Listing monitored by Mojo Power

• Rates and Fees
Brendan F.Sydney, NSW

What appears to be the best prices, however inital metering was wrong in app and website (edited)

Team MojoMojo Power
Adam
AdamBrisbane QLD

cancelled account when asking questions

I've rewritten the review to give them the benefit of the doubt, there was a mistake, it has been rectified post pointing the issue out to them. Will update when account progresses.

Team MojoMojo Power

Thanks, Adam. Apologies for the confusion. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Mojo family.

Team Mojo

Morton
MortonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Value for money but switch to smart Meter was delayed but compensated by rebate which was unexpected

Highly recommended for saving money so you can have a life instead of working your guts out just to keep you food and beer cold just to wake up each day to do it all over again

Chris Lasked

Has anybody actually got the Mojo Power app up and running. Are you happy with the metering if you have?

Brendan F.

What do you mean by "up and running" . I installed the app, and it shows my usage to date (after raising issue with support because initially it showed nothing) - as in my review it's completely incorrect and reporting way more usage than is true for the last four days. The "real time" does not work and according to reviews and blog sites I can find has been broken for some time.

Chris L

Up and running means working correctly. Obviously yours isn't either, along with mine and, it appears many others. Thanks for that, time for a change methinks.

Zohan Dvirasked

Has anyone been able to access Real Time Data from the Mojo Power App to access live usage data?

Chris L

I haven't. I have been told a recent update was responsible for it not working but have not been given a fix date. You cannot access it online either. I advised them that I would be transferring my account if not fixed soon. I guy I'll give them until next Friday which should be enough time to see if they are fair dinkum or not.Have you ever been able to use it since you joined?

chris
chris

after a lot of wasted hours i found out that if you email a copy of your bill to hello@mojopower.com.au and put Bill Comparison in the subject they will email you back with their best plan and pricing

Thanks Chris
I am a new customer (well 3 months in) and I am still waiting to see RealTime data. Mojo promised to look into it but 6 weeks later said “you may not be able to access real time data feature all the time” however I have never been able to connect.
It’s a great feature which helps customers better understand their usage so I only joined them because they promised this feature. When I asked when it would be fixed they said the Metering Team would log the fault but might take 3 weeks to respond. I was also informed “Not getting Real Time Data is common as Real Time(RT) is not a core feature as it relies on many factors outside Mojo's control - weather, location, interference, density, mobile signal strength etc just to name a few.”
I don’t see this outlined anywhere in the marketing material so I feel very disappointed and misled as it is an important feature to me. Mojo has since offered for me to add an aerial to their meter at my considerable cost which is ridiculous! If they don’t fix it I’m looking elsewhere also like so many other ex customers!

Jonesyasked

I agree that Mojo are currently offering the best rates for my household BUT they do not accept customers with Life Support Machines eg CPAP for sleep apnea. Can someone confirm if this is correct.

Chris L

I think you will find out it's the energy supplier and not retailers who handle this. The retailer should advise the supplier so they can advise you of an impending outrage. I doubt any supplier can guarantee a continuous supply, think lightning strikes. I think it's there job to advise you so you can use another supply, say batteries or generator.

Jonesy

I am with Ausgrid in NSW and they have confirmed that if I supply a government rebate form to the retailer I will be on their records. I am with another retailer at the moment so Ausgrid already have my details anyway. Mojo will not accept the Government Rebate Forms.

Get an answer from our members and Mojo Power representatives