more than if I had stayed with my original provider as a result of the delay. They only work via email they say, but I can't even get them to reply on that. As a result you have no way of conversing with them. The app they provide is slow. Often doesn't work properly and also doesn't provide all the data it should.

John A.
John A.Sydney, NSW

Buyer Beware

Terrible service, no phone number, live chat goes to some service centre located in a country that has English as a fourth language, jerked me around for a month before telling me that a smart meter can't be installed and screwed me out of the advertised rate. Go with another provider. ReAmped has the same rate without making you wait for a month for a smart meter that may or may not arrive.

GrumpySydney Surrounds, NSW

Never agree to a smart meter

I agreed to switch to Mojo power, there was no mention of a smart meter. After I signed up they sent me a welcome email that said they would install a smart meter. Lucky I read the email fully.
Last address where we had a smart meter installed and our power bill doubled. I would never agree to have a smart meter installed.
I phoned to say I didn't want a smart meter, they advised this was not an option. If I go with Mojo I have to have a smart meter installed.
I now have to fill in a cancellation form, this has really wasted my time and energy.

Grumpy

Excellent customer service breakfast plan cant be beat 20.5c kW/h [Link Removed]

Process was online and quick. No interruption for supplier change and they installed a free smart meter!
Their online support is very quick and helpful , and actually spend time to answer more difficult questions.

Cwöth
CwöthByron Bay

Very Bad Customer Service

I wanted to enquire by phone about switching to Mojo for my new property settling this Friday.
I was on FB chat, Instagram and Website chat trying to locate a phone number. I was flatly ignored after asking for a number on two platforms but finally got a number from the website chat.

I called it and it rang to voicemail urging me to use web chat and then hung up on me.

If this is how hard it is to contact them as a prospective customer imagine how bad it would be for actual customers! Really frustrating waste of my afternoon, although ultimately it would seem I dodged a bullet.

Chris Lasked

Has anybody actually got the Mojo Power app up and running. Are you happy with the metering if you have?

Brendan F.

What do you mean by "up and running" . I installed the app, and it shows my usage to date (after raising issue with support because initially it showed nothing) - as in my review it's completely incorrect and reporting way more usage than is true for the last four days. The "real time" does not work and according to reviews and blog sites I can find has been broken for some time.

Chris L

Up and running means working correctly. Obviously yours isn't either, along with mine and, it appears many others. Thanks for that, time for a change methinks.

Zohan Dvirasked

Has anyone been able to access Real Time Data from the Mojo Power App to access live usage data?

Chris L

I haven't. I have been told a recent update was responsible for it not working but have not been given a fix date. You cannot access it online either. I advised them that I would be transferring my account if not fixed soon. I guy I'll give them until next Friday which should be enough time to see if they are fair dinkum or not.Have you ever been able to use it since you joined?

chris

after a lot of wasted hours i found out that if you email a copy of your bill to hello@mojopower.com.au and put Bill Comparison in the subject they will email you back with their best plan and pricing

Thanks Chris
I am a new customer (well 3 months in) and I am still waiting to see RealTime data. Mojo promised to look into it but 6 weeks later said “you may not be able to access real time data feature all the time” however I have never been able to connect.
It’s a great feature which helps customers better understand their usage so I only joined them because they promised this feature. When I asked when it would be fixed they said the Metering Team would log the fault but might take 3 weeks to respond. I was also informed “Not getting Real Time Data is common as Real Time(RT) is not a core feature as it relies on many factors outside Mojo's control - weather, location, interference, density, mobile signal strength etc just to name a few.”
I don’t see this outlined anywhere in the marketing material so I feel very disappointed and misled as it is an important feature to me. Mojo has since offered for me to add an aerial to their meter at my considerable cost which is ridiculous! If they don’t fix it I’m looking elsewhere also like so many other ex customers!

Jonesyasked

I agree that Mojo are currently offering the best rates for my household BUT they do not accept customers with Life Support Machines eg CPAP for sleep apnea. Can someone confirm if this is correct.

Chris L

I think you will find out it's the energy supplier and not retailers who handle this. The retailer should advise the supplier so they can advise you of an impending outrage. I doubt any supplier can guarantee a continuous supply, think lightning strikes. I think it's there job to advise you so you can use another supply, say batteries or generator.

Jonesy

I am with Ausgrid in NSW and they have confirmed that if I supply a government rebate form to the retailer I will be on their records. I am with another retailer at the moment so Ausgrid already have my details anyway. Mojo will not accept the Government Rebate Forms.

Get an answer from our members and Mojo Power representatives