Listing monitored by Mojo Power

• Rates and Fees
SickOfBadServiceAU
SickOfBadServiceAUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Massive Price Increase With Minimal Notice!

I had only been a Mojo customer for about 5 months. I received an email on the 15/12/21 notifying me of a price increase that would come into effect on the 04/01/22. Service charge increased by 30%! Single rate charge increased by 24%!

I emailed a complaint to support and as yet haven't received a response (3 weeks). I have now changed to ReAmped Energy.

Do yourself a favour, if you are considering Mojo Power, just don't. They will charge you a transfer fee to change to them and then increase your rates massively within a few months. I'm surprised the ACCC hasn't put them out of business yet.

Simon WellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a complaint, got a Price rise... You be the judge..

Lodged a complaint with the ombudsman about both the app not working and incorrect bills, was receiving 3 different amounts to pay, Bill, App and Support generated usage data in a spreadsheet, which does not include GST or any form of calculations, so you have to calculate for yourself what your bill may be etc.

Well I received an email today informing me as off Jan 4 the prices are increasing.... dramatically. The only reason to be with Mojo was the pricing.. The service and support are horrible..... Could just be concidence, but after the way customer support has been I sincerly have my doubts...

Soni
Soni

Terrible service

My Mojo app is still not working and can't see how much I exported, used etc. I've sent few times email to Tech Support and had chat online but no luck at all. If your app is not working, then why there is an app at first place. This is on-going issue for more than 3 weeks and I'll be happy to switch to some other energy provider. Very bad and Terrible customer service.

Brendan F.Sydney, NSW

What appears to be the best prices, however inital metering was wrong in app and website (edited)

Service non existent.

I have only just swapped over to Mojo but it looks like I will be changing again very soon. I cancelled my first attempt at swapping to them as it was woefully slow and lacking in prompt answers.
I have now joined, my cooling off period is in about 4 days. The app's not working nor can I find out my usage online. No answers to phone calls or emails. I wait for the changeover to finalise, give them a week and if the service does not change I'll revert to another supplier. Prices may look good but if the accounts are as bad as the customer service, caveat emptor.

Chris L

I am already transferred from my old supplier, bill paid and closed. You have been supplying my power for 10 days now. Guessing this is just another example of Mojo's poor service. Shame I cannot do no stars after this pathetic attempt.

SECRET PRICES

i have looked many times for the electricity prices and cant find nothing
it;s like they don't want business, after reading all the same complaints they still have not fixed up the website so i am thinking its not even a real company,
i even clicked on the links below that mojo provided and still no prices
if it is that unprofessional i would hate to join and have a problem

chris

i have been on that link before and it does NOT make sense, i have 40 links to choose from, do you suggest we keep opening all 40 links 1 by 1 when they don't even make sense?

Team MojoMojo PowerSend a private message

Hi Chris, We're really happy to help you understand which is the right one for you. Our live chat is available on the page Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm. Please don't hesitate to jump on and the team can help you out.

Haz
HazAU

weirdest company I ever came across

went to their website, absolutely could not find ANYTHING I wanted or essential for a new customer to find, no rates, no prices, nothing to compare with, no contact number...etc are they for real!!!!
the only thing it prompts you to do is sign up now!!!! sign up for what exactly!!!! the site was so bad that I could not help myself but to give them a review that they deserve, what a waste of a world wide web space.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Team MojoMojo PowerSend a private message

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Simon
Simonsydney

Horrible website

Got the name from 3rd party website. Can't even get the information I wanted in 10mins after browsing desperately.

I feel lucky to come and see some of reviews here.

ChellakSydney Surrounds, NSW

Website impossible to navigate

Llewellyn E.Sydney, NSW

Cheap but not good service

I took the breakfast plan. Which is the cheaper rate if you have a smart meter. It took 2 months to install costing me more than if I had stayed with my original provider as a result of the delay. They only work via email they say, but I can't even get them to reply on that. As a result you have no way of conversing with them. The app they provide is slow. Often doesn't work properly and also doesn't provide all the data it should.

John A.
John A.Sydney, NSW

Buyer Beware

Terrible service, no phone number, live chat goes to some service centre located in a country that has English as a fourth language, jerked me around for a month before telling me that a smart meter can't be installed and screwed me out of the advertised rate. Go with another provider. ReAmped has the same rate without making you wait for a month for a smart meter that may or may not arrive.

GrumpySydney Surrounds, NSW

Never agree to a smart meter

I agreed to switch to Mojo power, there was no mention of a smart meter. After I signed up they sent me a welcome email that said they would install a smart meter. Lucky I read the email fully.
Last address where we had a smart meter installed and our power bill doubled. I would never agree to have a smart meter installed.
I phoned to say I didn't want a smart meter, they advised this was not an option. If I go with Mojo I have to have a smart meter installed.
I now have to fill in a cancellation form, this has really wasted my time and energy.

Cwöth
CwöthByron Bay

Very Bad Customer Service

I wanted to enquire by phone about switching to Mojo for my new property settling this Friday.
I was on FB chat, Instagram and Website chat trying to locate a phone number. I was flatly ignored after asking for a number on two platforms but finally got a number from the website chat.

I called it and it rang to voicemail urging me to use web chat and then hung up on me.

If this is how hard it is to contact them as a prospective customer imagine how bad it would be for actual customers! Really frustrating waste of my afternoon, although ultimately it would seem I dodged a bullet.

Jane
Jane

Worst customer service ever!

I was signing up to mojo till I saw they only accept direct debit. So I picked another company. Since then I've had nothing but harassment from them.
I've told their customer service reps that I'm not interested when they phoned me, I've replied to their emails that I'm not interested yet they tried to change my meter!
These people are unbelievable!
Stay away from this company.

Albert F.
Albert F.Sydney, NSW

Cheap rates, no service or smart meter

Disappointing experience so far, delayed and no reply on emails for a timeline on smart meter installation. Joined Sept 2020, still waiting 21 Jan 2021. Also no bill yet. You cannot speak to anyone as they only offer email or chat contact on which the fail follow up or reply. So easy to fall for better rates but beware you are just getting frustrated and no service in return, there's always a catch