Listing monitored by Mojo Power

• Rates and Fees

Unable to Sign UP

I commenced filling in the online application and when I got to the part regarding Special Requirements it said I cannot go any further because I had a sleep machine.

Team MojoMojo Power

Hi Jonesy, As we don't have you details, please reach out to us on live chat on our website or send an email to hello@mojopower.com and the team will assist. Thanks - Ash

Abe
AbeSydney, NSW

Very poor customer support

The rates are good for my area but the customer support is just terrible small things just take way to long and some of there policies are just so out of date form the modern world.

Leah H.
Leah H.South East Queensland, QLD

Unable to get in contact with them

Toliman
TolimanHunter Region, NSW

Mojo's Not Awful ... it's mediocre to adequate.

Mojo PowerMojo Power
Energy Providers

Find out how Mojo Power compares to other Energy Providers

Unremarkable pricing. Estimated bills every month.

The concept sounds great, however Mojo’s rates aren’t any better than the discount rates offered by the big retailers in my area. In fact, one retailer offers lower rates than Mojo if I also switch my natural gas account to them.

All retailers are much the same, and they’re all selling you the same electricity from the same network - so I can’t see any advantages in staying with Mojo. Sorry.

Every bill I have received from Mojo is an estimated bill. Why? I enquired on one occasion and told my meter was unable to be accessed. My electricity meter is easily accessible. I do not recall ever receiving an estimated bill from my previous provider.

Their day charge makes them more expensive

If you get a discount for paying on-time (which we have to anyways!) with another provider, Origin and Enova are cheaper than Mojo!
Clever marketing but they are more expensive than others and have terrible (terrible) customer support... I suppose it keeps their profits high by having no one you can call!

Pararto
ParartoQueensland

Puzzled by Mojo

Like others I was drawn to Mojo by the offer of wholesale rates. I also opted for the year in advance administration to reduce costs by a further $10 a month which should have brought costs well down below the previous supplier. The smart meter took many months to install because the meter box was too small, and I'm not sure even now that I have a true smart meter solution. It is difficult to see that my pensioner concession is also being applied. At present I'm waiting to see how the 25centsKw + is a wholesale price, and have sought explanation. My next bill should reflect the existence of the smart meter, so I await with interest. Online communications have been quick, but actions seem slow and difficult to understand.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
IainC
IainCSt Huberts Island

Very disappointed

dont honour $25 credit for introducing coustomers dont reply to emails

electricity with solar
1.5 mths
power has no drop out but they are using endeavour lines so has nothing to do with mojo
support is bad don't reply to emails don't honour rebates

Energy Providers

Find out how Mojo Power compares to other Energy Providers

Peaches
PeachesSunshine Coast, Queensland

Still waiting and on the wrong tariff

David C

Worked out on par with my red energy bills.

I'm drawing a lot of power, and as such was getting good pay-on-time discounts and rates with red energy. With all costs factored in such as the annual pass, i come out on par. No difference. I was expecting cheaper.

Mojo PowerMojo Power
David C

As expected, Mojo has jacked UP the price. Sigh. Back to the drawing board.

Chris Lasked

Has anybody actually got the Mojo Power app up and running. Are you happy with the metering if you have?

Brendan F.
Brendan F.

What do you mean by "up and running" . I installed the app, and it shows my usage to date (after raising issue with support because initially it showed nothing) - as in my review it's completely incorrect and reporting way more usage than is true for the last four days. The "real time" does not work and according to reviews and blog sites I can find has been broken for some time.

Chris L

Up and running means working correctly. Obviously yours isn't either, along with mine and, it appears many others. Thanks for that, time for a change methinks.

Zohan Dvirasked

Has anyone been able to access Real Time Data from the Mojo Power App to access live usage data?

Chris L

I haven't. I have been told a recent update was responsible for it not working but have not been given a fix date. You cannot access it online either. I advised them that I would be transferring my account if not fixed soon. I guy I'll give them until next Friday which should be enough time to see if they are fair dinkum or not.Have you ever been able to use it since you joined?

chris
chris

after a lot of wasted hours i found out that if you email a copy of your bill to hello@mojopower.com.au and put Bill Comparison in the subject they will email you back with their best plan and pricing

Thanks Chris
I am a new customer (well 3 months in) and I am still waiting to see RealTime data. Mojo promised to look into it but 6 weeks later said “you may not be able to access real time data feature all the time” however I have never been able to connect.
It’s a great feature which helps customers better understand their usage so I only joined them because they promised this feature. When I asked when it would be fixed they said the Metering Team would log the fault but might take 3 weeks to respond. I was also informed “Not getting Real Time Data is common as Real Time(RT) is not a core feature as it relies on many factors outside Mojo's control - weather, location, interference, density, mobile signal strength etc just to name a few.”
I don’t see this outlined anywhere in the marketing material so I feel very disappointed and misled as it is an important feature to me. Mojo has since offered for me to add an aerial to their meter at my considerable cost which is ridiculous! If they don’t fix it I’m looking elsewhere also like so many other ex customers!

Jonesyasked

I agree that Mojo are currently offering the best rates for my household BUT they do not accept customers with Life Support Machines eg CPAP for sleep apnea. Can someone confirm if this is correct.

Chris L

I think you will find out it's the energy supplier and not retailers who handle this. The retailer should advise the supplier so they can advise you of an impending outrage. I doubt any supplier can guarantee a continuous supply, think lightning strikes. I think it's there job to advise you so you can use another supply, say batteries or generator.

Jonesy

I am with Ausgrid in NSW and they have confirmed that if I supply a government rebate form to the retailer I will be on their records. I am with another retailer at the moment so Ausgrid already have my details anyway. Mojo will not accept the Government Rebate Forms.

Get an answer from our members and Mojo Power representatives